Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-922697747.jpg
    image-922697747.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 37
So pleased to hear nothing too serious hun, this is my babies lol

Oh my, how cute are they!!!

The little brown cavie is like a cuddly teddy bear!
What are their names?

Awww bet you get great cuddles off of them:D:D:D

Did you get them both from lil pups?

Thanks for posting that pic, it's made my night. I love dogs - can you tell!

Love crazy dog lady:p
xxx

Sukibix said:
Oh my, how cute are they!!!

The little brown cavie is like a cuddly teddy bear!
What are their names?

Awww bet you get great cuddles off of them:D:D:D

Did you get them both from lil pups?

Thanks for posting that pic, it's made my night. I love dogs - can you tell!

Love crazy dog lady:p
xxx

I know I love them to bits. The cav is Ollie and he's nearly 6 and Saffy the mini schnauzer is nearly 5 ... She's very scruffy there as only just woke up.

Here she is looking much smarter

Xx

Attachments

• image-300087363.jpg
    image-300087363.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 31
Friday 15th April - The Plan - Wooohoooo it's FRIDAY!!!

HEA1: Skimmed milk
HEB1: 5 x Scan/Oat bran

B - Plum and a vanilla Muller.

S - Costa skinny vanilla latte massimo (8.5)

L - (HEB1) 5 x Scan bran & FF Cottage cheese & chives. Muller.

S - Plum and couple spoonfuls of baked beans!

D - SW Chilli (left over from last night) & 2 small Jacket Potato's, with 2 x Mini Babybel lights (4). Muller.

Total Syns:
Costa skinny vanilla latte massimo - 8.5
2 mini Babybel lights - 4
Extra skimmed milk - 2

Highest day of syns so far but not exactly spent on "bad" stuff so I'm trying not to think of it as a bad day!

P.S Morrisons have 12 Muller lights for £2! Bargain :))) Stocked up today, and they have rhubarb flavour - yum yum nom noms.

Last edited:
Saturday 16th April - The Plan

HEA2: 3 x mini Babybel lights (only had 2 as forgot it was 3)
HEB1: WW WM bread x 2 slices
HEB2: 4 x Dark Ryvita

B - 2 Dry fried egg & 2 tbps baked beans on dry toast(HEB1)

S - Costa skinny vanilla latte massimo (8.5) & an apple.

L - 4 x Dark Ryvita (HEB2) & FF cottage cheese & chives. Plain salad leaves. Muller.

S - Banana and an apple.

D - Beanfeast bolognaise (Vomit!!) (HEA2) and spaghetti pasta. Muller.

S - Strawberries - only bought today but they tasted rank! Spat most of them out ;/

Total Syns:
Costa skinny vanilla latte massimo - 8.5

I'm going in to work tomorrow as my case work has built up too far and there's no way I can catch up during the week! Plus, I am off from next Thursday until 3rd May - yippeeee!Luckily I have a great Assistant who is bringing me in my usual Costa - even though it's Saturday! She's great:D

I'm taking Hattie with me tomorrow, and Bax is going to his grandad's to be spoilt for the day without his annoying sister:rolleyes: Hattie likes reading through my files eg eating them:)

It's likely that I will have to go in Sunday morning too, but at least only till lunchtime then off to MIL's for roast beef - just need to syn her delicious but evil roast potatoes and home made yorkshires! :eek:

Hope everyone else has a great weekend:D

x

Last edited:
Hello Suki

Just thought I'd pop in to see how you're doing! You're doing so well, brilliant weight loss this week too :) I'm glad to read that Hattie is doing well. I'm a doggie fan too! We have a lovely lab collie cross, he's pretty mad. I had the fright of my life on monday morning though, I went to the kitchen in the morning where normally I'm greeted with a wagging tail and my very excited little boy and he was fast asleep sound asleep (even when I called him!!). He's 11 and I feared the worst! I called hubby who woke him :) I think he's going a little deaf plus sunday evening walk may have been too much. Such a scare!

Nice one getting into the scan bran, I've got used to it now. Its nice with cinnamon and banana on top for something sweet. Well done on the chocolate too. What are the costa lattes like ? Are your costa skinny vanilla latte's really nice ? Daft question I guess as you look to be addicted ;) I've started making a homemade latte with skimmed milk in the microwave, just a healthy A choice (no syns).... have you tried this ?

