SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

It's Monday... It's here again! Lol

Where do the weekends go?? Xx

My food for today.... (EE)

Breakfast - muller, 2 weetabix (B), blackberrying and a Nana

Lunch - MugShot, raw Carrott, Cauli and light Philly dip (A). Tangerine, apple and grapes

Dinner - home made curry, made with a ton of Onions and Peppers served sweet potato wedges!! Mmmmm

Will be drinking 4 litres of water and Herbal Tea again this week!

My aim is to try and loose another 7lb before Valentines (well the weekend after, val is on the tue). This would give me my 4st shiny!! I have 3 weeks to do it!! :)

Positives for today...

1. I have had a lovely weekend with Hubby and Family!

2. I am sooo motivated to get my 4stone shiny by Valentines!!

3. I am loving drinking all the water again! My skin looks so good, I am not wearing foundation for work!! (that is unheard of for me!)

Xxxxx

Wow 4 litres water , I'm doing 3 but no one sees me all day , my new office is the loo, giggle, but on a positive yea skin looks good and I feel better hard to explain but defo better

mariavon said:
Wow 4 litres water , I'm doing 3 but no one sees me all day , my new office is the loo, giggle, but on a positive yea skin looks good and I feel better hard to explain but defo better

EmmyR1984 said:
fantastic positives :D you're working so hard, I'm sure that 4 stone shiny will be yours x

Harebell Fairy said:
Morning hon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Purple Patsy said:
Loving your positives. You'll knock 4 st dead. Hope your Monday was good.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the comments about my positives! I have just been reading Lisa's
for today and I am pinching one of hers...

My wedding band, engagement ring and eternity band also need to be down sized! My engagement ring slipped off in the shower the other day! :-( If I lost that, I would be in soooooop much trouble!!!

Hope you are all having lovely days! Xx

lsf666 said:
Hope Monday wasn't too bad for you x

Great positives :)

Hi Lisa,

Monday wasn't to bad... It's tomorrow I am not really looking forward to! :-( I have audit in the branch! :-( YUK!!

I was just saying I am pinching one of your positives about your rings! Mine also need down sizing! Your very lucky having a dad as a jeweller! Lol

I need my engagement, wedding and eternity band taking down. Think I am going to leave it for a little bit yet! Although I might need to stop wearing them for safety!

Hope Monday was ok sweetie?? Xxxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Hi Lisa,

Monday wasn't to bad... It's tomorrow I am not really looking forward to! :-( I have audit in the branch! :-( YUK!!

I was just saying I am pinching one of your positives about your rings! Mine also need down sizing! Your very lucky having a dad as a jeweller! Lol

I need my engagement, wedding and eternity band taking down. Think I am going to leave it for a little bit yet! Although I might need to stop wearing them for safety!

Hope Monday was ok sweetie?? Xxxx

Monday wasn't too bad thanks x

Good luck with the audit tomorrow - at least you got notice! Hopefully it won't be too bad :)

Yeah I'm spoiled as my Dad sorts all my jewellery needs out. He even bought a load of diamonds home for Elliott to choose from when was getting my engagement ring sorted. I had no idea!

I'd be devastated if I lost my rings! I guess you could wear them on a chain? My Dad once said a temporary fix is to wrap a little Sellotape around the backs of them!

I also think they are more noticeably looser as its so cold too!!!

Tuesday....

I was Naughty last night... I had a Creme Egg!! I was just craving Chocolate! :-(

I had no sins all day though, the creme egg was 9 but I had two!!!! :-( I am on my star week and the craving was not going to go away!

So 18 sins used Yesterday, only just above my sin allowance but I still feel bad, as I caved to my chocolate craving! I blame hormones!!!

So it looks like its 6 litres of water for me today... Try and was the chocolate away!!

Green Day today (craving chips, egg & beans! - another thing I am blaming on hormones!)

Breakfast - muller, banana and blackberries

Lunch - mugshot, raw veg, Philly dip (a), tangerine & grapes

Dinner - Egg chips & beans!! Mmmm I have saved my hexB, so I can have a chip butty!!

MUST DRINK AS MUCH WATER AS POSSIBLE!!!

Positives for today...

