Sukibix Menu's

Hey! Well done on your loss :D How's Hattie doing? Very glad the vets found nothing scary and she's just been prescribed rest. I can imagine she's not a happy puppy in her crate :p Not easy when you can't explain things to them.
Hope she's back to her normal self soon.xx

Just back from doing a 12.5 hour day and WI. Peed off from both!

WI was pants - think I knew it would be as I have felt really bloated all day. I think it means TOTM is looming:mad:

So... WI result was 0.5lb off. At least it's going in the right direction I guess!

3 lbs off in 2 weeks - could be worse?!?!

I blame my poor WI on my MIL and the beautiful roast dinner she did on Sunday:D

It's still a loss hun! I know how it feels when you've been good and you don't lose as much as you expect. Our bodies are wacky like that unfortunately. I usually have a lovely loss the week after TOTM, but before? Same as you, bloating and munchies and all that detrimental stuff!

It's still a loss hun! I know how it feels when you've been good and you don't lose as much as you expect. Our bodies are wacky like that unfortunately. I usually have a lovely loss the week after TOTM, but before? Same as you, bloating and munchies and all that detrimental stuff!

Thanks honey. This is why I'm trying to stay motivated - in the hope of a good loss over the next couple of weeks:D
x

Thursday 21st April - Red day planned:-

HEA1: Skimmed milk - for tea and coffee
HEA2: Skimmed milk - as above
HEB1: 2 x Weetabix
HEB2: 4 x Ryvita Dark Rye

Breakfast @ 6 am
Weetabix (HEB2)
Hot water
Sweetener

Snack @ 7am at work
Costa SVL massimo (8.5)

Lunch @ 1 pm ish-
Cooked chicken breast.
Lettuce & cherry toms.
FF cottage cheese & chives.
(HEB1) Ryvita Dark Rye x 4
Muller - NY cheesecake (1)

Snack @ 4 ish - bored and peckish =
Grapes.
Apple.
Chicken peices.
Muller.

Dinner @ 9pm - when hubby gets home from work
Bacon
Scrambled eggs
Mushrooms
1 x WW WM slice - dry toasted (3.5)

Syns:
Costa SVL Massimo (8.5)
Muller NY Cheesecake (1)
1 x WW WM bread slice (3.5)
Total = 13

No more work until 3rd May after midday tomorrow! Yipppeeee. I sooo need a break. Hubby and I have planned lots of lovely walks with the pups: seaside, forest etc and we are meeting all our Labrador pals:D Roll on midday tommorow - that's if I end up leaving on time!

I have been good tonight.

I've resisted Go Ahead biscuits and WW lemon cake slices. Altho their not exactly tempting foods, that in a way makes it harder to resist - hubby said "there low fat" me "I don't have the syns I can't have them" = yay me!

I want a good loss next week so this better be worth it!!

Last edited:
Hi hun, hope you have a lovely easter weekend with the dogs, how is Hattie now? x

Friday 22nd April - Green day planned:-

HEA2: Skimmed milk
HEB1: 71g chicken (had 40g)
HEB2: 3 x mini babybel lights

Breakfast @
No brekkie - not hungry at all!

* 2 hour doggy walk/swim at Epping forest* heaven for the furbabies!

S - 2 slices chicken (HEB1) - 2 slices so 40g

Lunch @ 1 pm ish-
Jacket potato
Baked beans
Muller
Banana

Dinner @ 7pm - this was delish!!!
Smash Pizza with sweetcorn, mushrooms, onion, fresh basil and 3 melted babybel lights (HEB2).
Side salad - lettuces, cherry toms, sweetcorn and onion.
FF cottage cheese as dressing.
Muller

Syns:

Total = 0 so far

Last edited:
Hi hun, hope you have a lovely easter weekend with the dogs, how is Hattie now? x

We've all had a lovely day, so far!

We've all been to Epping forest and the puppies had a fab time. Hattie went swimming as in proper swimming which was fab as I was afraid she wouldn't like the water. She's now an official water baby like Baxter. She met lots of horses and cyclists and said hello to loads of people:D

Best part is she didn't limp at all, and their both now fast asleep on the sofa which means I now get some peace this afternoon! yay

Thanks for popping by:D
xxxx

Glad Hatties on mend, our cavalier has pulled a muscle. My wonderful mum is looking after them both while were away in caravan as he'd really struggle getting in and out and would never manage the walks bless him
Mind you they love going there it's there own holiday lol
Enjoy your weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad Hatties on mend, our cavalier has pulled a muscle. My wonderful mum is looking after them both while were away in caravan as he'd really struggle getting in and out and would never manage the walks bless him
Mind you they love going there it's there own holiday lol
Enjoy your weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Poor little cavie:cry: Hope it repairs quick and well. There's nothing worse than when their legs get injured:(

Wooo hooo, I've found the Tesco diet cola with a hint of Almond:D - Battenburg cake / Amerretto in a bottle yum.........and I found (the last one!) ...

Tesco Light Choices cottage cheese with grilled peppers and pesto! syn free. I was going to try the pineapple and passionfruit one but that's synned so didn't bother going for it!

