sukie's primal adventure into the future and beyond

hi all ,
im back from the cristmas cruise and getting on track again , ate primal while away well as much as you can if your not cooking yourself but the evil alcohol came out to plat somewhat (((blush)))) lol
anyway i did start excersizing again while away and started doing the workouts recomended in the 21 day primal book.
anyway good 1st day roll on day 2 xx

what a day !!
had a massive pj day , neither me or the kids got out of our pj's all day :0D
productive day though , muffins made for kids , batch of banana bread , batch of cauli rice and thai red curry
baked some sweet pots for the week and got my tuna mayo and salad ready for tomorrow .
laundry all done , beds changed and repairs made to riped uniforms ..... exhausted !!!! really need to get back to excersizing again mind , cant seem to get myself motivated after the long days at work and looking after the kids im wiped out by the time tier in bed , started doing it at 5 am but i can barely get up at 6.30 at the moment ...... so why oh why have i taken on yet more teaching hours ????????

OMG rantathon ,lol !!
im done now its safe to come out from behind the sofa :0D

overall things very good , almost 4 lb down the last 2 weeks and cant wait for hubby to get home in under 2 weeks to take the strain off and hopefully get me motivated to get my backside moving again . hes pretty much 80/20 now also and loving how well hes feeling , he looked amazing when we saw him at xmas but hes free once work finishes at 6 so makes full use of the gym ect after work ... sighhhhh lol !

anyway im over myself now so will sign off befor my kids kill eachother in the bath xxx

Great news on your loss over the last two weeks! Sounds like you have a majorly full plate atm so it's great that you're on track with food - with your schedule I can see why finding time/energy to exercise is a struggle! Keep on keeping on!

thanks plum ,
this is life as i know it 8 months of the year . oh works away so life is nuts with 2 jobs ( 1 is my own salon i run and work in ) 2 very busy kids and 2 buildings to maintain. but eh , my choice so ill shut up :0) mind i love it and primal eating gives me enough energy to keep up xx

very excited about my spiral cutter ive just ordered from amazon , tbh i dont miss pasta at all but it will open up a new type of meal to have and introduce more veg into meals . cant wait !!!

sooo been back to paleo/primal the last week or so , did a down day today (combining fasting ) feeling ok , bit of a headache but overall good , bought a couple of new paleo cook books , love my books and cooking so good for new ideas . ive had 2 blood tests done and found out theres a definite intolerance to something so have now had a 2nd test to check against 113 foods and 45 drinks to try to find out exactly what had been messing with my tummy all these years.
so should have results this week , be interesting to see what shows up ... hmmmm might have a super early night tired !!!

sooo been back to paleo/primal the last week or so , did a down day today (combining fasting ) feeling ok , bit of a headache but overall good , bought a couple of new paleo cook books , love my books and cooking so good for new ideas . ive had 2 blood tests done and found out theres a definite intolerance to something so have now had a 2nd test to check against 113 foods and 45 drinks to try to find out exactly what had been messing with my tummy all these years.
so should have results this week , be interesting to see what shows up ... hmmmm might have a super early night tired !!!

Hope you figure out what you are intolerant too, you'll feel so much better once its out of your diet.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh lord
Yeast not gluten is the main culprit along with grapes . Cows milk and agave . Cant believe what I now have to avoid . Good lord help me !!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

At least you are aware now :) grapes often have yeasts present on them - my bro is a wine maker and explained it to me once .. So does that mean no wine?

yes it does :0( and so many other things too ....
anyway 4 days in and my shoulder and hip pain have all but disappeared ??? hmmm very very interesting.
so haven't had much to eat today been picking more than anything feeling a bit eugh , full of flue
breakfast was black coffee , coconut banana loaf with banana and almond butter
lunch was a black coffee and a pack of sliced mango
dinner was a cold sausage and cold paleo lamb burger .tast of paleo cookie.. so not great no real veg but cant be bothered eating a meal so was just picking while cooking.

