Sukibix Menu's

Hope WI went well hun, I've searched my Tesco and can't find any diet coke and almond, I'm very sad now - perhaps it's a southern thing?? xxx

The coronation cottage cheese is indeed free. Or I at least think the SW mag said it was free! Think only the fruity ones have syns!

Well, I'm back. Joined my class on Thursday, and so far it's going well.

I'm going to post my food so I have a record of what I'm eating :D All EE days unless o/w stated :)

Sunday, 6th May

B - Bubble and squeak (EL bacon, spring greens, jersey royals, mushrooms)

S - Costa skinny vanilla latte (11)

L - Chicken and ham salad (lettuce, tomatoes, celery, spring onions, red peppers with FF vinagarette)& Mullerlight

D - Chicken noodles (red peppers, onions, mushrooms, baby corn on the cobs) & a Mullerlight

S - Banana

HxA - Skimmed milk
HxB - 2 Alpen Lights (Cherry Bakewell - delicious!)

1.5 Hour dog walk (not including climbing out of the ditch I fell in!)

Saturday, 5th May

B - 2 Poached eggs on wholemeal toast (plain) (HxB)

L - Ham salad (tomatoes, lettuce, onion), apple & a Mullerlight.

D - Tomato and herb chicken (inc. onion and mushrooms), spring greens and jersey royals. SF jelly made with a Mullerlight + strawberries.

S - Alpen light (4)

HxA - Skimmed milk
HxB - Wholemeal bread 400g loaf

2 hour dog walk.

Friday, 5th May

B - Nothing - but did have a banana about 10 am

S - 2 Alpen Lights (summer fruit - had during morning)

L - Chicken (badly organised!)

D - SW Spaghetti bolognese (mushrooms, onions) and large side salad. FF Natural yoghurt and strawberries.

HxA - Skimmed milk
HxB - Alpen lights

Monday, 7th May

B - FF Natural yoghurt and chopped banana

S - Apple

L - Ham salad (lettuce, tomato, spring onions, cucumber, sweetcorn and FF vinagarette). Mullerlight.

D - SW Cottage pie (swede + onions) with carrots and cabbage. Mullerlight.

HxA - Skimmed milk
HxB - Alpen lights (cherry bakewell)

40 mins dog walk.

Last edited:
Tuesday, 8th May

B - Large skinny vanilla latte from Costa (11)

S - Banana

L - Leftover SW cottage pie (from last night) with lettuce, cucumber, celery and tomato. Apple and a Mullerlight.

D - Couscous with tuna, celery, spring onion, red pepper and sweetcorn. Mullerlight.

HxA - Skimmed milk.
HxB - 2 Alpen light bars.

1.5 hour dog walk at 6 am :)

Back again - third time lucky - although I did manage to lose nearly a stone on my own - not sure how tho!

I need the motivation of a formal WI as I've signed up to the the Bupa Great South Run in October - 10 miles - I must be mad!

Joined class last Thursday but operation diary starts from today....

Really hungry day today.....

Green day - 16th April

B - Dorset nutty (hexb) and toffee muller with chopped in banana.

S -scan bran (part hexb) and 1 laughing cow light blue cheese (part hexa) and an Apple.

L - takeaway JP and beans (was tiny!)

S - rest of hexa and b - scan bran and triangles with Turkish delight muller (love these!)

D - Riso gallo mushroom risotto with chargrilled courgette strips and wild mushrooms with 25g RF cheddar (4).

S - small bag Multi pack maltesers (5)

HExa - Alpro unsweetened almond milk for coffee throughout the day such a great hexa!

Exercise - hour dog walk at 6 am (some things don't change)

17th April - Green day

B - Dorset nutty cereal (hexb1) and almond milk (hexa1)

S - apple and a banana

L - Jp and beans. Small side salad.

S - 2 scan bran +1 LC light blue cheese triangle, Turkish delight muller.

D - cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce with RF cheddar (2nd hexa and Hexb) with tons of salad (was really delish) Vanilla muller.

Syns - small multi pack maltesers (5)

Exercise - 45 min dog walk

Hello :D And welcome back!

What's the Dorset Nutty cereal? I'm so behind on all the Hex gossip. Only found out the other day you can't have flavoured porridge anymore :rolleyes: x

It's delish! It's on offer in Sainsburys at the moment for £1 trial sort of size which is a mega bargain as they're normally £3.79 a big box!

how's the doggies?

x

WI shortly so to while away the next 40mins I may as well post today's food!

18th April - Green day

B - Dorset nutty cereal (35g) (hexb1) and almond milk (hexa1)

S - banana

L - 6 x multigrain crackerbreads (hexb2) and LC triangle lights (hexa2), rocket, cherry toms, apple and Turkish delight muller + a diet Pepsi.

WI at 7.30 ..... so will have a later dinner .....

D - scrambled eggs, beans, mushrooms and 2 x wholemeal toast (7). Muller for dessert.

S - maltesers (5)

Exercise - 6 am dog walk - 50 mins

Well done on the loss! Doggies are ok. Ellie's been through the wars recently. She had an anal gland infection and then needed an op to take a lump from right under her eye, which has been tested and is a very very VERY rare condition :rolleyes: While I was on holiday she got a secondary infection and my Mum & Sis had to take her in to work.
But all is settling down now :) She's so good though and nothing gets to her, so she's just been carrying on as normal.x

Well done on the loss! Doggies are ok. Ellie's been through the wars recently. She had an anal gland infection and then needed an op to take a lump from right under her eye, which has been tested and is a very very VERY rare condition :rolleyes: While I was on holiday she got a secondary infection and my Mum & Sis had to take her in to work.
But all is settling down now :) She's so good though and nothing gets to her, so she's just been carrying on as normal.x

Thanks huni.

Ah bless her! She really has been through it. Must have been awful for her - cant imagine having to deal with poorly eyes :-(. glad she's on the mend. give her cuddles from us!

X

19th April - green day :)

B - Dorset nutty cereal (hexb1) and almond milk (hexa1).

S - apple and a small banana

L - spinach/watercress/rocket, cherry toms, cucumber with laughing cow lights (hexa2), 6 multigrain crackerbreads (hexb2) and a muller.

S - apple

30 minute run - most I've ever run in one go! Yay!
Took pups with me too and they didn't trip me up! Miracles.

D - 3 x Quorn burgers (1.5), beans and JP. Muller.

Syns =
* maltesers (5)
*costa medium skinny vanilla latte (8.5) - Fridays treat and part of my "only have one a week" plan.
15/15 syns used today.

Wow sunshine! already walked the pups, planning on doing some housework, planting my butternut squash seeds and then off for a run before a late lunch with my daddy.

Hubby and I are off to see The Evil Dead tonight too - cant wait! Love a good horror :-D key word here is "good" horror ....

20th April - green day

B - quorn sausages (3), scrambled egg and wholemeal toast (hexb1).

L - JP + beans and salad.

D - tomato and basil spaghetti pasta with 60g cheddar (hexa2 and hexb2) Muller.

Maltesers - 5
Total syns so far - 8

Almond milk for drinks through the day (hexa1)

I love green days - so much cheese!

Last edited:
Back