Sukibix Menu's

Friday 8th April- EE- The Plan

HEA1: Skimmed milk
HEB1: 2 x weetabix

B - (HEB1) Weetabix with hot water / sweetener

S- Costa Massimo Skinny Vanilla Latte (8.5)

S - Apple

L - Tuna salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, celery and spring onions). Muller.

D - SW Spag bol*. FF natural yoghurt, vanilla essence & banana.

Total syns:
Costa Massimo skinny vanilla latte - 8.5 syns

Exercise: Dog walkies

Water - Tea, coffee and caffeine free diet coke x 2

*EL mince, onion, mushrooms, garlic, chopped tomatoes, herbs and seasoning, stock & spaghetti pasta (dried).

Last edited:
Saturday 9th April

HEB1: 2 x Weetabix

S - Banana and handful of grapes

L - Plain omlette, Heinz beans, saute potatoes & lean bacon bits, mushrooms & chopped toms.

S- grapes

D - BBQ chicken, mexican potato wedges and stir fry (peppers, carrots, sweetcorn, onions, beansprouts, cabbage, courgette, mushrooms).
Frozen Raspberries & FF plain yoghurt.

s - Tassimo Latte Macchiato (4.5)
Syns:
Extra Milk - 5
Tassimo - 4.5
Total = 9.5

Exercise: Dog walkies & work 2 hours to catch up! Must be mad!

Last edited:
Sunday 10th April

HEA1: 3 Babybel Light
HEB1: 2 x WW WM Bread

B - Banana as had a lie in and close to lunch @ 1pm

S - Grapes

L - Iceland sliced roast beef in gravy (free), dry roast herb potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, peas, green beans, Yorkshire (3), Horseradish (1.5)
Quark with Options white hot choc (2), Pomegranate seeds & sweetener

S - Grapes & Plum

D - (HEB1) toast made into eggy bread, with Heinz beans and melted babybel's (HEA1) & mushrooms.

Syns for the day:
350 ml Skimmed Milk - 6
Yorkshire pud - 3
Horseradish Sauce - 1.5
Options white choc - 2
Total = 12.5

Exercise: Dog walkies, gardening and cleaning out the puppies paddling pool:p.

Water - Tea, coffee and caffeine free diet coke x 2 and NAS Kia Ora :D - Doesn't taste the same as it did when I was little?!

Last edited:
Monday 11th April - The Plan:p

HEA2: Skimmed milk
HEB2: Not used

B - HEB1 Weetabix with hot water / sweetener

S - Costa Skinny Vanilla latte massimo (8.5) @ 9 am

S - Apple

L - Plain Chicken salad (carrot, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion, peppers, celery). Muller. Banana.

S - Plum

D - Smoked Haddock & king prawns, roast butternut squash & onions, cauliflower & broccoli. Muller.

Syns for the day:
Costa skinny vanilla latte massimo - 8.5
Total = 8.5

Exercise: Dog walkies x 2 AM and PM.

Last edited:
Yum - your dinner tonight sounds lovely. Hope you've had a lovely weekend, what day is WI - sending good luck vibes for which ever day it is xxx

Yum - your dinner tonight sounds lovely. Hope you've had a lovely weekend, what day is WI - sending good luck vibes for which ever day it is xxx

Thanks Lou:D

Dinner was scrummy:p I did the butternut squash and the onion in the Actifry with Frylight and it was actually quite nice. I'm a bit fussy with my BNS as if it's stringy in texture I won't eat it:(

WI day tomorrow - hope I've lost as I've been on plan 100% this week, even measured my milk:D.

I'm going to buy some scan bran tomorrow at class to try to make some of the cakes on the SW website - they make them look tasty, not quite sure they are going to be though!:cry:

x

Tuesday 12th April - The Plan:p

HEB2: 71g chicken cooked weight

S - Plum & Costa massimo skinny vanilla latte (8.5)

L - (HEB2) Chicken & salad (lettuce, cucumber & celery), Muller.

S - Grapes and a small banana.

****WI***** @ 7.30 - 8.30 pm.

D - Quorn sausages x 2, Heinz beans, scrambled egg. Plain FF yoghurt with half a chopped banana.

Syns:
Costa SVL Massimo - 8.5

Exercise: Dog walkies

Water - (HEB1 + 2)Tea, coffee and caffeine free diet coke

No chocolate has passed my lips for a whole week! This is a miracle. :D

Last edited:
Well done suki!

Gonna have your Friday crunchie? Xx

Thanks crazy bunny lady:p

Nope, no Crunchie's allowed here! If I have one it will set me off on a downward spiral, at the moment I'm not missing it one bit! A work colleague shoved a twix under my face today trying to tempt me. Nope, not even fussed, so he scoffed the Twix (he had bought for me) and a Double Decker (he bought for himself) but then he's a gut bag! Later this afternoon the button on his jacket pinged off! Says it all really!:eek:

x

Haha, I find this works best for me, have nothing at all and use syns on a drop of mayo or gravy. Not using many at the mo though! On a real mission. I want a good good loss! I'll be weighing Friday, and woah betide anyone in the firing line if I'm above 9st 10! LOL :D

Your scaring me now!

