SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

EE Day for me today

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (6 sins) banana & mullet light

Lunch - 4 ryvita (hexB) and light Philly (HA) and cucumber. Apple

Dinner - home made Chicken curry (made with a mountain of veg) and sweet potato wedges.

Aiming for another 2lb loss, then I will have lost my holiday weight! :) xxx

Evening Sugar :D

You finding this week easier than the first week back after your hols? I'm sure you'll bag that 2lb off easy this week :)

You're right though, friday is a long time coming this week huh :sigh:

You seem to have got into the weetabix habit lol Is that a good habit kept from being on holiday? xxx

LoChan1984 said:
Evening Sugar :D

You finding this week easier than the first week back after your hols? I'm sure you'll bag that 2lb off easy this week :)

You're right though, friday is a long time coming this week huh :sigh:

You seem to have got into the weetabix habit lol Is that a good habit kept from being on holiday? xxx

Hi Lo,

This week has been lots easier!! I have been 100% so far! :)

I am so used to eating a cereal breakfast, that if I dont eat it, I am just starving!!

If I am doing an EE day, I sin it, that way I still have my HexB left! :)

Sounds like you back to plan 100% now :) xxxx

IS IT FRIDAY YET??!!

Gosh I have a feeling this is gonna be a long week!!

RED day for me...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (hexB) with banana & muller light

Lunch - 4 ryvita (hexB) with light Philly (Hexa) apple

Dinner- shepherds pie from last night! It has peas in that I need to sin ( I was on EE yesterday!) no idea how much I put in but I have used no other sins today, so I should be ok!!!

I just can't wait for Friday... MY CHRISTMAS DECS ARE GOING UP!!! :) xxx

OOH xmas dec's eeeekkk!!! love xmas. Had mine up about a week, all through my wee girl as she wanted them up lol. usually leave it until the 30th..

After work going to my mums and putting her tree up too...

Can u tell i am excited lol xxx

bb65 said:
OOH xmas dec's eeeekkk!!! love xmas. Had mine up about a week, all through my wee girl as she wanted them up lol. usually leave it until the 30th..

After work going to my mums and putting her tree up too...

Can u tell i am excited lol xxx

Lol... I exactly the same!!

I just LOVE Christmas too!! I always manage to hold off till the 1st Dec... Just!!

I am just wishing my week away! Friday night I am putting all the Decs up, then on Sat I am also going to help Mum do gets! :)

Sat night I am planning to do all my wrapping, tree lights on, christmas music on and a large glass of Baileys!! (Sinned of course!!) xxx

Hi Lo,

This week has been lots easier!! I have been 100% so far! :)

I am so used to eating a cereal breakfast, that if I dont eat it, I am just starving!!

If I am doing an EE day, I sin it, that way I still have my HexB left! :)

Sounds like you back to plan 100% now :) xxxx

I've had a bit of a run-in with some M&S chocolate cornflake bites today :eek: But nothing like what I was getting through last week, a whole big bag of sensations crisps in one evening at one point :eek:

Hi Sugar, I normally put my decs up 1st December too, but seriously fought this year not to put them up at the end of October lol, but lasted until weekend just gone and they look so pretty, I am so excited...i love Christmas and this year for the 1st time in ages we have decided to do Santa Sacks for each other too...I am loving it lol
Good luck with your decs xxxxxxxx

Lol... I exactly the same!!

I just LOVE Christmas too!! I always manage to hold off till the 1st Dec... Just!!

I am just wishing my week away! Friday night I am putting all the Decs up, then on Sat I am also going to help Mum do gets! :)

Sat night I am planning to do all my wrapping, tree lights on, christmas music on and a large glass of Baileys!! (Sinned of course!!) xxx

that sounds like heaven to me

Mumma K said:
that sounds like heaven to me

broadsbean said:
I want my decs up but hubby won't get them down for me till the weekend:cry:

hope your having a good week xx

love the photo xx

It Heaven and I can't wait!!

I have to wait till Friday to put the Decs up.. Only 2 days to go! :)

I am soooo excited for Christmas! X

Ouch... Had a bad night!!

Hubby working late and I was late also... So I had a BLIP!

I had popped into Boots to get myself a Red Lippy for Christmas Party and a Meal Deal 'Jumped' into my basket!! :-(

It was purely for convenience.. I could not face coming home cooking a meal for myself. So I had a Shapers sandwich (will still be very bad!!) a packet of walkers crisp and a bottle of Pepsi max!

Sooo bad for me!! That's what I used to eat for tea when Hubby was out!! :-(

AND I am hungry now!!

One Hic Cup and I am going to try and not get upset about it! :-( I just wanted a good week this week!! :-(

It Heaven and I can't wait!!

I have to wait till Friday to put the Decs up.. Only 2 days to go! :)

I am soooo excited for Christmas! X

im putting mine up as i type :D well i was before i started typing

i was going to wait till the weekend but finished all my christmas shopping earlier, wrapped everything and was feeling really christmassy!! so put the old christmas cd on and started with the tree :D god i love christmas !! xx

chelle86 said:
im putting mine up as i type :D well i was before i started typing

i was going to wait till the weekend but finished all my christmas shopping earlier, wrapped everything and was feeling really christmassy!! so put the old christmas cd on and started with the tree :D god i love christmas !! xx

Awww.. I am very jealous!

I have bought all my pressies but not done any wrapping yet! I refuse to wrap until my tree is up!

So that's Saturdays plans... Wrapping with Christmas music on in the background! :)

Awww.. I am very jealous!

I have bought all my pressies but not done any wrapping yet! I refuse to wrap until my tree is up!

So that's Saturdays plans... Wrapping with Christmas music on in the background! :)

yaaayyy, nothing puts you in a better mood than putting up christmas decorations!! x

lsf666 said:
Morning Cinta x

Have a great day - its Friday tomorrow!!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Lisa!!

Friday just can't come quick enough!!

This week has been a Long week!! :-(

Xx

It's Friday... It's Finally got here!! It feels like it has been such a long week!!

Tree going up tonight and I can't wait!! :)

EE Day

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (6 sins) with muller light and a banana

Lunch - 4 ryvita (HA) with Cucumber and Philly Light (HB) and 2 apples

Dinner - Hubby home made, sin free chicken curry. Made with a ton of veg... Served with a little rice.

I need to go check out the sin value of Baileys! I just can't put my tree up without a glass of baileys and ice in my hand!! ;-) xx

Depends how big your glass is!!!

Have a good Friday Cinta x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2154758526.jpg
    image-2154758526.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 32
Back