SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Yes shed the clothes, bring your up head up speed with your body. Even use charity shop, to get clothing. I lost weight, but was at goal n decided to save on my wardrobe. And when me wobbled me had clothes to wear n I didnt notice my wobble OR WEIGHT GAIN. I refilled my clothes, and wenty to where they didnt fit me again. Hence me is back on that losing journey again. PS what me saved in clothes cost me ten times over in weight gain

Morning lovely, sorry didn't get a chance to pop in yesterday...:woohoo: well done on your loss sweetie, big or small every lb loss is amazing...I just love the picture of what a lb of fat looks like and just in case you haven't seen it here it is :giggle:

Now every time anyone says only lost 1lb I say only are you kidding, look at how much that is and then multiply it by the entire loss you've had so far AMAZING :hug99:

Well done on getting rid of old clothes, I too have always held onto them in case, not anymore and I am never going to see any figure over a size 12/14 (once i get there that is lol) ever again so off they jolly well go.
Oh and I noticed someone said about clothes going to charity shop that can be sold off as rags...darn it I threw all mine in the bin, but still got 4 sacks to go to the charity shop.
Have a lovely day hun, xxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Oh and I noticed someone said about clothes going to charity shop that can be sold off as rags...darn it I threw all mine in the bin, but still got 4 sacks to go to the charity shop.

That was me Lily :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well at least I'll know for next time hun, thanks for pointing that out xxx

Lily42uk said:
Morning lovely, sorry didn't get a chance to pop in yesterday...:woohoo: well done on your loss sweetie, big or small every lb loss is amazing...I just love the picture of what a lb of fat looks like and just in case you haven't seen it here it is :giggle:

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m203/tigerlily42uk/?action=view&current=1lbfat-1.jpg

Now every time anyone says only lost 1lb I say only are you kidding, look at how much that is and then multiply it by the entire loss you've had so far AMAZING :hug99:

Well done on getting rid of old clothes, I too have always held onto them in case, not anymore and I am never going to see any figure over a size 12/14 (once i get there that is lol) ever again so off they jolly well go.

lsf666 said:

Afternoon Ladies,

Thanks for the pic Lily. I remember seeing that when is used to go to Class... I will show Mr Sugar that pic!

I have been sooo brave with getting rid of my old clothes! I have even thrown some 26's that I have only had weeks!! I am determined to not even go back up a single size!!

Ooo... I found something today that MADE MY DAY!!

A couple of years ago, I went to Slimming world & I remember that I did really well... I was getting soo many compliments! (I fell off plan when unfortunately my dad suddenly died, he was only 53!)

Anyway... I always rennet that I did soo well but could never remember what weight I got down too!

Whilst doing my Christmas Clean and Sort, I found my old book!!

I actually only lost 1 1/2 stone and I got down to 21.13!! I am lighter that now and I have lost 3 stone!!! :)

It made my day, as it was always in my head that I lost a lot more weight last time!!

I THINK I HAVE SMASHED LAST TIME OUT OF THE WATER AND THERE IS NO GOING BACK THIS TIME!!

I can't anyway... I would have nothing to wear!! LOL xxx

Well done on the 1lb loss Sugar :)

Hope you enjoy the clothes clearing out, I think mentally I'd find that really hard to do - I'm terrible at hoarding things :rolleyes:

LoChan1984 said:
Well done on the 1lb loss Sugar :)

Hope you enjoy the clothes clearing out, I think mentally I'd find that really hard to do - I'm terrible at hoarding things :rolleyes:

I am a total hoarder Lo but I was determined to get rid of all my 26, 28 & 30's!! I do not want to go back up. The only size I have now is 24 and I am hoping that's not for Long.

I had Hubby doing it with me and I ask him to make me be ruthless! I have even thrown Summer clothes that fit me now... I intend being a lot smaller by next summer!

I actually feel great for doing it .. It was very therapeutic!! Like getting rid of the Lo me once and for all!! Never got rid of everything like that before!