I think your right tho with using syns on sauces/mayo etc rather than crap. I will tell you tomorrow night tho as if the WI is pants I will be back to having my Crunchie/2 finger Kit-Kat's and WW cakes again next week!

Good luck for your Friday WI. Remember tho chick you have to eat a certain amount of calories to lose weight...and lose it healthily rather than force it off then eat normally again and put it all, plus more, back on.

I'm now off over to your diary to make sure you've been good crazy bunny lady. xxx

Wednesday 12th April - The Plan:p

HEB1: 2 x WW WM bread
HEB2: 5 x Scan/Oat bran :eek: giving them a go:cool:

B - (HEB2) 3 x Scan bran :wave_cry: & Tesco LC Cottage cheese with chives (gotta have something to take the scan bran taste away!)

S - Costa Skinny Vanilla latte massimo (8.5) @ 9 am:D

S - Sml banana

L - 2 scan bran (HEB2) cottage cheese + chicken peices. Muller.

D - 2 x small pork loin chops & apple sauce (2), stir fry with mushrooms and red/orange peppers. Muller.

S - (HEB1) Dry toasted with Marmite.

Syns for the day:
Costa skinny vanilla latte massimo - 8.5
Apple sauce (2)
Total = 10.5

Exercise: :cry:No walkies.

Princess Baby Girl (Hattie) is off to the vet for an MRI and an X-Ray on her poorly elbow as she's still limping. My poor baby girl, she's only 16 weeks old:cry:I'm taking her with her bedtime blanket and her Winnie the Pooh Piglet:D so she has some comfort in her little crate whilst recovering at the vet before mummy picks her up.
Please send her some good vibes peeps:D

Daddy will take Nutcake aka Baxter out tho. I think he's going to love daddy time without his nipping little sister hot on his heels.

Last edited:
Hope Hattie is ok??? Recovery at a vets isn't too traumatic, esp a nice quiet private vets. hope she's doing ok and isn't too groggy now. Did they spot anything??

Good luck with the Scan Bran. I've had people offer to get it for me, but I think not ;)

Well done on your loss :)

Poor Hattie I'm sure she'll be ok but they become a member if the family and it's so traumatic. My poor min schnauzer spent 3 days in vets a few weeks ago and I was beside myself. Thankfully made good recovering however still groans for extra attention.... She had pancreitus sp?

Let us know how she gets on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope Hattie is ok??? Recovery at a vets isn't too traumatic, esp a nice quiet private vets. hope she's doing ok and isn't too groggy now. Did they spot anything??

Good luck with the Scan Bran. I've had people offer to get it for me, but I think not ;)

Hattie isn't going till the morning - your reading tomorrow's plan as I am new and improved and highly organised!

Hattie is back:D

I cried when I dropped her off and cried when I picked her up! The vets must think I'm derranged!:eek:

They checked her growth platelets - all ok. X-ray and scan all ok. It's a sprain so she's not allowed to play with Baxter for a whole week! She's now in her crate and hates it:( Bax is in front of her playing with his ball and she is not a happy girl! She's howling and growling as she wants out - poor princess baby girl. I wish there was a way of telling her it's for her own good!:cry:

Glad to here all her investigations were clear but :( that she can't play! Lots of shnuggles from mum? xxx

She went puppy mental when she saw me there to collect her:D The vets love her:D

I keep trying to cuddle her but as soon as I let her out of her crate to snuggle her she bites me to get down to go get Baxter! She charges off at warp speed to bite his back legs to play:p That's when nasty mummy calls her in and she has to go back in to her house:(.

Baxter has no one to play with now so is next to me on the sofa chucking his ball at me! its covered in slime and mud so needless to say I won't be picking it up to play:rolleyes:

x

Thursday 14th April - The Plan:p

HEB1: 5 x Scan/Oat bran

B - (HEB1) 3 x Scan bran & Tesco LC Cottage cheese & chives. Small Banana.

L - 2 scan bran (HEB1) Massive chicken salad with Tesco LC cottage cheese & a Rhubarb Muller.

S - Strawberries:D

D - SW Chilli con carne* & Uncle Ben's Express long grain rice pouch (1). Muller.

S - WW Carrot Cake slice (4)

Syns:
Extra Skimmed milk - 5
Uncle Ben's Express Long Grain white rice pouch - 1
WW Carrot cake slice - 4
Total - 10

Exercise: 25 Mins walking Baxter in woods:D and 10 mins lead walking Hattie Princess Baby Girl:(

*SW Chilli: EL beef mince, orange pepper, red pepper, kidney beans, onions, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes with chilli, passata and seasoniongs.

Last edited:
How's that cardboard? Mmmmm ;)

Do you know what:D I actually don't think it's that bad:eek: It certainly isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be... that being said I don't think I get the full extent of it's "flavour" as I cover it in Tesco LC cottage cheese with chives! It did keep me filled up as brekkie though, normally I'm starving by 11 am but today I didn't have anything till 1.30! Plus, a colleague at work hit a plateau in her loss and had scan bran for 2 weeks - those two weeks she lost 4.5lbs! If it works like that for me I will make it my new best friend:rolleyes:.

xxx

Back