Summer's weight loss journey - one day at a time

Managed to lose the 1lb I gained last week, considering the weekend I had am really pleased with that!! Hope to lose at least 1lb next week for my next award-1.5stones. Plan is to do EE today because I'm going to make a pasta dish for dinner with my mom tonight and I've got soup for lunch which has potato in so I don't think red would work, although if I had brown pasta I would be ok. Hmmm. Will decide later.

Today's diary -EE

B-30g all bran crunch(hxb) ff Nat yogurt

Bannana

Carrot and coriander soup, apple, satsuma. Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Melon. Rich tea biccie (2 syns, total waste!)

Pasta with passata, peppers, onions, mushrooms, chorizo (2 syns) and 15g Parmesan (1\2 hxA)

Fruit salad

Options and freddo (7 syns)

15 syns total

Well done on losing that pound!
Hate when you try a treat and it wasnt worth the syns... I've spat things out before LOL.

Didnt update yesterday because things were a bit mental at home.

EE-Thursday

30g fruit and fibre, skimmed milk and bannana

Apple and satsuma

Leftover pasta with veg and passata sauce. Side salad. Fruit salad and muller light.

Another bannana and a plum.

1/2 portion Cantonese sweet n sour chicken (4.5) 1/2 portion chicken in blackbean sauce (2.5)
Prawn crackers (3)
Boiled rice

10 syns

Another good day food wise yesterday. Have felt really periody for a couple of days but nothing as yet. First month back on my pill so hoping it won't be too bad. Am definitely feeling hormonal though, one of the girls I used to work with had a hen do last night and a load of my mates went. Apparently it was Facebook invites and was quite open but I didn't know anything about it. One of my best friends went and hadn't mentioned it at all. I feel a bit excluded and upset that nobody thought to ask me if I wanted to go.
That and so much emotional crap with my hubby, he's been texting a woman from work consistently for the last few months (every night, full blown conversations to the point that he would barely speak to me in the same room) and I kept asking what was going on but being told nothing. About 3 weeks ago I picked up his phone to look at the time and a whole convo was on the screen. It wasn't locked. Just a stream of flirty messages. I went crazy and threatened to leave, we had a massive heart to heart with lots of tears and he said that it was nothing more than flirting and he knew that in itself was wrong. I also messaged this woman and to cut a long story short I laid down the law and said no more messages otherwise I'm out.

Anyway on Thursday night I saw messages from her on his phone (not flirty ones but still) and it was clearly half a conversation with him having been deleting it as it went on. Once again he has sworn to me that nothing is going on and that she is a friend and is going through a lot of **** at the moment. Argh it's all so messed up in my head. On the one hand I'm thinking don't trust him not to hurt me just get out. On the other hand I'm thinking 11 years and this is the first time he's ever made me feel like I don't trust him. That and since the first lot of messages things have gotten so much better between us.
Anyway I'm rambling on now.

Yesterday's foods-EE

B-cherry danio yog (1.5 syns) with strawberries and a bannana

Apple and satsuma

Tuna salad with hard boiled eggs and extra light mayo (1 syn). Hoops and crosses (4 syns)

Mini choc twix thing (5 syns) mikado (0.5)

Babybell burgers (hxA) in wholemeal bun (HXb+1.5 syns) with salad and SW chips

13.5 syns

Today I'm going to my brother in laws 30th so no idea what food will be there as its at his house. Will try to stay on track

Heya love, so sorry to read what's going on with you :( I know what you mean about feeling excluded all my friends went to the lakes to a big barn for a friends 30th and I know I've been rubbish this year but I wasn't invited and it made me feel the same. But then I stated totm too this morn so it's prob more that than anything.

Also sorry about your home troubles you've been saying for a while things aren't that great but not said why. It's a tough one really, if he says nothing's happening and he's never given you a reason to not trust him then I guess you'll have to believe him. You can't really control who someone is friends with, and flirtation isn't cheating, it sounds like a fairly typical guy move, he's just distracting himself from really analysing how things are with you maybe? It's pretty common I think that if there's problems someone can look to another person they have a connection with. It's just escapism, which doesn't make it easier for you at all, he has betrayed your trust though and you should talk to him again, don't get mad just explain how it makes you feel and why it feels that way. I'm sure he wouldn't feel
Great If it was the other way round, or be very accepting of it.

Hope you feel better and it all gets better soon. Xx

Thanks Charl. I think I'm probably overreacting a bit. We have loads to look forward to as a couple over the summer and starting to get a bit excited about our first little niece or nephew arriving later on this year. I think the flirting and closeness with this woman is the cause of our drifting of late because we have always been such a strong and close couple. Hopefully now he's seen how upset it made me he's truely realised what's important.

Hey Summer,

Really sucks that you've caught.him out on this after telling him to stop :( Especially if it is someone from work who he is seeing daily when you arent there and possibly flirting with in person :S
I'd have a fit, and I'd probably threaten to leave and actually leave the house to scare him a bit.
I went absolutely ape when my bf got up at 5am to watch the formula 1 racing after I'd set some ground rules about that, cant imagine how I'd honestly react in your situation, but I'd def threaten to leave too :/ and probably smash up his phone, lol.

