Sukibix Menu's

:DShe's more beautiful and cute in the flesh

Scrappy was a rescue doggy:( - he's been re-homed now and he's called Buddy. I still hear about him thru my Labrador pals, he's doing really well and he's the only dog in the family so he's getting lots of attention:D.
I saw Hattie on the Kennel Club website and grabbed her! Her parents were hip/elbow scored with clear eye certificates so we didn't wait around:p. She's settled in really well and now bosses Baxter around something rotten!
She's my Princess Baby girl;)
x

Monday 4th April

HEA1: Skimmed milk
HEA2: 3 x Babybel Light
HEB1: Wholemeal Roll
HEB2: Chicken

Breakfast: Banana and Vanilla Muller

Lunch: HEB1 & HEB2 Wholemeal roll & chicken, mixed salad with 1 syn EL Mayo, Muller & grapes.

Dinner: Jacket Potato with Heinz Beans and HEA2 + salad. Muller.

Snack: 2 finger Kit-Kat 5.5

Total syns for day: 6.5
EL Mayo (1)
2 finger Kit Kat (5.5)

Water: Not enough...Diet coke, tea and coffee
Exercise: Trip to the vets!

Last edited:
Hey you :) lovely to see you back. Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous :snoopyhouse: big big dog lover here!!

Glad to see your back and doesn't matter what plan you follow I will be here saying HI :D

Loving your new pic btw....hair is lovely

xx

Awww thanks Claire:D So glad your still around too. How's PP working out for you? I just couldn't get on with it at all, may be the old points was too stuck in my head bit I seemed to have more gains than losses!

How's work going?

XXXX

Tuesday 5th April - Plan so far

HEA2: Skimmed milk
HEB2: ?

B - Plain Wholemeal roll (HEB1) & Boiled egg.

S - Costa skinny vanilla latte (8.5)

L - Plain tuna, egg and cucumber salad. Muller.

Snack - chicken slices

D - Chicken breast with broccoli & cauliflower. Frozen forest fruit with natural FF yoghurt.

Total syns: 8.5

Exercise: dog walk

Water - :eek: coffee and diet coke .. so far! I really need to work on drinking more:(

Re-joining class tonight. Dreading what the scales will say!

What can I have as a snack this afternoon under my other HEB2?

X

Last edited:
Awww thanks Claire:D So glad your still around too. How's PP working out for you? I just couldn't get on with it at all, may be the old points was too stuck in my head bit I seemed to have more gains than losses!

How's work going?

XXXX

I love the plan big time, find it really easy to follow and fits very well into my life. I wouldn't say my losses are anything to right home about but there consistent which has been half my battle.
Weigh in tonight but worried I've gained as had a huge dinner sunday ( within points etc ) but for me that doesn't bode well for a tues weigh in.
Also missed last week due to work and would have prob shown a small gain there as had 3 days of plan that weekend - first in 76 days :eek:

Anyhow onwards and downwards I say, slow and steady wins the race etc but god I'd love it to shift faster lol

xx

I love the plan big time, find it really easy to follow and fits very well into my life. I wouldn't say my losses are anything to right home about but there consistent which has been half my battle.
Weigh in tonight but worried I've gained as had a huge dinner sunday ( within points etc ) but for me that doesn't bode well for a tues weigh in.
Also missed last week due to work and would have prob shown a small gain there as had 3 days of plan that weekend - first in 76 days :eek:

Anyhow onwards and downwards I say, slow and steady wins the race etc but god I'd love it to shift faster lol

xx

Glad to hear your doing so well honey. Your doing so well:D Hope WI has gone well, I'll pop over to your diary to have a look and see if you've reported in:p x x x

Sukibix said:
OMG WI tonight, and re-joined class... I WI'd in at 12 stone 9 lbs!!! I've now got to lose 30lbs!

Oh well, could be worse I guess. Feeling all motivated and have a great new class:D.

