Summerslim13's diary

Fingers crossed for your extra 1lb Hun you're doing so well! Yay for tiny waists :D

Im feeling much better thanks hun! Have a fab day :) xx

Glad you've had a good day! Keep it up and you'll loose the last few pound and will be at goal before you know it:)

Hello

just read some if your posts it's quite interesting how you have managed to share so much about how u r feeling on a public forum. I think it's human nature to believe rubbish about yourself that may not be true. We all have an inner strength just by virtue of sticking to this really tough diet, u need to pull some of that strength out & apply to daily life. I personally believe lots and lots of friends is overrated. Family is the most important therefore i think ur priorities r ok. Take care and look after urself:)

Thanks ExanteDreamer, I have one more weigh in until Friday so fingers crossed!

Thanks Simi! My first goal is to get to 11 stones and 5 pounds which marks a healthy BMI; I would then like to settle somewhere between 10 stones and 10 pounds and 11 stones. Feels like I have some way to go!

Determinationiskey - Thanks for your positive message; I felt comfortable sharing all that information just because I rarely speak about it and it is really nice to vent, without feeling judged. I suppose it helps that no one I know will read it. I will try to apply it to my everyday life; sometimes I realise just how resilient I am. I do honestly believe that we are able to control our own happiness to some extent. I am going to focus on the things which make me happy and do the things which contribute to my well being. My family is definitely important to me and I realise how lucky I am to have them :) Thanks again.

Weighed again this morning and there has been no change. Really hope I can lose that extra 1lb before Friday. Not much to report today; I have had two packs so far and just under 3 litres of water. Hoping to have another litre before I go to bed.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Scales have actually moved up a bit, but TOTM arrived so I am not that fussed. Tried on some old jeans and they fit, but will look better once I shift the last 7-13lbs. Another beautiful day in London, it seems. Really looking forward to exercising, once I start eating; really hoping to try PX90 and complete 30DS again.

Hope everyone has a nice day.

You're doing sooooo well Hun!!

I will also be getting back into 30DS once at goal. I'd do it now but it stopped my loss and I didn't like that. Woop for jeans fitting too! :D xx

Scales have actually moved up a bit, but TOTM arrived so I am not that fussed. Tried on some old jeans and they fit, but will look better once I shift the last 7-13lbs. Another beautiful day in London, it seems. Really looking forward to exercising, once I start eating; really hoping to try PX90 and complete 30DS again.

Hope everyone has a nice day.
Hope you've had a good day today summerslim! I must be thick but not sure what PX90 and 30DS is?

Thanks ExanteDreamer - that's exactly why I don't want to do 30DS yet!

Simi - 30DS is 30 day shred; it is a workout by Jilian Michaels composed of several circuits incorporating strength training, abs and cardio. You get really good results. PX90 is 90 day workout which incorporates polymetrics, cardio and strength training; it is really intense but the results are great!

I have had a good few days; it was hot yesterday, which was nice. Still feeling 'big', so hoping I will feel slimmer once I lose the remainder. Unfortunately, I didn't lose that extra 1lb; I lost 0.4 of it. I am not bothered because it is totm and it is still a loss.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Hope you've had a good day today summerslim! You're right a loss is a loss doesn't matter what the number says:)

Back