SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Hello lovely, food looks delish, def my favourute brekkie yummmy
You are doing great hun wi will be a cynch, hope the snow doesn't get in your way :fingerscrossed:
Love baked bean lasagne, we haven't had it for ages either must do it soon, having chicken and aubergine lasagne tonight, so maybe next week.

Oh and I saw your post about sweet potato and chilli soup the other day on FB and decided to make some with added veg, now Mal is hooked and wants it every day lol

Have a good day lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

You are doing great hun wi will be a cynch, hope the snow doesn't get in your way :fingerscrossed:
Love baked bean lasagne, we haven't had it for ages either must do it soon, having chicken and aubergine lasagne tonight, so maybe next week.

Oh and I saw your post about sweet potato and chilli soup the other day on FB and decided to make some with added veg, now Mal is hooked and wants it every day lol

I saw the baked bean lasagna on here and am tempted to try it too-is the recipe for the soup on your diary Lily? xx

Lily42uk said:

I was Suprised how Delish the baked bean lasagne was, I had left overs today for lunch!! Yum!!

Paul was also very taken my the Sweet potato and chilli soup! I need to find another nice soup so I don't get sick and tired of it! Lol

Xxxxxx

Welshtigger said:
I saw the baked bean lasagna on here and am tempted to try it too-is the recipe for the soup on your diary Lily? xx

Try the bean lasagne, it's sooo tasty!! :)

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you get to WI through the weather OK and get the result you deserve. :D

Can't get to class :-( but there is another local class on Wed, so I am trying to get to that!

Infact the Wed class would actually be easier to get to, so I may be changing my WI day! Lol x

Getting a bit worried about Wed now... I don't feel like I have lost weight.

Usually in the 1st week back on plan, I can notice a difference straight away. (Usually down to the water loss) :-(

However, even though I haven't been on here for a few months, I have still been on plan prob 70% of the time. So I may not see a week 1 bumper loss!

I am going to stop stressing about it an see what wed brings. I haven't gone over 60 sins and I am eating lots of SF! :)

Today's SF for example ....

Bannana
Apple
Onions
Carrott
Peppers
Sweetcorn?
Tomatoes
Tinned tomatoes
Celery
Cucumber

SO LOTS OF SF!! :)

Note to self *** stop worrying ***

Yes. Stop worrying!!!

Like you I've stayed on plan most of the time so I doubt my first week loss will be anywhere near my original first week loss as back then I was constantly eating cr@p and the switch to SW jolted my body into that loss.

Any loss is good news and its way better to do is slowly :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done and welcome back xxxx

New week has started... Going to be attending the Wed class, it's more convenient than the Monday I originally thought I would join.

Need to be super good this week, I have a busy weekend. Friday night is a girls drinking night & Saturday I am out for a family meal.

I am trying damage limitation, girls night, I am going to allow myself one bottle of red wine. That way I know I need 25 sins. Saturday, I have Pre ordered my meal and I have ordered chicken salad with no dressing!!! (I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE ORDERED SALAD!) Lol

My aim for this week is 2lb, which I think is realistic with a busy weekend!

*** IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW!! ***

Hi PP,

I am now going to a Wed class... 3lb off for me tonight! :) xxx
Well dobne on the fab loss. :D

New week has started... Going to be attending the Wed class, it's more convenient than the Monday I originally thought I would join.

Need to be super good this week, I have a busy weekend. Friday night is a girls drinking night & Saturday I am out for a family meal.

I am trying damage limitation, girls night, I am going to allow myself one bottle of red wine. That way I know I need 25 sins. Saturday, I have Pre ordered my meal and I have ordered chicken salad with no dressing!!! (I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE ORDERED SALAD!) Lol

My aim for this week is 2lb, which I think is realistic with a busy weekend!

*** IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW!! ***
Especially well done on ordering the salad. :D

*runs in*

*snogs Cinta*

*runs out before she realises who it was*

:D

Back