SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

bb65 said:
No probs, its always me thinking of ideas even though hubby eats the same and previously went to sw and lost weight to get to Target. He can't cook much except pasta n sauce or a fry up. Lol x

Lol... My hubby is an excellent cook, so I am very lucky.

He has also lost 3 stone on SW but he wants to loose another stone before he start he Body Building again.

Hopefully the 2 of us on it will produce some really good, new SW menus.

He is also on this site (he is a silent stalker, he never posts! Lol) so he regularly gets ideas off the menu thread.

I will post pics of the new meals I try! :) xxx

Very lucky lol. X

Morning Cinta x

I love the idea of coming up with 10 meals - we did that a few weeks ago but not for 10 meals!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Morning Cinta x

I love the idea of coming up with 10 meals - we did that a few weeks ago but not for 10 meals!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think 10 may be too high but will see how we go... Just need a bit of variety in my foods. I have stopped trying new things :-(

Morning Ladies...

I will start with my 3 positives!!

1. Had my light bulb moment last night and I have woken up fresh as a daisy! From today I am going back to basics! Everything is going to be written down and I am back on the water and herbal tea!

2. Only 1 more get up, as I am off on Fri!!!

3. Made the yummiest Eaton Mess last night that has Spurred me on to find some yummy new meals!!

Meal plans for today... EE Day

Breakfast - banana & muller light ( already drank a pint of water!!)

Dinner - 6 Ryvita (B+2) with Mackeral in Tom sauce and an apple

Lunch - Cod Fillet with potatoes and peas. I am also making a Swartz Hollandaise Sauce (A+2.5)

4.5 sins in total and I plan in drinking 2 litres of water!! :)

Just realised there's not enough SF with my meals... So I am planning on more veg with tea and some more fruit.

This is the reason I think I prefer RED and GREEN.. I don't need to worry about the SF. Lol xxx

Just realised there's not enough SF with my meals... So I am planning on more veg with tea and some more fruit.

This is the reason I think I prefer RED and GREEN.. I don't need to worry about the SF. Lol xxx

That's definately why I prefer red days, but on the other hand, my best loses was when, even doing red days, I ate loads of superfree.

The Pointe Orlando hotel looks fab!

We have stayed on Universal Boulevard in the Crowne Plaza and it's a great location.

Well reading your post has also given me a kick up the bum like you I have not really been following plan all day everyday but whilst I'm at work being on plan and then being naughty at home cuz that's ok right??!!! Well that's managed to cumulate in another 3.5 pounds on on top of my Xmas gain!! Was feeling peed off when I left WI last night so your post helped me look at everything and realise what I was doing.

This morning all says food is sorted and I'm back at it. So I suppose what im trying to say is well done u for getting back at it and taking a look at what your doing and Thanku for helping me re-evaluate stuff too :) your a star and I still think doing amazingly well.

Have a good day x

ginlin said:
That's definately why I prefer red days, but on the other hand, my best loses was when, even doing red days, I ate loads of superfree.

The Pointe Orlando hotel looks fab!

We have stayed on Universal Boulevard in the Crowne Plaza and it's a great location.

Awww... I have stayed at The Crowne Plaza a couple of times and LOVED it! But when I checked reviews on it this time, they were not a glowing as usual!

Then I found the Orlando Pointe Resort and every review is just glowing, it's only been open 18 month! Soooo excited!!

It was very reasonable priced as well! :) xxx

jo-85 said:
Well reading your post has also given me a kick up the bum like you I have not really been following plan all day everyday but whilst I'm at work being on plan and then being naughty at home cuz that's ok right??!!! Well that's managed to cumulate in another 3.5 pounds on on top of my Xmas gain!! Was feeling peed off when I left WI last night so your post helped me look at everything and realise what I was doing.

This morning all says food is sorted and I'm back at it. So I suppose what im trying to say is well done u for getting back at it and taking a look at what your doing and Thanku for helping me re-evaluate stuff too :) your a star and I still think doing amazingly well.

Have a good day x

Awww thank you Jo!

This really is a rollercoaster of a ride and I am glad I can vent on here and get support when I need it!!

Glad your getting back Into the Zone too... We will get there!! X

*SugarPlum* said:
Awww thank you Jo!

This really is a rollercoaster of a ride and I am glad I can vent on here and get support when I need it!!

Glad your getting back Into the Zone too... We will get there!! X

It is great to be able to get it out of your system on here isn't it. We so will get there x

Reading all the posts has spurred me on I was thinking it was just me and getting myself more and more depressed, I too didn't want to admit I was struggling and feeling a failure , here's to another 100% day , and more water started drinking more this week doing 2 liters daily , before I wasnt drinking any

mariavon said:
Reading all the posts has spurred me on I was thinking it was just me and getting myself more and more depressed, I too didn't want to admit I was struggling and feeling a failure , here's to another 100% day , and more water started drinking more this week doing 2 liters daily , before I wasnt drinking any

I think a few people are struggling! It's must be January Blues, we all wanted to be so motivated after Christmas!