bought a couple of real paleo cookbooks (as opposed to kindle ) practical paleo and against all grain , nice books both of them . made some paleo choc chip cookies for the kids from against all grain this evening, had a taste , really tasty and the kids loved them which is great , trying to swap standard treats to paleo ones to get refined sugar , chemicals and wheat out of their diet bit by bit.
also made a meatloaf from practical paleo for through the week, will freeze portions as hubby away at the mo.
ive bought some chicken thighs for better butter chicken and a leg of lamb for lamb under pressure both from practical paleo will make it in the slow cooker tomorrow and well all have it for dinner , then ill have the 3 dishes frozen for meals through the week with lots of veggies .
cant wait for my cook fest tomorrow :0)
anyway glad its all going well , not to fazed by the need for a yeast free diet as it fits well with paleo , now I just have to stick with things for my wellbeing and health so win win really :0)

lots of cooking done today , gorgeous roast chicken dinner for lunch , slow cooked the lamb leg I didn't get to do earlier this week . omg lush !!! have to remember to put it in the fridge before bed :0) made more cookies for the kids and a batch of coconut yoghurt so all set for the 1st half of the week . feeling really goo d and so glad to be on the paleo wagon again and moving ahead now I know exactly what my intolerances are , so hopefully no more massive tummy troubles ;0D.

ooooo slow cooked lamb was totes amazeballs :0D had it with yesterdays left over cabbage and bacon , feeling really good , lively and pretty good all round in my stomach , result !!! bought the insanity dvd today going to start tomorrow with the fitness test . has anyone tried it ? looking forward to giving it a go , but very glad no one will se me hehehe !!!

I Did this last year it s great my fitness went through the roof . I'm currently doing p90x and hope to get t25!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

well haven used my insanity dvd yet , no time yet grrrr need to get a grip !!
foods been fine
yesterday was
brekki paleo granola , banana and almond milk, black coffee
lunch left over meatloaf , chopped tomato and cucumber and avocado
dinner as bacon omelette (no cheese) and tomatoes

snack of apple and almond and a little dark chocolate (naughty !!!!)lol

today had been
brekki banana bread with almond butter and banana
lunch 7 oz lumberjack steak and mixed salad
dinner left over lamb and half an avocado

snack bar coconut yoghurt and dark chocolate :)
so
need to replace the breakfast dishes more often with eggs or left overs but overall pleased with my food choices , no dairy no gluten and feeling great !!

oh forgot to say , really really need to get more sleep !!! staying up way to late :0(

so im feeling loads better al round , still need to sleep more but I always struggle going to bed early once oh leaves .
so food wise today

brekki half a piece of gammon 2 eggs and a banana
lunch sweet potato , plain tuna and salad
dinner chicken wings
snacks apple some nuts and dark chocolate .
all in all a good day , might go to bed soon actually as im feeling tired . xx

so im feeling loads better al round , still need to sleep more but I always struggle going to bed early once oh leaves .
so food wise today

brekki half a piece of gammon 2 eggs and a banana
lunch sweet potato , plain tuna and salad
dinner chicken wings
snacks apple some nuts and dark chocolate .
all in all a good day , might go to bed soon actually as im feeling tired . xx

Your food sounds lovely, looks like you're in the zone :)

Its great how fast you're feeling better now you've cut out problem foods, long may it continue!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

ooo lovely chilled day today made a graham cracker crust apple tart from against all grain with apples from my garden , only had a little tste , mmmm :0) did a huge sunday roast too so have some lovely left overs for lunch at work tomorrow.
food today then

breakfast at 10 ; duck egg and gammon steak with black coffee
lunch/ dinner at 3 ;stunning roast leg of lamb:drool: with cabbage , bacon and pine nut mix ,mashed carrot and turnip , broccoli , cauliflower and roast red onion and sweet potato ........mmmm what a feast but could eat it all lol !!!

no dinner but did taste my apple tart befor putting it in the fridge .
enjoying a pint of water and cup of tea now :0)

Back