Summer's weight loss journey - one day at a time

Good luck for WI! X

Well scales this morning show half a lb gain :( had one day off plan last week but have been to the gym 3 times in the last week so thought I might have had a good loss.

Food today-

B-bannana

S-peach

L-sweet potato jacket, pineapple cottage cheese (1.5) and salad. Muller light, satsuma, apple.

S-dairy milk small bar (5.5) small cup of homemade carrot soup.

D-chicken kiev made with quark, garlic, herbs and hx b breadcrumbs. Veggies. SW chips.
Cadbury light trifle (6.5) mikado (1.5)

Total -15 syns

Last edited:
Last few days since WI have been 100% on plan, flexi synned yesterday - allowed myself 30 due to impromptu dinner at the indian with my parents, calculated it at 29 syns and really enjoyed it so not feeling bad about it at all. Today got up early to do body combat for an hour then an hour of zumba, love the gym when I get there but it's getting motivated that I struggle with! In the last week i've done 2 zumba classes, 2 body combat and a body jam class so i'm keeping everything crossed for a decent loss this week!

Todays food...

B-1 alpen light bar (1/2 HXb) and a bannana

S - Choc digestive (4)

L- Sweet potato chips done in fry light, stir fried peppers, onions and mushrooms in fajita spices, 20g grated reduced fat cheese (1/2 HXa). Muller light.

S-Alpen light (1/2 HXb)

D - Chilli con carne and rice, lots of superfree in the chilli! Then 50g rum and raisin ice cream (5) and 2 mini malteaster bunnies (6).

Drinks - 2 coffee's (1/2 HXa skimmed milk) Hot water and lemon, squash

Total-15 syns

Last edited:
Today I did an extra shift at work to help the girls out as they're so short at the moment. Aching from yesterday's gym antics too!

B-30g wheatabix minis, skimmed milk, peach.

S-melon, choc digestive (4), bannana

L-mugshot, muller light, apple, satsuma, freddo (5)

S-1 thorntons choc from a huge box that arrived on the ward (3)

D-cottage pie with EL mince, broccoli, green beans.

Highlights hot choc and marshmallows (3)

Total-15 syns

Working my ass off with gym and food planning, heard that loosing weight is 80% what you eat and 20% exercise, let's see if the scales concur tomorrow!

B-30g mini wheatabix, skimmed milk, bannana. Choc digestive (4)

S-grapes

L-apple, low fat super noodles

S-satsuma, alpen light before workout (3)

D-grilled chicken, roast peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic, carrots, parsnip. Sundried tomato and garlic cous cous (1/2 pack 2 syns). Muller light Greek style (0.5).

Total syns-9.5

Well today showed a 1&3/4 lb loss bringing my total to 12&1/4lb in 8 weeks...slow and steady I guess. Would love to lose 2 this week to be just over my 1st.

Food today

B-30g shredded wheat bite size and skimmed milk

S-bannana

L-left over chicken and couscous (2 syns) and salad. Apple. Muller light

S-satsuma, mini malteaster bunny (3 syns)

D-lean grilled steak, SW chips, mushrooms, peppers, salad.

S-going to the cinema so planning on taking some SW friendly snacks, thinking savoury popcorn (2.5) and some choc buttons (4) with coke zero.

Went to see silver linings play book last night with my best buddy, was a fab film and we kept away from the snack stands and pick and mix (she's on ww so we help motivate each other).

Major none scale victory tonight for me-bought a pair of size 14 jeans! They fit comfortably and they're not even stretch jeans!! Really pleased and it's such a boost to carry on even when the scales only show tiny movement.

B-2 alpen lights and a bannana

S-apple and satsuma

L-low fat super noodles, watermelon, satsuma and muller light. Small dairy milk (5.5)

S-bannana, 2 giant choc buttons (1.5), pink n white wafer (2.5)

D-pasta with bacon, mushrooms, peppers, onions, garlic and tinned tomatoes, with 3 extra light laughing cow triangles.

Well I got my v festival tickets! So excited now :)
Curry night for me and hubs tonight so I've saved all my syns for that.

Today's diary-

B-weetabix spoon size 30g, skimmed milk

S-bannana, watermelon

L-jacket potato and beans, salad.

S-satsuma, muller light

D-chicken dhansak (6.5) boiled rice. Poppadom (4) with onion salad and mango chutney (1.5).
coffee and choc mint (2)

Last edited:
URGH feeling majorly PMSy today :( Had a wardrobe clear out this morning and took a load of stuff to charity shop and the recycling thing at the tip. Got my MIL coming for dinner, not sure what she will think of fanta chicken but hubs asked me to make it!

Brunch - Bacon sandwich on brown bread (HXb+3 syns), tea

S- Bannana, dairy milk (5.5 syns), apple, mullerlight greek (0.5)

D-Fanta chicken with peppers, onions, carrots, mushrooms and boiled rice

highlights hot choc (2) choc biscuit (4)

Urgh, have had an absolutely shockingly bad day at work. Of course I decided In my PMSy state that chocolate was the answer.

B-melon and pineapple, muller Greek (0.5 syns)

S-bannana

L-carrot and coriander soup, cheese and beetroot sandwich (HxA and HxB +4 syns) apple

S-satsuma, bag of revels (8.5 syns)

D-steak, jacket potato, salad. Fruit salad.

Highlights hot choc-(2 syns)

If that bag of revels in the shockingly bad thing then congrats! Really, I use all my syns on choc when I'm pms-y :p and there iant anything wrong with that (as long as you stick to 15 syns!!)
Great that you resisted at the cinema. I used to bring all sorts of nosh with me and still to this day cant sit through a film at the cinema without nosh- but I swapped the popcorn and sweets for fruit, low syn crisps and my HexB special k chewy delight bar :D mmm chocolate that I dont have to syn!

Fair enough! What happened at work?
I'm getting on gooood, just got my club 10/2 stone awards today- woop!

Btw- loved Silver Linings! Did you hear that Jennifer Lawrence won best actress oscar for it? X

Today was a marginally better day but I ended up working late and missing my class at the gym. Home now and time to do some Uni work :(

B-all bran golden crunch 30g, muller light Greek (0.5). Apple.

S-bannana

L- tuna salad with hard boiled eggs and 2 tbsp extra light salad cream (2 syns). Fresh pineapple and watermelon.

S-dairy milk small bar (5.5 syns)

D-can't really be bothered I don't think and I'm not hungry. Had a pink and white with my coffee (2.5) and some celery whilst preparing tomorrows lunch!

Total syns-10.5.

Back