Hope it cools down soon. It doesnt matter if she is going through sh*t, that's not your or his problem. Hope you confronted him on the deleted texts thread?
*hug*

I did confront him and he said he had only messaged to see if she was ok because he is human and cares about his friends especially when they're having a rough time. He said he clears convo history out of habit from when he was flirting with her. The first time when I read the messages I threw my wedding and engagement rings at him and went absolutely ballistic. In fairness the messages weren't that bad and I know I've sent worse but not since we've been married and definitely not with someone I see more than maybe once a year! And it was never everyday that he and I used to message.
Anyway the plan is to try and put it behind us and move forwards.

One thing that's really got to me with all of this (1 of many things) is that the b***h is a super skinny size 8 and she's not even attractive! And she's got a kid. Argh.

Argh that just makes it so.much worse when they have what you want too- i.e. Skinny with a kid!

I know what you mean though- I've had some long and slightly flirty convos with a guy online recently but he is a friend of my ex and I'd NEVER meet up with him alone (or probably ever see him again lol) and he is going through a rough time (suicidal after his break up) and I know the flirting is just in jest. More like just talking about intimate things than suggestive.
But anyway, If my bf told me to stop I wouldnt talk to him anymore. Besides, the flirting is just silliness and it is how we have always spoken. I agree though- one thing if it's a distant person, another if it is someone they are seeing daily at work.
His reaction to the deleted texts sounds shifty to me, but it's good that you're able to put it behind you. We're here to listen if you need to vent. Can understand both sides of the situation and you are obviously choosing to take the best path here.
X

Today's been a toughie food wise, went to a house party that started in the afternoon, and there was no SW friendly food! Glad I saved HXa and b so was able to have a couple of triangles of sandwich.

B-bacon, beans, mushrooms and tomatoes

Bannana and plum

Mugshot, danio yogurt strawberry(1syn)

Handful of peanuts ?30g (9 syns)

Cheese sandwich (hxA and b)

Mini choc (5 syns)

1/2 tomato pasta and sauce

15 syns

Hate to say it but thought I'd warn you for next time- cant include sandwich bread as HexB unless it's wholemeal :( however, half a sandwich (i.e. One piece of bread?) if from a 400g loaf is 3 syns (guess 6 syns from a standard 800g loaf though)

I absolutely HATE being in that sort of situation so I have learnt to prepare myself- I take yoghurts or a pasta salad in my bag to eat discretely (usually just before or just after when I've left) or I bring fruit along and eat it there! But in that situation the best thing you can do is ask the host if they have a fruit bowl and nab an apple or banana if there are any going.
I think you made good choices though! That sort of scenario really freaks me out- any time I go to someone's house, shopping, filming jobs - I bring stuff ecpecting there to be nothing sw friendlt availible as often there isnt!

P.s. Not sure but THINK you can HexB peanuts! You can for a fair few nuts- check your book ;)

Oh cool! Shocking that she didnt have more stuff sw friendly then :S
Sorry if my reply sounded patronising!

No Hun it's cool, I'm always happy to accept tips or comments that's why I post! It's easy to miss our own errors and not realise.
I know I was so surprised there wasn't a fruit salad or even a regular salad. Just loads of sausage rolls, sandwiches, pretzels and like a million cheese cakes!!

Yesterday's diary-EE

B-chewy delight bar (HXb) and skinny latte (hxA)

1/2 Milky Way crispy roll (3 syns)

Sweet potato jacket with red pepper and chilli cottage cheese (0.5 syn)
Apple and orange

Roast pork with fat removed, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, cauli and potatoes. Gravey (2 syns) apple sauce (1 syn)

Options (2 syns) small dairy milk (5.5)

14 syns

Finally feeling more human from the virus I had a couple of weeks ago which was followed by a horrible post viral period filled with joint pain and itchy skin, fatigue and feeling low. Going to tackle a gym class tomorrow, hope it doesn't wear me out too much!!

Got a lush weekend to look forward to as Friday night I'm going to the theatre with girls from work to watch Burlesque. Then London with my mom from Sat-mon. Planning to stay on track as much as I can but without missing out on cocktails and cakes!?!

Today's diary-EE as usual!!

B-35g fruit and fibre, skimmed milk and bannana (hxA and HXb)

Apple, spearmint chew (2 syns-complete waste!)

Salad with fat free cottage cheese. Fruit salad. Muller light.

Satsuma, mini bounty (5 syns)

Chicken curry with mushrooms, spinach and toms for superfree. Brown rice. (1.5 syns for balti paste)

Crispy roll (6.5 syns)

15 syns

Well I feel fab after my combat class this eve!

B-30g all bran golden crunch (hxb) with raspberries and raspberry danio yogurt (3syns)

Plum

Tuna salad with hard boiled egg and new potatoes (1 syn for mayo)
Fruit salad
Muller light

Apple, small skinny latte with 1 sugar (1 syn&hxa)

Steak, salad, grilled mushrooms, fried onions, jacket potato (1 syn for spread)

Ski coconut mousse (4.5 syns)
Galaxy bubbles hot choc (2 syns)
5 mikado (2.5 syns)

15 syns-really needed them today! Had sugar and choccy cravings.
WI in the morning-fingers crossed!

Back