You can do it sweetie just look at what you've achieved so far, here's to a fab week and a huge loss next week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can do it sweetie just look at what you've achieved so far, here's to a fab week and a huge loss next week :) x

Thanks:p I've actually only put on 5lbs since November but even so it's still depressing. I've told myself I'm in no rush so will be taking it one week at a time and won't allow any set backs to kick me off the wagon:D That should keep me on the straight and narrow:p

xxx

Sukibix said:
Thanks:p I've actually only put on 5lbs since November but even so it's still depressing. I've told myself I'm in no rush so will be taking it one week at a time and won't allow any set backs to kick me off the wagon:D That should keep me on the straight and narrow:p

xxx

Good for you, best philosophy to have it's mine too and I'm def here and constantly trying :)
X

Wednesday 6th April - EE- Plan so far

B - Plain Wholemeal roll (HEB1) & Bacon, BBQ sauce (1)

S - Apple and grapes

L - Plain celery, sweetcorn and chicken breast salad. Muller.

S - Grapes, Sweetcorn and FF plain yoghurt (not all together!)

Zumba from 6.45 - not home till 9 pm hence random dinner!

D - 1/2 tin Heinz baked beans.
Frozen forest fruits with natural FF yoghurt.

Total syns: 6
extra skimmed milk - 5
BBQ Sauce - 1

Exercise: 1 hour of Zumba

Water - :eek: Tea, coffee and diet coke

Last edited:
Hey!
Welcome back to Slimming World :D My Mum and Sister don't go to class, but they're sticking with the old Weight Watchers point system as they both like it.
Good luck for your first weigh in :D

And your doggies are gorgeous!! Congrats on your new addition ;)

Kelly.x

Hi hun, great to see you again, massive well done on rejoinging and also only gaining 5lbs since November, that is great especially as you've had xmas etc.

Losing weight in summer is easier too as salads and bbqs are lovely and low in syns. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine xxx

Hi hun, great to see you again, massive well done on rejoinging and also only gaining 5lbs since November, that is great especially as you've had xmas etc.

Losing weight in summer is easier too as salads and bbqs are lovely and low in syns. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine xxx

Thanks Lou xxx

Hey!
Welcome back to Slimming World :D My Mum and Sister don't go to class, but they're sticking with the old Weight Watchers point system as they both like it.
Good luck for your first weigh in :D

And your doggies are gorgeous!! Congrats on your new addition ;)

Kelly.x

Thanks Kelly,
I've just taken my daily visit to your diary:p -
I love Ellie! She's a real cutie.:D
xxx

Awww thank you! Yeah Ellie really is a lovely looking dog :) Getting to be an old lady dog now though!
Still enjoying SW? ;)

Kelly, Ellie says she' not old, she's just an experienced lady princess:rolleyes:

I'm still enjoying doing SW and am really motivated at the moment. I've even started Zumba hence last night's rubbish dinner (Baked Beans!) to try to put some exercise in other than walking the doggies:eek:. I'm really tired this morning but luckily I have a lie-in as I'm not in Court till 10.30:D I couldn't get in to WW PP and with SW I know I can stick to it :)

xxx

Thursday 7th April - The Plan

HEB2: Skimmed milk
HEB1: 57g Wholemeal Roll
HEB2: 2 x Mini Babybel lights

B - Plain Wholemeal roll (HEB1) & dry fried egg

L - Cous Cous with mini Babybel light x 2 (HEB2), chopped
cucumber, lettuce & tomatoes. Muller. Apple.

S - Apple and grapes.

D - Quorn Sausage casserole*, Smash & Heinz beans.
Muller.

Exercise: Doggy Walk in woods (Hattie's elbow and Baxter's leg pending!)

Water - :eek: Tea, coffee and diet coke

*made with Quorn sausages chopped up, onions, mushrooms, beans and BBQ seasoning. Was yum.

Last edited:
I know what you mean about doing exercise other than dog walking. It's tough trying to fit it in though! I'm trying to run and do a Wii Fit session at least once a week each too at the moment.
Ellie's walks have had to be dropped to 20-30mins as she has arthritis in one of her shoulders now :( So definitely no running with her!! She's even struggling with 30mins now. I mean she still pulls like a loon and trots about on her Flexi, but walking home she's very panty, a bit whiny, and her front leg movement is 'clunky'. Poor thing!

But yeah, I bet two young labs really do keep you fit?! ;)

I'd love to try Zumba! My sister started going a while back, but she gets a lift off her mates to the gym so it'd be a bit awkward for me to go :(

Back