SugarPlum to TinkerBell ;-)

Hi Jane,

I am still feeling dreadful! :-( I am so disappointed because I have been to unwell to do any excercise.

All I have eaten in the last 3 days is a mushed up Weetabix & a bowl of ice cream! I am worrying it's going to play havoc with my metabolism! :-(

On the plus side.. The scaled seem to be liking the lack of food! Lol :)

Hi Jane,

I am still feeling dreadful! :-( I am so disappointed because I have been to unwell to do any excercise.

All I have eaten in the last 3 days is a mushed up Weetabix & a bowl of ice cream! I am worrying it's going to play havoc with my metabolism! :-(

On the plus side.. The scaled seem to be liking the lack of food! Lol :)

SugarPlum when is your wi, I'l bet you lost at least 7lb if not more :D, is there no sign of the tonsillitis going. x

Urgh I hate tonsilitis, really lays me down low.

I have 30 day shred, can't get past level two lol. It's so hard! What do you have for the kinect? I've got zumba, which I really like, and I bought Mel B's game for £5 off Game last week and that actually seems really good!

JaneB said:
SugarPlum when is your wi, I'l bet you lost at least 7lb if not more :D, is there no sign of the tonsillitis going. x

Hi Jane,

My WI is on Sat! :)

No sign of it going yet, just been back to docs to get some stronger anti biotics, so hopefully they will work!

Then I can get back to my excercising!! :)

JustEms said:
Urgh I hate tonsilitis, really lays me down low.

I have 30 day shred, can't get past level two lol. It's so hard! What do you have for the kinect? I've got zumba, which I really like, and I bought Mel B's game for £5 off Game last week and that actually seems really good!

Hi,

I have the Zumba but I also have the EASports. The EASports is good, it comes
With a heart monitor that you wear whilst you do your excercise plan.

It has a mixture of cardio and floor, I really like it.

I keep reading about the Shred but I think I need to get a bit fitter before I try it!! :)

I had the original EA Sports when I had my wii, thought it was quite good! Never got it for xbox though. I've got a polar heartrate monitor thing that measures calories burned etc, find it really motivating :)

Hi Ladies...

Had my WI & I have lost another 7lb!!

1 stone in 2 weeks!! I know it will slow next week BUT I would love to loose 5lb, as this would take me into the 22's!!

22 sounds so much better than the 24's i started in!! :)

Xxx

Hi Ladies...

Had my WI & I have lost another 7lb!!

1 stone in 2 weeks!! I know it will slow next week BUT I would love to loose 5lb, as this would take me into the 22's!!

22 sounds so much better than the 24's i started in!! :)

Xxx

Well done sugarplum that's fantastic :D:D, Its feels great when you go into another stone below, do you feel great and are you buzzing :), I keep saying to myself I am never going back there again its the last time I will see that stone and its feels good.
well done again.

Jane x

Thank you Jane, I am really chuffed! :)

Arbutus moment in time, I cant imagine stopping this diet but I am bit naive enough to believe there are times when I will go off track. I think it's tines like that when this site will be a life saver!

My next goal is 5 lb next week.. I am setting my new goals at the end of each week rather than for the 6 months ahead. Little steps!!

5lb would mean I am in the 22's and that really will make me :)

Xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Thank you Jane, I am really chuffed! :)

Arbutus moment in time, I cant imagine stopping this diet but I am bit naive enough to believe there are times when I will go off track. I think it's tines like that when this site will be a life saver!

My next goal is 5 lb next week.. I am setting my new goals at the end of each week rather than for the 6 months ahead. Little steps!!

5lb would mean I am in the 22's and that really will make me :)

Xxx

Oops... Lots of typing errors in my excitement!! Lol

AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME.... &

I NOT NAIVE ENOUGH

Sorry, my reply was from iPhone & when I try and speed text, I make mistakes! Lol x

Can I sneak in please?
Am actually a 21 to 20:eek: girl but feel very lonely
tried to restart and wasted a whole week faffing about not being organised:wave_cry:

Mazie6 said:
Can I sneak in please?
Am actually a 21 to 20:eek: girl but feel very lonely
tried to restart and wasted a whole week faffing about not being organised:wave_cry:

Hi Mazie6,

You more than welcome! :)

I have a diary on Slimming world weight loss diarys, come & have a peek. There are so many lovely people that are there to help & support.

I am having a difficult week this week, I am sticking to plan but the weight is not for shifting! :-( I am keeping positive & hoping if my hard work doesn't pay of this week, it will next!

Is this your first week? If so... Good Luck xx

Its not really my first week -more like my second week, totally wasted the first week not being organised-hows that for stupid:wave_cry:

Hi Everyone, I lost 3lb today only 0.5lb towards my 1stone badge, also got sow again.
Hope everyone is doing ok.

Jane x

JaneB said:
Hi Everyone, I lost 3lb today only 0.5lb towards my 1stone badge, also got sow again.
Hope everyone is doing ok.

Jane x

Yeah.... Well done :) xxx

pathetic

Couldn't be more cross with myself
1st week slunk back to SW and totally lost the plot and put on 3:break_diet::lost::grouphugg::needhug:

Mazie6 said:
Couldn't be more cross with myself
1st week slunk back to SW and totally lost the plot and put on 3:break_diet::lost::grouphugg::needhug:

Hi Hunny,

Don't beat yourself up... This is a long journey remember, one bad week doesn't mean failure. Just think about the week coming up.. You could have an amazing week.

I don't think I have done too well this week, so I am trying a Red week!!

Try planning your meals, it helps me :)

*** HUgs***

Sugar Plum , you are quite right ,just needed to tell someone

What do you tend to have for breakfast,?never know what to have:553:

Hey Mazzie. Don't be too harsh on yourself! IT's just one week. Some of the girls here went on diet for more than a month already and went back to their old eating style. It's not really a waste, but more of learning curve. So don't treat it as a waste, it's a wake up call hun!

Back