Summersky 2008 New Photo added! 8 1/2 stone off Before and After Photos!

God ive seen you on the forum before but i never seen your before picture. OMG tears came to my eyes.......you look absolutley amazing.WOW you are a credit to yourself and the diet!

If any one should have a down day i suggest the have a look at your before and after pics!

Very well done

Ruthy xxx

Thank you so much Ruthy!

It was seeing other peoples' Before and After pics on a similar forum which encouraged me to begin my own weightloss journey. I thought then "If they can do it, why can't I?" .. never imagining for a moment that, one day, I might be able to inspire someone else with my own pics.

I still believe too that if I can do it, ANYONE can! :)

Thank you so much Ruthy!

It was seeing other peoples' Before and After pics on a similar forum which encouraged me to begin my own weightloss journey. I thought then "If they can do it, why can't I?" .. never imagining for a moment that, one day, I might be able to inspire someone else with my own pics.

I still believe too that if I can do it, ANYONE can! :)

You ALWAYS ooze inspiration girl!!!!!

Helloooooo....xxxxxx;):D

You wanted to say your before and after pics are amazing, well done xx

Amazing, truly! I am 19 stone 12 pounds at 16 years old, it would be a dream for me to get down to 16 stone, but ultimatly it would be a life changer if I did what you did! I have been on a soup diet for a week now, and I have lost 12 pounds! When I got weighed today I could have fainted! I can not congratulate you enough! Your amazing!

Tell me more about this cambridge diet if you have time please, everyone seems to be on it!

Hi Jori

Thank you for your lovely comments. I personally don't think 'faddy' diets like a soup diet are good for you in the longer term so do strongly advise you to look at something like the Cambridge Diet where you are are guaranteed to get 100% of your recommended daily allowance of vitamins/minerals/essential nutrients etc. but with very low calories which means you'll still enjoy a fast rate of loss :)

If you want any more information, why not check out the Cambridge Diet website on Cambridge Diet home page

Good luck and let me know how you get on.

:worthy::clap::clap:

Well done doesn't seem strong enough does it. You look fantastic. A true inspriation. I 'm struggling a little bit this week but you have given me the boost I need. OMG words just don't cut it

Well done doesn't seem strong enough does it. You look fantastic. A true inspriation. I 'm struggling a little bit this week but you have given me the boost I need. OMG words just don't cut it

Wow thank you so much! Believe me, if I can do this mad diet anyone can. Stick with it and you WILL succeed. I look forward to seeing your own Success Story on here before too long too :)

Looking through some old pics a couple of days ago, I found a pic which was taken on a trip to Athens in April 2006.

This was actually 2 months after I began my CD journey, so I would have lost around 2 stone by the time this photo was taken, but it still seems strange for me to see the way I looked back then :rolleyes:

By contrast, I've also posted a (previously unseen) pic taken on my most recent trip to Greece ( the lovely island of Lesbos) in June 2008.

What a difference 2 years - and CD - makes :)

Attachments

• Athens 2006.jpg
    Athens 2006.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 2,466
  • Lesbos1.jpg
    Lesbos1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 2,699
Just one word Sharon - fantastic!! :D:D:D

WOW! Looking good!!!

Wow Sharon, you look amazing....and your abs......ab-fab!

Awww thanks guys!

I've never had an ab in my life though (well, not one of my own anyway ;)). I think I'm just lucky with having a fairly slim waist which gives me a fairly OK shape - plus the 'boob hoik' helped too of course :rolleyes:

What you don't see (due to very careful cropping of the photo) is my flabby thighs and chubby knees poking out from the bottom of the shorts. Ah well, no-one's perfect are we? :)

Back