Hello Suki

Just thought I'd pop in to see how you're doing! You're doing so well, brilliant weight loss this week too :) I'm glad to read that Hattie is doing well. I'm a doggie fan too! We have a lovely lab collie cross, he's pretty mad. I had the fright of my life on monday morning though, I went to the kitchen in the morning where normally I'm greeted with a wagging tail and my very excited little boy and he was fast asleep sound asleep (even when I called him!!). He's 11 and I feared the worst! I called hubby who woke him :) I think he's going a little deaf plus sunday evening walk may have been too much. Such a scare!

Nice one getting into the scan bran, I've got used to it now. Its nice with cinnamon and banana on top for something sweet. Well done on the chocolate too. What are the costa lattes like ? Are your costa skinny vanilla latte's really nice ? Daft question I guess as you look to be addicted ;) I've started making a homemade latte with skimmed milk in the microwave, just a healthy A choice (no syns).... have you tried this ?

Hey Chick, thanks for stopping by:D

I bet you had a heart attack when you saw your doggy not react! Anything like that and I am Mrs Instant Panic.

I was hoping for a bit more of a loss with it being the first week, but I keep telling myself I only want to lose 1 lb per week - anything else is a bonus:rolleyes:.

I quite like the Scan Bran. I bought Ryvita Dark Rye today as no SB left and out of the two I prefer the SB! I will give it a try with banana and honey - thanks for the tip, I used to have nana and honey on toast :D

I am deffo a SV Latte addict! So much so that my secretary has restricted my intake by refusing to buy me more than 2 a week - one on a Monday and the other on Friday.:mad: At least it means that on the other days of the week I have some syns to play with! They are truly delicious - I'd rather have a SVL than a bar of choccy but then I am a caffeine fiend! I'm trying to cut back so I have de-caff coffee the rest of the time, and even have caffeine free diet coke - which I now prefer.:)

I've tried doing one in the micro but it never tastes the same:( and I'd need vanilla syrup which you can only get in a multi flavour pack from Costa - I don't like the other flavours, vanilla all the way!:D

Take care chick and post me a pic of your furbaby Collie X Lab:D
Hattie and Baxter send him or her big licks and hoofs! Hattie is asleep in her house - she's exhausted from being in work with me all day, it's hard doing nothing!

xxxx

Sunday 17th April - The Plan

HEB2: 5 Scan Bran

B - Scrambled egg & mushrooms.

S - Apple.

L - At MIL's = Roast beef, roast potatoes (5), yorky pud (4), green beans, peas, gravy (3). Dessert - 1 scoop of Walls Carte D'Or Ice cream Macadamia nut (10). ***

D - Warmed bacon and 1 x poached egg salad, turkey slices (needed using up). Salad leaves. FF Cottage cheese/chives. Scan bran (HEB1).
FF Strawberry Onken yoghurt - 1/2 banana and strawberries = stuffed.

Total Syns:
***22 Syns for the whole meal approx BUT I have only used 73 syns this past week so I should be ok. Including this meal I would have used 95, that leaves me with 10 syns left for tomorrow of which I will only use 8.5 for my Costa! In theory this will leave me with 1.5 syns for the week. Hopefully it won't affect WI on Tuesday evening too much :/

Written yesterday when planning today:

I went into work today (With Hattie who was a little star) from 9.30am - 6.15pm and I still have mega tons to do. So, going back in tomorrow morning, just until 12.30 as we have to be at MIL at 1.30:rolleyes:.

Why, oh why, do I have so much work to do!!! .... to top it off I won't get my Costa fix tomorrow:mad: - well, I can't expect my secretary/assistant to bring it in on a Sunday - even though she did today:p.

xxx

Last edited:
Monday 18th April

HEB1: 4 x Ryvita - dark rye

B - FF Strawberry Onken yoghurt & chopped banana

S - Apple & Plum. Costa SVL massimo (8.5)

L - (HEB1) Ryvita with 200g FF cottage cheese/chives. Muller. Mango tub.

S - Banana.

D - EL diced pork, steamed spinach, courgette, dry spaghetti pasta with homemade tomato/herb/onion/garlic sauce.
FF Strawberry Onken yoghurt.

Syns:
Costa (8.5)

Last edited:
:character00238:Tuesday 19th April - The Plan so far:character00238:

HEA2: Skimmed milk
HEB1: 4 x Ryvita dark rye
HEB2: 2 x WW WM Bread

B - Banana & 1 tsp honey (1) on dry toast (HEB2).

S - Costa SVL massimo (8.5) & Mango peices.

L - (HEB1) Ryvita with 200g FF cottage cheese/chives. Apple & pineapple slices. 0% FF greek yoghurt.

