Summersky 2008 New Photo added! 8 1/2 stone off Before and After Photos!

i don't think i mentioned how inpiring you are!!!!!:cool:

u look amazing summer and whats more amazing is that you have kept the weight off fantastic to see gives us all hope xxxx

Thank you both so much!

I wouldn't say it's always easy - but it's SO worth it!

After becoming almost resigned to believing I was 'meant' to be size 22/24 and never imagining for a moment I could ever lose weight (let alone keep it off for over 18 months!), I truly mean it when I say "If I can do it, anyone can!" :D

Wow you look amazing very well done on your weight loss, I was 18st now 16.4 want to get to about 10.7 / 11.00 still a long way to go. I can't believe you've only just started to exercise! Well done again it's great to see pics.:eek:

just wanted to say how fab you look, you must feel amazing.
i cheated this week after loosing 18lbs in a month, im sooooooo angry with myself but you have given me a kick up the butt to get back on cd. thanks :p

Wow you look amazing very well done on your weight loss, I was 18st now 16.4 want to get to about 10.7 / 11.00 still a long way to go. I can't believe you've only just started to exercise! Well done again it's great to see pics.:eek:

I was 18 st 11 lbs when I started CD and hover now between 10.7 - 11 stone which is about right for my age (I'm 51 :sigh:) and height (5'6") so I've had a very similar journey to the one you're on.

You'll be surprised how quickly you can reach your target - all ya gotta do is stick to it and you'll get there too! :)

As for exercise - well, let's just say that the intention is there but that's about all unfortunately :eek:

Good luck and well done on your loss so far!

i cheated this week after loosing 18lbs in a month, im sooooooo angry with myself but you have given me a kick up the butt to get back on cd. thanks :p

You've done brilliantly to lose 18 lbs in a month. Really well done!

Don't beat yourself up about having cheated. Put it behind you, promise yourself you'll never do it again and just carry on towards your goal. You CAN do it! :D

Originally Posted by justjubob

You've done brilliantly to lose 18 lbs in a month. Really well done!

Don't beat yourself up about having cheated. Put it behind you, promise yourself you'll never do it again and just carry on towards your goal. You CAN do it! :D

Listen to the lady! :D

Wow you look wonderful!!
Trish x

OMG u look amazing!!!!!! Well done!!
Ur pics are great, helps me to know that it can be done! Cant wait til i can post pics of me with weight lose lol lol lol. I have 13 stone to lose so it maybe a wee while lol, although saying that it would take bout 3 years on all the "normal" diets lol.
Ur an insparation (lol at my spelling lol)
sharon xx

OMG u look amazing!!!!!! Well done!!
Ur pics are great, helps me to know that it can be done! Cant wait til i can post pics of me with weight lose lol lol lol. I have 13 stone to lose so it maybe a wee while lol, although saying that it would take bout 3 years on all the "normal" diets lol.
Ur an insparation (lol at my spelling lol)
sharon xx

Thank you hun!

I never expected that I'd ever be posting 'befores and afters' so I've no doubt you can do it too :D

Wow!! summerskye you look fab! what an inspiration. I was 18st in May now i'm 16st I want to get to about 10.7 I have a long way to go yet, but I am determined to do it. I am not following a particular plan just eating healthy and as much exercise as i can.

Wow!! summerskye you look fab! what an inspiration. I was 18st in May now i'm 16st I want to get to about 10.7 I have a long way to go yet, but I am determined to do it. I am not following a particular plan just eating healthy and as much exercise as i can.

Well it sounds like you've got a plan to me, Kaz - and it's working too!! 2 stone off since May is pretty damn good goin' in my book :D

Keep up the good work hun and you'll be at your 10 st 7 lbs target before you know it :)

Back