Summer mini Challenge

serafyn

Ok so who's with me? The cut off date for this challenge is May 23rd and I am going to try to lose a stone. I want to lose two stones but I am breaking the challenge into chunks before the summer ... and this is the first post. So anyone care to join me in this mini (but by no means easy !!) challenge??

Come on girls we can do it together!

All the best Serafyn x ;)

Hiya,

I'd like to lose 4 kg which is about.. 10 pounds I think by may 23rd. Have done Cambridge and will be taking up sports and caloriecounting to tone up and lose a few more kg. :) Am already caloriecounting to stick to maintenance kcals but now I want to lose some more.

Good luck all! :)

xxx

Good to have you on board, perhaps we can support eah other and anyone else? :)

p.s. I did Cambs diet and I just can't stick to it now I like eating too much :break_diet:

Hi

Thanks!!! This should be the support thread for our challenge! ;-)

So. On to business. I had about 1300kcal today so far.

Will be going on big bikeride tomorrow which will burn approx 1000kcal and going on cross trainer for 30mins in a bit. :)

Will be having around 1500-1800kcal tomorrow. Normally I try to stick to 1500 max but when I burn that much I need a bit more calories to get through the day lol.

xxx

I'd love to join too please! I found doing the Easter challenge really motivating and I'm off on my hols on May 14th so I've got a goal to aim for. My weigh in day is Saturday so shall I count this weeks weight loss (fingers crossed!) or not??

Count it! ;-) Reckon it'll be motivation. I'll start tomorrow coz I don't know my exact weight now. :)

rite so ill try 5 lbs. i guess copy and paste my name and add yours to he bottom, [like the easter challenge]. i have started us off... Nic i cant see your goal so copy our names into ur post and add your name and target.

Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs
Lostris 10lbs

Welcome, welcome! The more the merrier methinks! :)

x

Ok - I'm also gonna go for 14lbs (gulp!) and aim high!!

Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs

Better to aim high than to aim low ;-)

x

Hey all, hope you don't mind me joining in. Been struggling at the mo so need all the support I can get. I am gonna aim for 10 pounds eek!

Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs

Carlzy 10lbs

Hey all!
I decided to jump on board to if thats ok :)
Im gonna go for the stone to!!

Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs
Carlzy 10lbs

crxrated 14lbs

Hi girls (and guys?)

Don't know if it's custom to post here what you've done/had. Anyway did a huge bikeride burning approx 1100kcal (according to miles/time on some kcal count activity website lol). I've had cornflakes + milk + fruit x2 and will be having pizza and salad tonight. (hmmm)

Total about 1200kcal when I add some salad calories. Going to be good today as tomorrow will be a caloriebomb! ;-)

Feel very very tired from bikeride and my butt hurts hahaha!!

Hope you're all doing okay

xx

Im up for it. Count me in for a stone as of this week :) I weigh on Sunday. Seems doable... about 5 or 6 weeks isnt it. I want to hit target just before Summer so this shoud definatly motivate :)
Look forward to seeing all your hard work :)

Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs
Carlzy 10lbs

crxrated 14lbs
Vickydink 14lbs

Last edited:
ek, i have the lowest target. i have not been loosing at all so even a few pounds wud be a huge thing for me. if i meet his target i think ill hit higher for the next one

Hi everyone! It's my weigh day today and I've lost a staggering 5lbs!!! Really don't know how this has happened as I haven't eaten anything different to what I usually do.It's been a very stressful week though (driving up and down the country going to university interviews with my twin boys!!) so maybe that has something to do with it??? Anyway, I'm thrilled - a great start to my challenge only 9lbs to go, woo hoo!

Preet 5lbs
Seryfyn 14lbs
Lostris 10lbs
Nic 14lbs, - 5lbs
Carlzy 10lbs

crxrated 14lbs
Vickydink 14lbs

Well done Nic! Sometimes I think it helps just to do something different. I had a bad eating day yesterday, even had chips :( ... well put that behind me now and start again! I used to wait til the weekend or after my weigh in date cus I had 'blown it' now I get straight back to it the next day :) It's about just getting on with it isn't it. Of all the things I do in my life I find dieting so hard ...

Summer challenge up and running .. thats great..

LETS DO IT!!!!

Hiya !

Great job, 5lbs wow! :) Keep it up hon! Reckon I'll make my official WI saturday coz it's the scale at my parents.

I do weigh every day and didn;t lose anything today despite being an angel yesterday and doing a huge bikeride. Quite frustrating really. Hoping to lose something tomorrow.. I'm one of those people who just gets frustrated when good work doesn't pay off right away LOL. Quite sad really.

Stuck to my food scedule today, so far, but think 1100-1200 might be too little. Not really sure.. I think I lost best when on 1400ish calories so might increase to that.

Who knows. We shall see :) Good luck everyone!

xx

Good luck to you all too! I think you're very brave weighing yourself every day Lostris - I would get too obsessive about it and I think eventually it would my undoing!

I cant resit getting on scales everyday. I dont log down what i weigh everyday but it kinda motivates me really cos if i see on the monday i have lost a lb it spurs me on to think i have to keep that off any maybe lose more that week until i weigh on the Sunday :)

Other way of looking at it is, if you put that lb back on you do get slightly depressed! lol

Back