Summer mini Challenge

Yes I'm up against the plateau too. :(

Does it go eventually?

you just have to push through it. i reckon it's just your body catching up or something - if you've been consistently losing weight. not sure though. tis where i have fallen by the wayside before. i stop losing, get downhearted then pile it all back on again. i've never got this far before but according to things i've read usually only lasts a couple of weeks, maybe a month. just got to stick completely to the diet. some people reduce their calories or up their exercise to break it, but i wana see if i can get through it with the calories i'm on at the mo - i really should be losing with the amount i'm consuming and exercising.

i'm half way there- won't be giving up now!! good luck to you serafyn, i'm stuck on this plateau n all - we CAN push through this!

Cheers Rhuba!

We can get through the 'wall'

:)

I can't really reduce my cals as I'm on 1000 so I have to up the excercise I suppose. I never chucked it in when I reached this it was when I reached goal before and didn't maintain properli and piled on 3 stone before !!! :copon: Yes I was an idiot.

hey
well ladies im affraid im going to have to leave you!
The reason i didnt loose any weight is i have found out (about a week ago) that im about 5weeks ish pregnant...

Good luck to everyone! and i shall be back next year!

xxxx

congratulaaaations!!

that's wonderful news! now get your ass to the pregnancy subforum, and keep up the good work!

good luck hun xxx

eek, sorry if that sounded a bit blunt - but htey've got lots of excellent advice in there to keep you motivated! x

Hahah rhuba!!

Congrats cr!!!! Hope you will have a healthy baby ;-)

Enjoy it!

xx

:talk017:

yay on the 'best sort of bump' news :)

That's wonderful news - congratulations! You must be thrilled, good luck.

Cheers Rhuba!

We can get through the 'wall'

:)

I can't really reduce my cals as I'm on 1000 so I have to up the excercise I suppose. I never chucked it in when I reached this it was when I reached goal before and didn't maintain properli and piled on 3 stone before !!! :copon: Yes I was an idiot.

really when youve hit a plateau you should up your calorie intake rather than reduce it. Your body needs a "shock" tactic to speed up your metabolism again. Maybe up it 1200-1400 for a week to see how it goes. Dont worry if you gain 1lb or 2, it means you have reached the stage were you can reduce your calories again and continue losing weight.

hope this works xx

:sigh: You see I darn't try increasing my cals. I might do... though

I feelt he same, i am not upping my cals, i will just feel crap about doing it...
Really hoping ym weigh in tomorrow is good news x

Preet 5lbs - 2lbs + 1lbs Booooooo
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4
Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb (TOTM :()
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
crxrated 14lbs - iv lost nothing!!!! BOOOOOO
Vickydink 14lbs -2lbs - 1lb
Vodevil 14lbs. -1lb, -2lbs,
dani doot 10lbs, -2lbs

Hello ladies! Well it's weigh day once again and this week I've lost 4lbs!! :eek: Just over 2 weeks now to my hols and hopefully I'll have reached my mini goal of 11.5. Luckily all my friends that I'm going away with are also on diets so we SHOULD!! all stick to pretty healthy eating whilst we're out there.
I haven't been able to post very much lately as my computer at home won't load the Minimins web page...grrr! The only time I can get on here is when I'm at work or IF (big if!) my daughter lets me go on hers!

How's everyone else doing anyway?
Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4lbs
Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb (TOTM )
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs, -4lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
dani doot 10lbs, -2lbs

Last edited:
Sorry but I can't seem to copy everyones weight chart in colour, only B&W!!???

Woah well done, how you managing to lose that?! I'd be buzzing if i could lose what you have in 2 weeks!!

Seryfyn 14lbs + 3lbs - 4 -2
Lostris 10lbs STS -1lb (TOTM :()
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs, -2lbs
Carlzy 10lbs
dani doot 10lbs, -2lbs

Excellent news Nick on your four lbs !!!!

Weigh in day for me too I have lost 2lbs even though it's my worst diet week ever :) as in jumping on the scales too often and seeing that I was gaining early in the week and being pre monthly ... not bad for me really... lol

Do you know what - I've no idea how I'm losing so much weight! I think my body must be desperate to get rid of all the fat I've been storing over the last few years!! I am naturally quite a small person so I've got a LOT of weight to lose in comparison to some of you so I've no doubt It'll slow down as I get nearer to goal :(

I feel like I did when I stopped smoking 13 years ago - it feels like the time is finally right to do this. As with the smoking, there've been a few failed attempts before the one that actually works, so fingers crossed this is it! :)

I feel so happy for you Nic x:happy096:

Back