Summary of changes?

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
Hi there!

Firstly, Happy New Year or Blwyddyn Newydd Dda (in Welsh) to all of you! I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and New Year :)

I realise this is a bit cheeky, but could somebody please summarise the changes to the SW plan for me. I don't go to group, and I really can't afford £35 for a new starter pack off ebay when all I want is the Food Optimising book! :(

Any information would be gratefully received :)

Sian xx

Hun, why not go to your nearest class just once and get the new books? I think it's half price membership and pay for class at mo so £9.95 until end of January! Just an idea?? I looked at the thread too and I must admit most of it was about porridge!!! xxx

Prob is: legally were not allowed to list all the changes but if you go into the HEX thread you will see lots of info (most of the changes are to the HEX)
But have to agree, go to a class (even if your not planning on going again) just to get the books etc. x

Hey Sian - they are doing a free to join offer this week so it only costs a fiver i think. Worth it I reckon

I have seen the new book but won't get my copy until later in the week. But as far as I can tell, the changes are quite minimal. So you don't really need a new book - after all, the old plan worked last year, so it will work this year!

Hun, why not go to your nearest class just once and get the new books? I think it's half price membership and pay for class at mo so £9.95 until end of January! Just an idea?? I looked at the thread too and I must admit most of it was about porridge!!! xxx

^^ what i was thinking.

I know times a hard financially (for me included), but for a tenner, you could get it fully explained by a consultant AND you get to stay for group for 1 week.

bargain i say ;)

I have seen the new book but won't get my copy until later in the week. But as far as I can tell, the changes are quite minimal. So you don't really need a new book - after all, the old plan worked last year, so it will work this year!

However, the new syn values / amounts may be because the ingredients have changed.
Years ago sw used to say eat 'any' sausages freely (my mum has some old books) but that wouldn't work now would it :p

Years ago sw used to say eat 'any' sausages freely (my mum has some old books) but that wouldn't work now would it :p

Lol! Totally agree if yr talking about years but IMO for what it's worth, don't see any huge changes in these new books & last yr's. Last yr's huge weight losses seen on this site are therefore, attributed to last yr's books so no need to panic, rush out & get those 'must have' new books lol! You should still see a good result using the old books............me thinks..........;)

However, the new syn values / amounts may be because the ingredients have changed.

I am a long standing S Worlder and I don't ever remember being allowed to eat 'any' sausage freely!

I agree with the above, most of the changes seem to be a few grams more (or less) here and there with cereals and cheese....nothing major really!

Thankyou all for the replies :) I may consider going to a group for a week, but maybe if there aren't really that many changes it might be easier to just carry on as I am. I know the old plan worked...when I followed it that was ;) xx

dudette2001uk said:
Hi there!

Firstly, Happy New Year or Blwyddyn Newydd Dda (in Welsh) to all of you! I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas and New Year :)

I realise this is a bit cheeky, but could somebody please summarise the changes to the SW plan for me. I don't go to group, and I really can't afford £35 for a new starter pack off ebay when all I want is the Food Optimising book! :(

Any information would be gratefully received :)

Sian xx

It's £9.95 to join, you get a new pack and a new member talk, well worth the money, you can then decide to continue coming to group or to go it alone but both ways you'll have the new starter pack :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back