SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Cinta's out enjoying herself (hopefully) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely, hope you had a fab time last night and that wi wasn't too bad this week :eek: ...even if it was we know you can shift it easy peasy :bighug: have a great day :hug99: xxxxx

Morning Ladies, unfortunately it was a 3lb gain! A result of being poorly, an increase in my steroids, too many takeaways and too much Partying!

At least I know where each pound can from! I am being realistic about any potential loss this week, as I have another busy week! I am getting all partyied out!! Lol

I was on a girls night last night and consumed far to many Cheeky Vimtos! I dread to think how many sins!! :-(

The night has left me with a very strange feeling about my weight loss so far. It's hard to explain how I am feeling...

I had far to much attention from men last night and so many compliments but it really really made me uncomfortable!

As you all know I hate compliments at the best of time but this just made me want to curl up in a ball! It took the shine off my night a little! I know I sound dramatic but it really effected me! I was close to tears when I was trying to explain how I felt to hubby!

I am not used to getting male attention when I am out but last night I felt suffocated by it all! I just wanted my hubby with me - he always makes me feel safe!

I couldn't help but think how shallow some people can be! I am the same person as I was, just a little lighter! ( with still a lot of weight to loose!)

Hubby loves me for me and loved me when I was at my heaviest (24.5stone)!!

It just left me with a really uneasy feeling, which is hard to put into words!!

On the plus side, I did feel confident in what I was wearing and I TOOK THE FIRST EVER full length pic of myself!! I took it to send to Hubby before I went out! I will post a couple of pics!!

Next Christmas I will hopefully look like a totally different person!! :)

I am getting soooo excited for Christmas and can't wait BUT I am also looking forward to New Year and getting my head back in a positive place and back in plan!!!

image-3895150139.jpg

image-504847625.jpg

Weird but I know exactly how you feel xxxxx

Also we went out with our SW group on Friday and my c said this time next year I'll be at target and I don't know how I feel about that either!

I felt weird about a stone ago when I needed more clothes and just though oh well I'll just stay this size as I have clothes that fit me. People in here helped.

You look fab and deserve all the compliments xxx

And then you have your hubby to come home to :)

lsf666 said:
Weird but I know exactly how you feel xxxxx

Also we went out with our SW group on Friday and my c said this time next year I'll be at target and I don't know how I feel about that either!

I felt weird about a stone ago when I needed more clothes and just though oh well I'll just stay this size as I have clothes that fit me. People in here helped.

You look fab and deserve all the compliments xxx

And then you have your hubby to come home to :)

ginlin said:
You look absolutely fab in those photos x

Thanks Lisa... Thank You Lyn :) xxx

Booo hoooo....

Monday comes round far too quickly!!

I am going to be good and try and stick to plan all this week, well up till Christmas Eve! My aim is for a STS in Sat! :-

I am getting soooo excited for Christmas now! :)

Green Day - Monday

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with banana & warm milk!! (Hexa & hexB) my favourite thing since I was poorly last week.

Lunch- ryvita and light Philly (Hexa & hexB)

Dinner - jacket potatoe and beans. I know sounds really plain but after all last weeks infidelities, it's what I am craving!! :) xxx

Morning lovely, :wow: look at you sexy lady and look at that lovely waist aaamazing....hope you have a great week sweetie and smash that 3lb gain into oblivion :hug99: xxx

you look absolutely wonderful in your photo's :D

I know exactly what you mean about the attention, that is always my stubbling block. not necesserily male attention but attention in general. Like most of us on here i find accepting compliments very hard. I always find myself doubting there honesty.

you are doing fabulously and should be so proud of your self

hope you have a good week xx

I kind of know how you feel sugarplum. Now I feel almost invisible to men but when I was a size 8, I couldnt even walk down the street without someone beeping the horn, or wolf whistling or whatever. To be fair, sometimes I really didnt like that sort of attention at all as it felt so transparent you know, and I was always the one going home without any numbers on a night out because I knew that the men were only seeing me as a sexual object so it didnt mean anything really. Thats why now, Im looking forward to getting slim for me, and me only.

Oh and you look bloody gorge in your piccies. No wonder the men were like dogs on heat lol. xxxx

Just a quick flying visit, as I'm stupidly tired and off to bed! Just wanted to say how amaaaaaaaaaazing you look in those pics xxxx night xxxx

Welshtigger said:
Just a quick flying visit, as I'm stupidly tired and off to bed! Just wanted to say how amaaaaaaaaaazing you look in those pics xxxx night xxxx

Awww Jo, thank you for the compliment. The pictures would have looked so different if I took them 4 month ago! Definately motivation to not put the weight back on! Xxx

Cinta :wow: you look amazing in both piccies but you know that full length one of you is fantastic :D this is the lady who only a few weeks ago would not take one and show us:D well done you :D

I can't say 'I know' how you feel about the attention but I can imagine bless ya. Take it with a pinch of salt hun and laugh it off. Its a compliment really.

Hope you are totally better now huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Abigail'sMummy said:
I kind of know how you feel sugarplum. Now I feel almost invisible to men but when I was a size 8, I couldnt even walk down the street without someone beeping the horn, or wolf whistling or whatever. To be fair, sometimes I really didnt like that sort of attention at all as it felt so transparent you know, and I was always the one going home without any numbers on a night out because I knew that the men were only seeing me as a sexual object so it didnt mean anything really. Thats why now, Im looking forward to getting slim for me, and me only.

Oh and you look bloody gorge in your piccies. No wonder the men were like dogs on heat lol. xxxx

Hi hun,

It's nice to know others feel the same... I thought I was being a bit over dramatic! Lol

And thank you for the compliment!! :) xxx

broadsbean said:
you look absolutely wonderful in your photo's :D

I know exactly what you mean about the attention, that is always my stubbling block. not necesserily male attention but attention in general. Like most of us on here i find accepting compliments very hard. I always find myself doubting there honesty.

you are doing fabulously and should be so proud of your self

hope you have a good week xx

Awwww Thank You.... I do appreciate the compliments on here, as I know they are genuine and from people in a similar position to myself!

Hope your having a good week too Hunny!! :) xxx

JackieN said:
Cinta :wow: you look amazing in both piccies but you know that full length one of you is fantastic :D this is the lady who only a few weeks ago would not take one and show us:D well done you :D

I can't say 'I know' how you feel about the attention but I can imagine bless ya. Take it with a pinch of salt hun and laugh it off. Its a compliment really.

Hope you are totally better now huni xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Jackie,

Your sooo right... I did'nt have a single pic full length. That's why I was sooo proud I even took it myself!

I sent it to my Hubby and his reply was 'wow your looking so thin!' now 'Thin' is a little bit off the mark but I am certainly thinner!! Lol

Still not feeling 100%, the cold has gone on my chest as a chest infection, which really effects my asthma! :-(

But only 1 more day to work and I am done... Hope your well jackie? Cx

I just read back my post, I sound like I went off on one a bit..lol. I really hope you get better soon, my little girl has the same and has been coughing constantly for the last few days. xxx

Back