1. We dont have another Monday for a whole week!!

2. Had a really good sleep last night, snuggled up with Hubby.

3. I can't believe I can't go without breakfast now! I have gone years not understanding how people could eat in a morning! (I never ate breakfast)

Right, I am off to work... With my challenge of drinking gallons of water! Lol

I am hoping I am not getting poorly, I have woke up very Chesty & sore throaty! I know there are a lot of germs floating around!! :-(

Don't you dare beat yourself up Cinta! Hope you enjoyed every mouthful and you are strong enough to just get straight back on it! It's all good!

Please don't drown in all that water! Too much is counterproductive!

Have a super Tuesday x

hope the audit goes well :bighug:

food plan looks great for today

I'm just as bad for chocolate during * week so don't go beating yourself up xx

Don't drown!!! Seriously 6 litres???

Hope today goes ok x

My eyes were out on stalks when I read 6 litres, jaysus lol

Heys Sugar - don't beat yourself up over the two creme eggs hun, they won't make a huge difference in the long run. You're doing so well and I know you're gonna keep going, two piddly eggs won't stop you now :D

Hope the work/audit stuff went okay today xxxx

LoChan1984 said:
My eyes were out on stalks when I read 6 litres, jaysus lol

Heys Sugar - don't beat yourself up over the two creme eggs hun, they won't make a huge difference in the long run. You're doing so well and I know you're gonna keep going, two piddly eggs won't stop you now :D

Hope the work/audit stuff went okay today xxxx

Hi Lo,

The 6 litres was a little bit of a lie... I managed about 3 today.

I am trying to not beat myself up about the eggs... Even the slimmest people have a chocolate binges on their star week.

Hope your finding SW online ok? Good to see you back on here Hunny! :) xxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope your audit goes OK. Hope you manage to stay with the auditor if you really do drink 6 litres of water you'll never be away from the loo.

Have a good day.

EmmyR1984 said:
hope the audit goes well :bighug:

food plan looks great for today

I'm just as bad for chocolate during * week so don't go beating yourself up xx

Thanks Ladies,

Audit was ok.. It's a kind of mini one before my real one.

So hopefully any findings can be sorted before the real thing! :) xxx

LadyBethny said:
Don't you dare beat yourself up Cinta! Hope you enjoyed every mouthful and you are strong enough to just get straight back on it! It's all good!

Please don't drown in all that water! Too much is counterproductive!

Have a super Tuesday x

lsf666 said:
Don't drown!!! Seriously 6 litres???

Hope today goes ok x

Hi ladies,

Don't panic.. I was joking with the 6 litres! LOL

I did manage about 3 litres today but that is normal to be honest, I do drink a lot of water.

Hope you lovely ladies had a good tuesday!! Xxx

Hi Lo,

The 6 litres was a little bit of a lie... I managed about 3 today.

I am trying to not beat myself up about the eggs... Even the slimmest people have a chocolate binges on their star week.

Hope your finding SW online ok? Good to see you back on here Hunny! :) xxxx

Mn I've not been doing things properly yet so week 1 has been a bit of a waste of money :eek: Still trying to get my head back in the zone... wish I could remember how it got in there last time lol It's a pain when things won't click into place :(

Trying to at least come back out of the hermitude and keep up with people on here again which is a positive step even if I'm not losing weight right now :)

Aiming to join you for the easter challenge with the curvies if I'm allowed back in :eek::D

LoChan1984 said:
Mn I've not been doing things properly yet so week 1 has been a bit of a waste of money :eek: Still trying to get my head back in the zone... wish I could remember how it got in there last time lol It's a pain when things won't click into place :(

Trying to at least come back out of the hermitude and keep up with people on here again which is a positive step even if I'm not losing weight right now :)

Aiming to join you for the easter challenge with the curvies if I'm allowed back in :eek::D

Of course your allowed in the Curvy Easter Challenge! :) your part of the original team!!

I struggled to get back into it after my hols in Nov and then Christmas! It's hard when you know it's going to be such a long journey. I have booked Florida for Nov this year, so that's my new incentive.

I have changed my mindset, I know I am in this for the long haul, do of one week I want chocolate or a good blow out I will. Then straight back on plan, I think it's unrealistic to think I can loose 2-4 lb every week. I would rather take a bit longer but enjoy my life along the way! :)

We are all here to support you Hunny xxx

Back