Summer76 - Making Changes

Isn't it funny how we aren't hungry but still want to eat. I do keto and intermittent fasting - and experience that too. Eating as habit, as an activity, because it's there, because someone offers it ....habit hungry!

Congratulations on your progress!

So today even htough it has felt bad and I wanted tostuff dried bread in my face, I didnt, i dont know why i was able not to do it but i just stuck to the plan. I feel quite proud of myself but gosh it was close xxx you are both doing amazing, i actually look forward to weigh in now x

Well done, Summer. Great results. :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Week 8 and 2lb off. Busy busy with our beautiful new dog and snacking my 200cals on red pepper cucumber and carrots. Can’t ain’t to be in the 13s xx hope you all had a good week xx

aww you too Sis. I realise it will always be abit of a battle but i have more control over it thatn i have before. I have finished week 8 and lost 1 stone 10 pounds. Feel great! Had diabetic check and i am on 42 (my highest was 86) even though i still take alot of meds for it, it has more than halved. We can do this! xx

Holy crap a 3lb loss and next week I will be in the 13s! Can’t believe this is working and it is so easy! I have added a bowl of veg every day this week with chilli sauce. Next week I am having veg soup as my extra 200ish calories. Can’t wait to be in the next bracket . Happy Days!

Cripes, I am in the 13 bracket and it feels good! Slow couple of weeks as I have added the extra meal instead of just ts but really please with how I feel in myself. Keep going everyone, it’s so worth it. 1 stone 2 lbs hopefully by Christmas 😊

I am no longer obese! 16 weeks and still going. Been a tough few weeks so some days I have had an extra product which is less dangerous to me than food. Ii am so chuffed with myself right now but really aware that at this point sabotage could easily happen. Lazy daisy, how are you getting on? Do you have a plan for Christmas?

Back