** WI # 3 @ 7.30 **:bliss:

S - oops tin no drain tuna and a banana! Hadn't eaten since 1 pm so I was starving and couldn't wait for dinner to cook!

D - 2 x poached egg on Smoked haddock with steamed spinach & bacon.

Syns:
1 teaspoon of honey (1)
Costa (8.5)
2 x finger kit kat and I NEED it!
Total =15

Last edited:
Hi Suki

Well its weigh in day! Same for me too tonight, roughly the same time :) I'm starting to get intrigued by your latte, so much so that I think I'm going to need to try one! So, what size can you get for 8.5syns ? I'll be at the airport on saturday and I'm sure they'll have a Costa.

I'll try to pic out a nice picture of my lovely doggy. Your avatar is lovely by the way :)

Your menus look great and well within syns for the week so bring on the weigh in. Fingers crossed!

:D
Hi Suki

Well its weigh in day! Same for me too tonight, roughly the same time :) I'm starting to get intrigued by your latte, so much so that I think I'm going to need to try one! So, what size can you get for 8.5syns ? I'll be at the airport on saturday and I'm sure they'll have a Costa.

I'll try to pic out a nice picture of my lovely doggy. Your avatar is lovely by the way :)

Your menus look great and well within syns for the week so bring on the weigh in. Fingers crossed!

I am deffo a Costa SVL addict!
The Large (Massimo) is 8.s syns (skinny vanilla) and this is the one I have as I don't really spend my syns on anything else in the week.

From memory, the small one is 4.5 and the medium 6.5 syns so you could have a small to see if you like it then if you don't you won't have wasted too many syns! Some people say it's too sweet but I lurve it:D.

I'm so hungry today as I was in work for 7am - trying to be good and snaffling fruit rather than anything too "heavy" as it's WI tonight. Will keep you posted!

xxx

Just back from doing a 12.5 hour day and WI. Peed off from both!

WI was pants - think I knew it would be as I have felt really bloated all day. I think it means TOTM is looming:mad:

So... WI result was 0.5lb off. At least it's going in the right direction I guess!

3 lbs off in 2 weeks - could be worse?!?!

I blame my poor WI on my MIL and the beautiful roast dinner she did on Sunday:D

Its still a loss Hun and that's what matters.
Bloating and a big din din on Sunday will not doubt have made an impact too so no losing heart.... You'll be rewarded next week I'm sure xx

Aw thanks Claire, you always not what to say to cheer me up!

Well done on your loss - great result this week. Enjoy your little break away. Are you taking the furbabies?

xxx

Hey its a loss :) and 3lb in 2 weeks is fab ! Bloating will be gone by next week and any more hidden loss from this week will show itself then. Well done :)

Hey its a loss :) and 3lb in 2 weeks is fab ! Bloating will be gone by next week and any more hidden loss from this week will show itself then. Well done :)

Thanks honey - that's what I keep telling myself!

I going to try to do all red days this week if I can as I tend to lose more:)

xxx

Sukibix said:
Aw thanks Claire, you always not what to say to cheer me up!

Well done on your loss - great result this week. Enjoy your little break away. Are you taking the furbabies?

xxx

Were only going to welwyn garden city lol about 20 miles but it's the first time towing with new car so wanted to stay fairly local
Pouches are going to mums, we normally take them but we want to go into London on train Saturday so easier they don't come but will miss them loads
X

Were only going to welwyn garden city lol about 20 miles but it's the first time towing with new car so wanted to stay fairly local
Pouches are going to mums, we normally take them but we want to go into London on train Saturday so easier they don't come but will miss them loads
X

Hey, it's still a break-away as your not at home:p
I'm sure the pooches will get spoilt at their nanny's house whilst your away:rolleyes::)

xxx

Last edited:
Wednesday 20th April - was red but is now EE!
I was going red but changed so I could have rice with dinner! hence syns had to be used for the HE's I already had :)

HEB1: 2 x WW WM Bread

B - 2 dry fried eggs on (HEB2) dry toasted.

L - Ryvita (6) with 200g FF cottage cheese/chives. Chicken peices and salad (cherry toms/lettuce). Mullerlight. Banana

S - Grapes

* working late before holiday from Thursday*

D - Chicken tikka massala - homemade SW style, salad, and Morrisons Pilau rice ambient (1). Muller and berries (blackberries, grapes, raspberries & blackcurrants).

Syns:
Ryvita dark rye x 4 (6)
Extra skimmed milk (6)
Morrisons pilau rice pouch (ambient) (1)
Total = 13

Last edited:
Back