summer holiday challenge!

jayne289

My holiday is all booked for august 12th, I know its a way off yet but all I can think about is how much more I want to lose! My challenge is to lose 20lbs! Maybe then ill be a size 14 and might even be brave enough for shorts!

My nieces 18th birthday party is on the 23rd of July, I was planning to try and lost 2 stone by then but not sure if I will! Going to keep it at that and keep trying though I think, good luck with the 20lbs, you can do it!

okay lets do it properly then! I've added you both in, good luck!

jayne289 - 20lbs to lose
caroline g - 28lbs to lose
lucysmommy - 28lbs to lose

I'm away on holiday on the 15th August (14 weeks) and I'd like to lose 1.5-2 stone before I go. I just need to lose 1.5-2lbs per week to make it happen... :D

Hii
Very first post. Also going to Florida at the end of July and would like to lose about 15 lbs. Not sure how many calories etc I would need each day etc though? would someone be able to hel?
good luck everyone

I've got a big birthday coming up in July and want to be comfortably in a 14 by then. I've got 16lbs left to go and that was always my target. My weight loss has slowed down, so I'm not quite sure if I'll make it, but I'm definitely trying. (It'll be my 5 stones gone point as well!)

I'll set a holiday target (12th Aug) once I'm through with this one!

jayne289 - 20lbs to lose - 1lb lost
scot minx - between 21 and 28lbs to lose
the mango - 15lbs to lose

I've added all of you in, when you lose weight just copy and paste from the most recent version and update your losses! good luck everyone x

the mango - 15lbs to lose - 5lbs lost

Please can I join? My holiday isn't until october, so far away, sigh! But I would like to have lost 10lbs or maybe a bit more by then.
Fionat29 - 10lbs to lose

Fionat29 - 10lbs to lose
beckybex - 25 lbs to lose

Me too! I go on holiday on the 13th of August. Been stuck in an Atkins rut for a while but started again cc ing today!

Oops, I weighed in yesterday and forgot to update!

caroline g - 26lbs - 4.25lbs down, 21.25lbs to go
Fionat29 - 10lbs to lose
beckybex - 25 lbs to lose

Back