Summer's weight loss journey - one day at a time

Well done summer! Xx

Yay!! Congrats :D 1.5 stone award- woop!

Thank you both :)

Todays diary - EE

B-Chewy delight bar (HXb) Strawberry Danio yogurt (1 syn) Banana

Apple and plum

Microwave jacket potato (1 syn) with beans and 20g low low cheese (1/2 HXa). Fruit salad.

Mini rice crispy square (4 syns)

Pasta with bolognaise sauce, salad leaves.

Teasers bar (9.5 syns)

15.5 syns

Are those micro jackets the McCain ones love? Are they actually any good? Like do they taste like oven done ones? As I love jaccy p's but sometimes hate waiting like 40 mins for one! Xx

Red day today.

B-porridge with skimmed milk (hxA and HXb) with highlights choc stirred in (2 syns)

Apple, bannana, satsuma

Ham and low fat cheese (hxA) salad. Fruit salad and muller light.

Another bannana and chewy delight bar (HXb) before the gym

Salmon and stir fry veg for dinner.
Danio peach yogurt (3 syns)

Will probably use more syns later on some sweet chilli sauce with salmon and then a mini choccie

Syn counting went a bit out of the window yesterday, I had intense choc cravings and nothing seemed to work :-/

B-fruit and fibre, skimmed milk

Bannana

L-Ham salad, apple, fat free yogurt, plum

Strawberries and raspberries

D-sausages (3 syns) mash, carrots and broccoli, onion gravy (1 syn)

Vodka and diet coke (2.5 syns)
Mini twix (5 syns)
Choc popcorn (6 syns)
Choc crispy bites (7 syns)
Half a Milky Way crispy roll (3)

27.5 syns.

I decided to write it all down because there's no point pretending I didn't eat that many syns! I know I will probably gain next week because the next 3 days are going to be only half on plan. I'm off to London with mom and I want to be able to enjoy a variety of meals when we go out. Much as I love slimming world, eating out options are very much restricted, I know that's the case with any "diet" else it wouldn't work but I think when it comes to eating out WW is more flexible.

First day back on plan after 3 days of eating and drinking pretty much whatever I wanted! Had a lovely long weekend in London with my mom. Today have spent the day cleaning the whole house as I'm back to work tomorrow after 4 days off.

EE today

Brunch-bacon sandwich (hxB) with tomato sauce (0.5 syn)
Bannana

Freddo bar (5 syns) 2 mikado (1 syn)

Chicken breast in nandos marinade (1 syn) with SW chips and veg (sweet corn, carrots, broccoli)

Going to have an options and some chocolate fingers later for (7 syns)

Fluids-tea, hot water and lemon, sugar free squash, fruit tea.

14.5 syns

WI in the morning, hoping it won't be terrible as I walked miles and miles over the weekend but I definitely deserve a gain!!

Yesterday's diary

30g all bran crunch (HXb), fat free natural yogurt, raspberries

Plum

Chicken salad, grapes, apple, fat free yogurt

Bannana, 2 double choc fingers (2.5 syns)

Lasagne made with extra lean mince (hxA+4 syns for cheese sauce) and salad

Small dairy milk (5.5 syns)
Options (2 syns)

14 syns

I'm feeling so uninspired and bored, I know I need to plan some different meals, get down the gym and try to get my mojo back. Instead I feel like I'm battling constant chocolate cravings and feeling a bit fed up about constantly thinking about what I'm eating. Having had a long weekend off plan last weekend I'm quite surprised I feel like this.

Today-EE

30g all bran choc crunch (HXb), fat free natural yogurt, raspberries.

Bannana and a cookie (6.5 syns)

Jacket potato with beans and cheese (hxA) and an apple

Watermelon and 2 chocolate fingers (2.5 syns)

Tuna steak with savoury rice and roasted veg.
Mini rice Krispy square (4 syns)
Muller light coconut Greek style (0.5 syns)

13.5 syns

So yesterday I went to a Zumba class for an hour then did a couple of hours gardening. Had a lovely evening out-went to nandos for dinner then to see Gatsby at the cinema!

Bannana before the gym

B-1 skinny Lizzy sausage (1 syn) with beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, poached egg and toast (HXb)

Milky Way crispy roll (6.5 syns)

D-nandos butterfly chicken breast with no skin (counting 1 for marinade as I think no more that 1tbsp) with corn on the cob-no butter, spicy rice (2.5 syns) and salad.

Highlights (2) and 4 mikado (2)

15 syns

Well done on braving another red day earlier on! 1lb isnt that bad, probably worth it for the nice stuff? ;) hehe

What did you get up to in London? I live there :D

Hey Sophie, I love London, you are so lucky to live there! I'm a midlands girl myself but any excuse and I'm on the train down!

Mom and I went to the theatre to see a play called beautiful thing. It was an awesome little show that was written in the early 90s and is on a 20th anniversary tour. We also had cocktails at the oxo tower bar and afternoon tea at the Sanderson which was amazing! It was a very indulgent and pricey weekend but well worth it and the 1lb gain was nothing considering cakes, alcohol and amazing foods!!

I'm back down in London this weekend with my hubby, he bought me a gift experience trip to the shard and lunch for Christmas and we are doing that this weekend, he's hoping to get some amazing pictures from the Shard.

WI this week was a day late and showing another +1 :s not sure why. On Tuesday I got bitten pretty badly on the thumb by my pet iguana, had to go to A&E for an XRay, paper stitches and a tonne of antibiotics. Literally taking 18 tablets a day for the next few days. Wondered if maybe they could cause water retention?
I overdid the syns slightly yesterday because I stayed at moms on Tuesday and she very kindly made my breakfast and lunch. Bless her she understands SW but isn't strict enough for it to have worked for her in the past and because I'm feeling so crap from the pain and all the pills I just ate what I had. Anyway I'm rambling on. Going to a friends tonight for dinner, she's cooking and it won't be SW friendly. Then back off to London tomorrow until Sunday.

Well first day back on track after a few off. I feel like I need to break the cycle of weekends off plan but that said its very hard when you are away from home.

Today-EE

2 Alpen light bars (HXB)

Banana and 1 mikado (0.5)

Chicken salad with extra light salad cream (1 syn)
Apple, strawberries and raspberries
Blueberry yogurt (3 syns)

Fudge (5.5 syns)

Pasta and meatballs with salad

Skinny cow ice cream (4.5 syns)

Skimmed milk in tea and coffee for HxA

14.5 syns

Last edited:
Today's diary

35g fruit and fibre with skimmed milk (a and b)
Banana

Chicken salad, apple, strawberries and raspberries. Muller light Greek (0.5 syns) a Hershey kiss (1 syn)

Grapes and small dairy milk (5.5 syns)

Satsuma

Dinner will be salmon with noodles and stirfry veg. Will use a couple of syns on sweet chilli sauce.

Back