I think it's hard to just click back into plan after all the festivitys! We will won't fail though... These are just Ickle blips!!! Xx

I think a few people are struggling! It's must be January Blues, we all wanted to be so motivated after Christmas!

I think it's hard to just click back into plan after all the festivitys! We will won't fail though... These are just Ickle blips!!! Xx

Couldn't have said it better myself :D

Hope you have a great day hun. I'm the same as you with trying new things, so I've made an order on Joe's Sausages so I can try some different meals :D

Awww... I have stayed at The Crowne Plaza a couple of times and LOVED it! But when I checked reviews on it this time, they were not a glowing as usual!

Then I found the Orlando Pointe Resort and every review is just glowing, it's only been open 18 month! Soooo excited!!

It was very reasonable priced as well! :) xxx

Shame about the reviews on the Crowne Plaza :(

But the Pointe looks fab, so unlike the normal look of Orlando hotels.

ginlin said:
Shame about the reviews on the Crowne Plaza :(

But the Pointe looks fab, so unlike the normal look of Orlando hotels.

I totally agree... I love the Crowne Plaza!

I agree the Pointe Orlando looks FAB, I only found it by accident but once I read the reviews and saw the pics I was hooked!!

The jacuzzi baths look great for a day after the parks!

I can't wait to go now!! :) xx

I totally agree... I love the Crowne Plaza!

I agree the Pointe Orlando looks FAB, I only found it by accident but once I read the reviews and saw the pics I was hooked!!

The jacuzzi baths look great for a day after the parks!

I can't wait to go now!! :) xx

I missed the jacuzzi baths when I looked at it, so had to go back again for another look;)

Hi sweetie, hope you're having a fab day.
Positives are amazing.
If you need any ideas food wise, I have an extensive library of recipes plus all the SW cookbooks, just say what you are looking for meat wise and I can post you some lovely menu's to try .
I have just purchased the new all in one cookbook and there are some really lovely recipes in there if you're interested xxx:hug99:xxx

Lily42uk said:
Hi sweetie, hope you're having a fab day.
Positives are amazing.
If you need any ideas food wise, I have an extensive library of recipes plus all the SW cookbooks, just say what you are looking for meat wise and I can post you some lovely menu's to try .
I have just purchased the new all in one cookbook and there are some really lovely recipes in there if you're interested xxx:hug99:xxx

Awww thank you Lilly, I need to look on the website for the Cook Books.

It's lunch times I struggle with...

We love chicken in our house but any quick recipes would be much appreciated!

I struggle when I get in from work, some meals just take sooo long to make! I want quick and easy otherwise we are eating too late!

Lilly.. I hope your feeling better too, I was reading your diary at lunch today but had to go back before I could reply! I understand exactly what your feeling!

We can get our MoJo back together!!

*** huge hugs *** xxxxxxx

Awww thank you Lilly, I need to look on the website for the Cook Books.

It's lunch times I struggle with...

We love chicken in our house but any quick recipes would be much appreciated!

I struggle when I get in from work, some meals just take sooo long to make! I want quick and easy otherwise we are eating too late!

Lilly.. I hope your feeling better too, I was reading your diary at lunch today but had to go back before I could reply! I understand exactly what your feeling!

We can get our MoJo back together!!

*** huge hugs *** xxxxxxx

I will have a really good look, my 3 all take pack lunches ...Mark takes any left overs he can, the Creamy Coriander with Minted Chicken recipe that I made for me and mal tonight is in his box ready to go into the microwave at work along with a pack of uncle bens rice, not sure how many syns that is will have a look...well I just had a look at their rices, the express pouches and they vary from 1.5 syns to about 4 syns I believe....now the basmati rice with that chicken and it is divine if you like curry type things, would be fab for lunch, the amount we had tonight was for 2 people but there really was enough for 3 easily, it's syn free and freezeable too and actually doesn't take that long to make either.
But like I said I will have a good look and come back to you on that one.
The weird thing about this weight gain this week, is my head is and always was really in the zone, but my mouth, tummy and hands were having none of it....but today I planned well and planned snacks too and still got in way under my syns and drank tons of water (gonna be a long night on the loo :giggle:).
We have done this really successfully and we still can hun, my Consultant is amazing he should definitely have been a woman lol....he is not only really encouraging, but very practical, honest and forthright....his final words to me last night and he hasn't got a nasty bone in his body, were ...it's up to you, you have to decide how much you want the foods compared to how much you want to get rid of the weight...if you choose the latter I am here with you every step of the way...and my lovely Cinta I am going to say the same....I don't want this weight weighing me down anymore so I have made my choice, you now have to make yours and I know which it will be, so I will be here with you every step of the way too hun :bighug: xxxx

Back