Sum it up Sunday ** hour by hour**

mollydog

Silver Member
It does what it says on the tin! Tell us how your week has been....

I've been 100% and managed to power on by a couple of urges to nibble. I've been really lazy house wise this week and i'm going to have to do loads today, i've been quite addicted to minimins keeping me on the straight and narrow.
Hope you all have a great day.
Mx

ooooooooooooooo 2 sundays !!!
How exciting!!!

Morning Molly!

My week has been one of the trickiest cravings wise...

Have stayed 100% on SS but I have had some evil cravings most of the week and have felt hungry all week.

Thinking about it, it might be because I have done a lot of gadrening etc... maybe just the food demons....
Also a bit fed up because of my 2nd 2lb loss last week, and the scales still havent moved....

But as sparkles sdaid in one of her posts..... pur bodies will do what they do and we can't make them do anything else....
So I feel like I am being tested and if thats the case.. then I must have passed as I havent budged....

Fingers crossed for tomorrow though at weigh in!

Hope everyone has a good day today

xx

Minimins is sooo addictive! But then, if it helps keep us focussed then may I spend the whole day sat at this computer!

On my second full protein day of my prep week and still praying that my CDC's scales are in tune with mine and I am below that 40bmi mark so I can get started on Wednesday... lots of water for me today!

tilly, you have remained so focussed this week. you have been very inspiring to lots here.
bubbly, you are still on the right track and i look forward to hearing you get started on wednesday.

Good Morning everyone,

I have a batch of muffins baking in the oven and I wasn't even tempted to lick the spoon!

Off to Bluewater in a little while to get some shopping done and then back home to get on top of the laundry pile (like climbing Kilimanjaro :) ).

My goals for today are:

1. Drink all my water
2. Do some light exercise (and yes, shopping counts as exercise :p)
3. Not lose my temper with the children - this one will be a challenge!! :rolleyes:

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

Right, i'm forcing myself off this computer until i have done at least 3 of my jobs
1. 20 minutes exercise
2. hoover, we're practically wading through dog hair and debris just now.
3. empty dishwasher

Mx

Thank you Alli! And well done you for cooking those muffins! I would purposely make the muffins just so I could lick the spoon argh! Got my bro coming around shortly to take all the food from my kitchin that my OH won't eat, so my cupboards will be clear! Hurrah!

Tilly, I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow, I'm sure all will be well.

Molly, put on some music and dance through your chores! It helps me!

(The sun is shining today, I'm sure it's making me bouncy!)

Last edited:
Back