SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Lily42uk said:
Hey Sugar, hope you're settling back into your routine after your lovely break away, gorgeous girl...how can you not take a compliment....look in the mirror young lady and see that beautiful face and it's not only beautiful because you are stunning, it's beautiful because you have a beautiful heart shining through. No wonder your hubby spoils you, wants to make sure you're always his lady xxx

Like everyone has said stop scale hopping, now can you go to my diary and tell me not to as well please :giggle:....:fingerscrossed: for a good loss Saturday and catch you soon :hug99: xxxx

Hi lily,

Been a bit of a struggle getting back into the routine! Just had a couple of slips this week... Not helped by the fact somebody at worked brought in some gorgeous Chocolate biccys! :-(

I have sale hopped again today and gone up, so I am only showing a 1.5 loss! I need to get hubby to put them out of my reach till Sat! Lol

I don't know when I will be able to take a compliment without feeling I don't deserve it! One of the lads at work has been off for a few week & I haven't seen him for a month. He came in work yesterday and say 'wow... You look absolutely amazing!!' he then went on to email me and say couldn't believe how well I looked and well done on the weight loss!!! :-0

The first compliment was made in the office and I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me! Everyone turned round! I was sooo embarrassed!! :-(

I did thank him back in the email because as usual, I just shrugged off his initial compliment and I don't want people to start thinking I am rude!!

Oops... Just seen time, I need to run to work! I will be over to your diary later to shout at your scale hopping!! Lol

I've got the thank crunchie it's friday feeling going on too. I didn't even go on holiday last week but this week seems to have been going on forever :rolleyes:

You up to owt this weekend Sugar? Did you make it to manchester for the markets or did you have to stay at home while you were poorly? xxxx

LoChan1984 said:
I've got the thank crunchie it's friday feeling going on too. I didn't even go on holiday last week but this week seems to have been going on forever :rolleyes:

You up to owt this weekend Sugar? Did you make it to manchester for the markets or did you have to stay at home while you were poorly? xxxx

Hi Lo,

I didn't make the markets, I was too poorly! :-(

We are planning a visit one weekend! :)

My plans for the weekend are to Blitz the house, cleaning all the carpets ect... In preparation for the Tree going up next week!!

I am just soooo excited for Christmas!

This week was supposed to be my ultra good week back on plan but I have really really struggled! :-( Not helped by staff bringing in lots of goodies and the demon juice! :-(

I might squeeze a 1lb loss out of I am lucky! And it's going to get harder the closer to Christmas it gets! :-( we have customers that bring in loads of chocs and a have quite a few Christmas Party's!! :-(

I am starting to think STS from now to Christmas would be good & then kicking arse in the new year!! BUT I need to try and stop thinking that I COULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE FROM NOW TO XMAS! :-(

This must be the curse of the 3stone lost!! Lol

Hope your feeling better Hunny xxxx

Whit whoooooo....

I ordered my Christmas Party dress for the works Christmas Party!!

I ordered from Next and had to exchange it because it was TOO BIG!! So I had to order a 24 & that's a next 24!! (not Evans!) Lol

Even the 24 needs taken in a bit on my boobs but the 22 would be be a bit snug on my hips!

It's Scarlet Red with a black satin bow under the bust! Soooo Pretty & it's NOT BLACK!!!

This will be the first Christmas I won't be in black!!!

Soooo happy!!! Xxx

My tree's already up :D Didn't have it last year as we moved mid-december so it was too much hassle so thought m'son would like a couple of extra weeks of decs this year hehe.

The dress sounds lovely, you looked stunning in your red coat - especially with your dark hair, so I'm sure you'll look gorgeous in it :)

Good luck for your WI tomorrow :fingerscrossed:

I'm contemplating giving mine a miss since I've not made any effort to reduce last week's gain but suppose I should face t'music :rolleyes:

Whit whoooooo....

I ordered my Christmas Party dress for the works Christmas Party!!

I ordered from Next and had to exchange it because it was TOO BIG!! So I had to order a 24 & that's a next 24!! (not Evans!) Lol

Even the 24 needs taken in a bit on my boobs but the 22 would be be a bit snug on my hips!

It's Scarlet Red with a black satin bow under the bust! Soooo Pretty & it's NOT BLACK!!!

This will be the first Christmas I won't be in black!!!

Soooo happy!!! Xxx

need to see your dress please :D sounds stunning :D

GOod luck at WI today hope it goes well :bighug: :D xxxxxxxxxx

JackieN said:
need to see your dress please :D sounds stunning :D

GOod luck at WI today hope it goes well :bighug: :D xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jackie,

This is the dress I have ordered... I promise to get a full length pic taken in it, when I am all dolled up for the Christmas Party! :) xxx

image-871028270.jpg

I hope this pic worked.. As I have done it from my iPhone!! LOL xx

JackieN said:
love it Cinta! :D Its truely stunning and you will look so fab in it :D

I love your dark hair I seriously think it suits you. You look fab :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx have you weighed???????

I have just weighed and I have lost 1lb!

I am happy with that, as I have had a tough week getting back on plan and have slipped a few times!

I am going for a 100% week next week... Promise! :) x

JackieN said:
love it Cinta! :D Its truely stunning and you will look so fab in it :D

I love your dark hair I seriously think it suits you. You look fab :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx have you weighed???????

Ooo.. Sorry... I meant to say thank you on the comment on my hair.

I have been blind for as long as I can remember but I am enjoying being brunette for a change! :) xxx

Well done in your loss Cinta!!! I just woke up otherwise I would have wished you good luck x

I love the dress, jackie's right it will totally match you new hair :)

Oh and I love your new avatar pic too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JackieN said:
a pound is good :D two slabs of butter :D :giggle:

Its always so much harder after time off plan sweetie so a pound is brill. You are going to look so cool in that dress :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ginlin said:
Well done on the pound loss!

:talk017:

Love the dress!.............You will make a gorgeous "Lady in Red"

lsf666 said:
Well done in your loss Cinta!!! I just woke up otherwise I would have wished you good luck x

I love the dress, jackie's right it will totally match you new hair :)

Oh and I love your new avatar pic too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:

Thank You ladies,

I was a bit naughty last week so don't really deserve the pound! Promise to be good this week though! :) xxx

I am spending the afternoon sorting out my wardrobe!!

90% of my clothes are far to big now! All my clothes are a size 30 & I am officially a 24 now!! :)

I am going to be ruthless and get rid of them all to the Cancer Research. We have bag through work, that when you fill each bag £20 goes to Cancer Research! I think I will be filling 10!!

In the past when I have lost weight, I have kept my 'Fat' clothes and I have always worked my way back I to them!!

NOT THIS TIME... The whole lot is going!!! So if I put any weight back on, I will be clothless!!

I WILL NOT BE A SIZE 30 EVER AGAIN!!

The way my 24's are fitting, I will soon be a 22!!

I adore clothes, so it so rewarding being able to buy nice clothes and not having to just shop at Evans!! Yuk!!!

The wind has woke me up... It's Blowing a Hoolie out there!

I love being snug in bed, when you can hear the wind outside!!

As I am awake, I thought I would add my Food Diary from yesterday!

Breakfast - very naughty and missed breakfast completely!

Lunch - HUGE bowl of Hot & Sour Soup

Dinner - Hubby's Chicken Curry and rice! YUM!!

Treats - 2x glasses of baileys (8 sins) Glass of Red Wine (8 sins)

16 sins in total used, although I h e just noticed I haven't used my HexB! So I could knock some sins off but I know that's not technically right, as I need my Hex's!

Right it's 4.30 am.... Going to see if I can get back to sleep! :)

Back