Suggestion for the Atkins section

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've got a suggestion, might not be any good but I thought I'd share it anyway. Obviously I'm only over here looking for recipes and the Just Recipes! thread is amazing but there is SO much on there, it's a little hard to navigate through them all. So, I was thinking, maybe this section would benefit from a recipes sub section? And then recipes could be posted seperately with the name of the dish and carbs in the title? There could even be further sub sections for say under x amount of carbs, x-y amount of carbs, z+ amount of carbs so if people have a specific number available they can look for one that will fit that.

Like I said, just a thought.

Really like the idea of a recipes section. Let's not have any further subsections though or we might not find things! Better to have a standard title or formatting. Thanks:)

So maybe if people post like this?

Meal name (?g carbs per serving)
so like...
Salmon and Prawns with Courgette Linguine (8g carbs)

This isn't my section so I don't want to come and be bossy! Though I do check out the recipes because some look so tasty whether you're on Atkins or not.

I love the idea, sometimes you need a bit of quick inspiration and that'll do the trick! X

Just spotted - we have a new recipe section:)

Let's get posting our faves - and maybe try to say what phase suitable and carbs per serving in header:D

Starlight said:
Would it help if there were tags available for the recipes, like the SW ones, so you could select what phase it was suitable for?

(Arent I good volunteering work for Pierce ;) )

Sounds fabulous - if you tell us how to use them:D

Technically the phases are induction, owl, pre- maintenance and maintenance although i'm not sure whether recipes would really be diff between pre maint and maint so probably easiest just to have the three ie induction, owl, maintenance

Thank you so much:D

Back