• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Summer!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Can't believe it that I may be actually slim sometime in the summer time...:p Last summer I was sweating like a pig in the heat at 26 stones, And this year I could be actually running around playing football with all My Nephews and Nieces..I am so excited just thinking about that. I feel great today..(Sips water) :D Keep it up everyone (Hugs you all)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hey chicko!!!
You will be slim in the summer and your going to love it :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
whooo! you've got such a positive attitude and with that you are going to get far!!!! bring on the summer!!!!!!!!

you done so well without a doubt you will have a better summer this year

Wow absolutely amazing, talk about motivating!! keep it up, you'll be having the best summer ever! x

Summer loving happened so fast.....................you might just meet a sexy man in all them summery, sexy clothes :) !

i'm with you I've lost nearly 4st and hope to loose the other 2 by then if not abit cant imagine what it'll be like to not sweat like a pig get all flustered hot and bothered, to be able to wear nice summery clothes

bring it on

MiniB

Here we go again!
I've never looked forward to summer either so I'm with you on this one. You have done so well up to now you must feel like a different person. I hope you have a wonderful cool, sweatless summer!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Thanks you sexy lot :D

And IrishLaura if you find a single sexy Irish man for me I will love ya forever :p

Thanks you sexy lot :D

And IrishLaura if you find a single sexy Irish man for me I will love ya forever :p
Search Julian Simmons on google and tell me if he will do :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Search Julian Simmons on google and tell me if he will do :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
:eek::eek:

Even if I wanted him which I don't as I just googled him :eek:, He is into other kinda tools if you know what I mean ;):D

Now keep trying Missy!! :mad::D

I knew that lol lol But he is Irish and single!! Well I think hes single!

Search Daniel O Donnel, now hes not single, but I think you would be in with a shot, and hes loaded!!!

Oh do you watch Shameless, there is a FIT FIT FIT Irish bloke on there !!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
Oh I know the fella your on about in Shameless, I would so do him :p Shameless studios are just 10 minutes away from me around the corner from Wythenshawe Hospital, I may go stalk him :cool:

Ohhhhh wait for me, Im on my way, we can share :D

Thats EXACTLY what I am looking forward to on my 2 weeks to Gran Canaria!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
mmmmmmm summer BBQ's and Jaques, thankyou very much!!

only this time i will be in teeny tiny clothes!!

xx