Last edited:
Saturday 23rd April - EE Day planned:-

HEB1: 2 WW WM slices

Brunch @ 10.30 am with my daddy:p
2 x dry fried eggs
3 x WW Pork sausages (tiny!) (3)
mushrooms
beans
bacon
HEB1 - Dry toasted WW WM

* 30 min dog walk, mowed the back lawn, re-organised the kitchen & cleaned it from top to bottom, and washed my estate car!! *

S - Banana muller and chopped banana

Dinner @ 7 pm -
Lean Beef fillet steak with
stir fry vegetables
and noodles.
Blue Dragon Oyster & spring onion sauce - 1/2 sachet (3)

**Onken FF Vanilla yoghurt - big pot to have whilst watching TV as OH is out.

Syns:

Blue Dragon sauce (3)
WW pork sausages (3)
Extra skimmed milk (4)
Total = 10

**Going to freeze it (if I can be bothered) in my posh Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker that I never use!

Last edited:
Oooh, you've reminded me of smash pizza, yum, I've not had one of those for ages, am also going to search for the diet coke with almond too, I love amaretto. x

Sunday 24th April - EE Day planned:-

HEB1: Tesco HL WM roll

Breakfast - HUBBY COOKED?!?! surprise, and yummy!
1 dry fried egg
mushrooms
EL bacon medallions
Chopped tomatoes

Lunch - First annual BBQ!:p:D
2 Tesco LC Cumberland Sausages (2)
2 EL Pork chop (small)
Sml Chicken breast with piri piri seasoning
Salad - cucumber, lettuces, cherry toms, onion.
Tesco LC Cheese slice (2)
HEB1 - Roll

Dinner @ 7 -8 pm
1 sml chicken breast
1/2 EL pork chop
sml sweet potato
FF cottage cheese & chive
Salad

Syns:
Tesco LC Cheese Slice (2)
Tesco LC Cumberland sausages x 2 (2)
Extra skimmed milk (5)

Total = 9

Last edited:
Monday 25th April - EE Day planned:-

HEA: Skimmed milk - for tea and coffee
HEB: 2 x WW WM slices

Breakfast - @ 7am - nom noms
Dry fried egg
Chopped tomatoes
(HEB) Dry toasted

Lunch - @ ?
Off with Hattie to my brother's in Milton Keynes. Baxter is going to grandad's for the day:)
JP with baked beans and salad in the pub and 3 diet cokes! thirsty work.

Dinner @ 7 -8 pm
Baked cod in a homemade tomato/balsamic/onion sauce.
Broccoli.
New potatoes with mint.

Quark.
Options white choc (2)

Syns:
Extra skimmed milk (2)
Options White Choc (2)
Total = 4

Last edited:
Hi Sukibix, I'm just having a quick peek at your diary which looks really good. Isn't it nice to get the bbq's out again! I'm also very intrigued by the diet coke with almond - have never come across that before and think I will be on the lookout for it! I've tried the pesto cottage cheese which was nice but I thought it was quite pricey for a little pot. Hope you enjoyed them!

Hi Sukibix, I'm just having a quick peek at your diary which looks really good. Isn't it nice to get the bbq's out again! I'm also very intrigued by the diet coke with almond - have never come across that before and think I will be on the lookout for it! I've tried the pesto cottage cheese which was nice but I thought it was quite pricey for a little pot. Hope you enjoyed them!

The diet cola with almond is yum! I'm sat here with a glass now:)

I agree with you about the cottage cheese, it was £0.89 for a tiny pot! Why is it so more pricey for a smaller pot:mad: Quite tasty though even though it's an unusual combination:rolleyes:.

xxx

Tuesday 26th April - EE Day planned:-

HEA: Skimmed milk - for tea and coffee
HEB: 2 x WW WM Bread

Breakfast - @ 7am
(HEB) Dry toasted; with
1 dry dried egg; and
a banana.

9.30 am - 2 hour doggy walk with 5 black Labs in total! Heaven!

Lunch - @ 1 pm
Chicken tikka (cold peices)
Salad with
Tesco LC FF pesto & grilled pepper cottage cheese
2 x small new potatoes

Going into town...

S - Costa SVL massimo (8.5)

**** WI No.3 ****

Dinner @ 8 pm
SW Spag bol: EL beef mince with homemade sauce of chopped toms, passata, onions, garlic, fresh basil and mushrooms.
Dried spaghetti pasta with fresh spinach.
Quark and
Options "Oh la la" Vanilla (1.5)

Syns:
Extra skimmed milk (2)
Costa SVL Massimo (8.5)
Options Vanilla (1.5)

Total = 12

Last edited:
I'm loving all the new flavours of cottage cheese coming out. My favourite is the pesto one, but Asda's coronation one was seriously nommy! I agree that the prices are a little high for the flavoured ones :(

Oooooo you had me at Coronation! I didn't know Asda did a Coronation flavour one. Is it syn free? Me is going to have to go to Asda tomorrow (seeing as the rest of the week is my own - yippppeeee!)

Thanks for the tip off Kelly xxx

Oh yes that sounds nice-I'd love to know if it's syn free!

I have to say I tried the good for you onion and chive flavour and was not impressed :(
X

Back