How are you feeling now Hunny? Xx

You're being so good! You're going to need an entire new wardrobe for Orlando next year!!! Or just go out with an empty suitcase and shop when there ;-)

lsf666 said:
You're being so good! You're going to need an entire new wardrobe for Orlando next year!!! Or just go out with an empty suitcase and shop when there ;-)

That's what my thoughts are Lisa!! ;-) xx

*SugarPlum* said:
That's what my thoughts are Lisa!! ;-) xx

It'll probably be cheaper!!! Just make sure you have something to wear on the plane ;-)

Well done you your loss sugarplum. Looking at the fat picture really shows how every pound counts!

I get a lot of my stuff from eBay, they have some lovely stuff on there, I've got stiff from monsoon, Hobbs, m&s, boden etc some with tags still on for a fiver an item. It's worth a look as it looks like you're going to be going through a few different wardrobes as the weight comes off
X

Emmou said:
Well done you your loss sugarplum. Looking at the fat picture really shows how every pound counts!

I get a lot of my stuff from eBay, they have some lovely stuff on there, I've got stiff from monsoon, Hobbs, m&s, boden etc some with tags still on for a fiver an item. It's worth a look as it looks like you're going to be going through a few different wardrobes as the weight comes off
X

Thanks Hun... And I agree about the pic of a The Fat!!

Xxx

And Finally all my hard work has finished!!! :)

I can look forward to next weekend and all the Fun stuff!! Can't wait to get my decorations up!! :)

My tea is in the oven and it's smells Yummy!!!

Shepherds Pie, made with steak mince, a mountain of onions, mushrooms & peas. Topped with a Carrott & Turnip mash!!

Mmmmmmmmmm

EE Day today for me.

Brunch - 3 weetabix (hexB & 3 sins) with Banana & Muller Light

Dinner - Shepherd Pie

I have a HexA left, so I might just sprinkle a bit of cheese on top of the shepherd pie!!

I am a total hoarder Lo but I was determined to get rid of all my 26, 28 & 30's!! I do not want to go back up. The only size I have now is 24 and I am hoping that's not for Long.

I had Hubby doing it with me and I ask him to make me be ruthless! I have even thrown Summer clothes that fit me now... I intend being a lot smaller by next summer!

I actually feel great for doing it .. It was very therapeutic!! Like getting rid of the Lo me once and for all!! Never got rid of everything like that before!

How are you feeling now Hunny? Xx

It looks like you're getting rid of the Me-type You there, I'm guessing it was a phone typo :giggle:

I'm good thanks - the last two days haven't been a struggle at all, thank god! Think my head's finally clicked back into the right place :)

It'll probably be cheaper!!! Just make sure you have something to wear on the plane ;-)

Just wondering if there is a Nudist Airline now so Sugar won't even have to bother with a going away outfit, though is Florida chilly in November? :8855:

LoChan1984 said:
It looks like you're getting rid of the Me-type You there, I'm guessing it was a phone typo :giggle:

I'm good thanks - the last two days haven't been a struggle at all, thank god! Think my head's finally clicked back into the right place :)

Just wondering if there is a Nudist Airline now so Sugar won't even have to bother with a going away outfit, though is Florida chilly in November? :8855:

Lol... It will be a LONG time before the world is ready for a Naked Sugar!!! LOL xxx

LoChan1984 said:

*SugarPlum* said:
Lol... It will be a LONG time before the world is ready for a Naked Sugar!!! LOL xxx

I can confirm that Florida is nice and warm in November ;-)

IS IT FRIDAY YET??!!

Gosh I have a feeling this is gonna be a long week!!

RED day for me...

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (hexB) with banana & muller light

Lunch - 4 ryvita (hexB) with light Philly (Hexa) apple

Dinner- shepherds pie from last night! It has peas in that I need to sin ( I was on EE yesterday!) no idea how much I put in but I have used no other sins today, so I should be ok!!!

I just can't wait for Friday... MY CHRISTMAS DECS ARE GOING UP!!! :) xxx

Back