Summer mini Challenge

Good luck to you all too! I think you're very brave weighing yourself every day Lostris - I would get too obsessive about it and I think eventually it would my undoing!

Hiya,

I am at times too obsessive too but mostly I need to see what overeating or eating too much salt or whatever does to my weight to realise I need to cut back hahah! :p:p Makes me feel confident when I cut back and it was the right thing to do etc.

Toooootally understand what you're saying. I should kinda weigh less but.......... it's so hard. :eek:

Hope you had a nice day!
xxx

I cant resit getting on scales everyday. I dont log down what i weigh everyday but it kinda motivates me really cos if i see on the monday i have lost a lb it spurs me on to think i have to keep that off any maybe lose more that week until i weigh on the Sunday :)

Other way of looking at it is, if you put that lb back on you do get slightly depressed! lol

Yep so true. Can be both motivating and depressing. I am one of those people that needs it though.. who knows, might be able to get loose of this somedy......... no idea when haha!

Hope you'v had a lovely day

xx

Last edited:
Hello! Just got in from work and feel totally knackered! You've lost so much weight though Lostris, to be honest I can sooo understand you never wanting to go down that road again because as we all know it's so easy for it to slowly slide back on (and we just let it!) I may be on the scales every day too when (and if) I get to goal!

i'm a bit obsessed with the scales. i weight every morning. and its been a real bummer. this week i have really been going hard at it. i lost 2lbs on my sunday weight in last week [after starting on saturday] and i have not moved since. i guess its a lil sigh of relief cos i aint put on, but it aint going down either :(

I know I would be the same which is why I don't do it. I just think to myself -what will be will be on weigh day! I tell myself I've tried my best and that's it. I haven't really deviated from my diet but that's not to say I haven't had some naughty food - I just limit what I have over the next few days. I'm dreading the awful plateau stage that we dieters all seem to get somewhere along the line though!

1st weighin
Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs
Carlzy 10lbs

crxrated 14lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs

1st weighin
Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
crxrated 14lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs

I have gained 3lbs since my last weigh in ??? I'm not doing very well but starting again with the summer challenge :)

Anyone else struggling with chocolate and Sunday dinners over Easter??? My hubby wants roast lamb today :(

Keep it going!

No i am not religious about Easter so have been sticking with it HOWEVER mum got me a Lindor egg and said i can have part of it every now and again and count it in my calories so i will need to be careful but thats the only egg i got. BF knew not to get one cos he did not want to be the reason for me getting upset for gaining weight and mum got me some nice pjs i wanted with my egg :)

Keep it up everyone. Sure you will all get back on track next week :)

Hello! Just got in from work and feel totally knackered! You've lost so much weight though Lostris, to be honest I can sooo understand you never wanting to go down that road again because as we all know it's so easy for it to slowly slide back on (and we just let it!) I may be on the scales every day too when (and if) I get to goal!

Hiya,

Yea. I lost it with Cambridge but I am dealing with my food stuff now. I didn't go to my ultimate goal with cambridge though, I need to do that by myself without a VLCD and I need to cope with foods to really get there. That and I need to lose weight in certain places as my legs and all are size 10 but my tum makes me a size 12 which just annoys me really. LOL:eek:

I don't want it to ever come on again and been caloriecounting for near 2 months now.

x

i'm a bit obsessed with the scales. i weight every morning. and its been a real bummer. this week i have really been going hard at it. i lost 2lbs on my sunday weight in last week [after starting on saturday] and i have not moved since. i guess its a lil sigh of relief cos i aint put on, but it aint going down either :(

Awww. That really is the downside of it all isn't it. When scales don't move or go up... I hate that too.

xxx

--

Hope everyone is doing okay today!! With all the EAster goodies!

xx

Grrrr i have put on a lb!! i have not been bad either. Had some easter egg but counted it in my calories, i don't get it, its stressing me out!
Fair enough my weighday is a sunday but i am addicted to stepping on the scales everyday! It motivates me but at the same time whern i see this happen i get really upset! Think BF sick of hearing me moaning about it when it happens. I was 11,10 earlier in weekt hen weighday i was 11,11 and now i am 11,12 :(

Ah, don't despair Vicky - it's all swings and roundabouts! You've got a full 6 days left till your next weigh in and I'm sure by then you'll be a couple of pounds down. These are the dangers of daily weighing I'm afraid!

Oh i know but u know how it is!! :) Knowin i got to 11,10 and then going back up really annoyed me though grr. I cant help but get ont he scales! Is it just me aswell, i always need to see how i look and where im losing it int he mirrir too! Its def coming off i know that from what i have lost but where from, i want it off the tummy and it is but VERY slowly!!

Joining you all on this one.
I'm gonna go from yesterday as I weigh on a monday.

Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs

Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
crxrated 14lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb

Hey!

The more th merrier! I've been quite good today, burned a lot of kcal on bikeride again so doing well :) Terrible muscle ache though.. iellggghh!!

Hows everyone else doing here?

xx

have had about 840cals so far so going to have raspberries with smooth muller light later and maybe a few choc little lindor eggs that came with my easter egg or something. Will exercise more on Wii tomorrow, so tired after working Easter weekend. Got wed and thur off so will exercise after work tomorrow :)
I really want to get below 11,10 this week! Will make me feel closer to 10stones haha

I've not had a good day really! Got back from work about 8 to find my son eating an Indian take away which I promptly devoured half of (well the chunks of chicken anyway!) Hungry now though but have used all my cals - it really wasn't worth it either. Roll on tomorrow................

hey guys, just want to pop up and say count me in for the summer challenge too please! im going to aim for 10lbs, as i currently weigh 10st 10lbs, and id love to get to that solid 10stone before the "summer" officially starts.
ive calculated my bmr as 1515 and i will do moderate exercise (1.375) so my calorie intake with exercise should be: 2083.125. I am going to cut this to 1500 calories everyday with 30minutes exercise (5 days a week exercise).

Does this sound reasonable to you? ? i was doing 1300 cals and little exercise, but i felt i was eating too little as i hit a 4week+ plateau.

xx

*fingers crossed for 23rd may*

woop woop i lost 2lbs. i have not lost that much [or any amount] in SOOOOOOOO long! im very happy.

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs

Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
crxrated 14lbs
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb
dani doot 10lbs

Woo well done! :)
Mums doing a roast tonight so i am saving as many cals as i can! I am having a really upsetting bad day today so i am just forcing myself to stay away from chocolate to make me feel better :(

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
crxrated 14lbs - iv lost nothing!!!! BOOOOOO
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs
Vodevil 14lbs -1lb
dani doot 10lbs

Iv lost nothing at all :cry::cry:
Im putting it down to TOTM starting in a few days.... Better be, be VERY good all week :( :( :cry::cry: gutted :(

Back