Sum's Diary

I thought i'd be brave and post a before picture in my albums because i had lovely half way there picture taken of me last week. I can see the difference and so i thought i'd share it with all my friends on minimins Xx

You are super organised and it's evidently working for you! My diary might start looking suspiciously like yours (if I can be bothered lol)! I love the fact you're still enjoying yourself and not letting sw rule your social life :) I just need to instill the fact that I do not have to drink my own body weight in strongbow on the odd occasion I go to the pub. One or two will be fine! haha x

lol thanks Livi - I use a template for it so i just copy and paste it (No hard work required ;) because i am lazy). Hahaha brillaint! You'll get there - Maybe just drink half your body weight in strongbow and then cut it down to one or two :p Xx

I've had a good 100% day, been food shopping and i found ASDA good for you small pot jellies that are suitable for vegetarians Woohoo! There are normal ones which are 3.5 syns and no added sugars ones which are 0.5 syns. I by mistake picked up 2 3.5 syns one and only 1 of the 0.5 syns one but ahh well will use the normal ones a treats :D

I've also vaccumed the house :p which means i am offically free to start my last essay for Uni :rolleyes: lol the deadline is in about 6 days and i have yet to start it. Its bad so i need a kick up the bum to get to work lol

I promise that i will start it tomorrow and have about 300 words - I thought i'd post my aim up here so that i actually do it ;)

ummm my next aim/goal is also to get 4.5lbs off in 3 WI (so i can get my 2 stone sticker) as then its my 21st birthday :D So i shall be extra good until then.

Red Day:

Breakfast: Shreddies bite size (HEB) and Onken FF Vanilla yogurt with banana, grapes and blueberries

Lunch: Wholemeal bread roll (HEB) with Quorn burgers, lettuce, cucumber and carrot sticks

Dinner: Quorn pieces, Swede mash and BNS Chips

Snacks: Tea x 3 (HEA), Grapefruit, Apple, Strawberries, Pear, Milk (HEA)

Syns:
Morning coffee biscuit (2 syns)
Fudge (5 syns)

Exercise: None but i am going to have to start the shred again and do more hula hooping

Last edited:
Hi Sum!

I FINALLY found your diary it took me a while cos I'm a bit dim like that but I'm sooooooooooo glad I did those before & after pictures are AMAZING you look fab! You're such a pretty lady and should be so proud of your achievement. I have some before (17st) & so far pics too (I don't weigh myself so I dunno but I'm a size 10/12) which I'll put up when I have a brave moment.

I went to a mehndi recently where cupcakes and a stop off at the ice cream bar for a banoffee waffle n ice cream was involved so you're not alone on that one :eek:

I'll defo be stalking ya cos it's and asian thing innit? It's like when my parents used to see asians on the tee-wee and time used to stand still while they sat there amazed lol! :D

Over n Out! xx

Heya Lady A

lol you're not dim at all, i just happened to post my diary in the wrong section when having a (dim) 'moment' :p. Awww thank you for the lovely comments - and i hope i get to see your awesome pictures soon too since you're a size 10/12 :eek:. You must be tiny :D

mmmm banoffee waffle n ice cream sounds lovely and i'm glad you do the cupcake thing aswell :D Though there's probably less suagr in a cupcake than in mitai. There was Rasmalai as a dessert too but instead i resisted that ;)

Lol this would be a good time to tell you that i am a silent stalker on your thread too (and roziee's) - have been for a while :p Next time i'll definatly leave a comment. And i know exactly what you mean about the asian thing lol Xx

Heya Lady A

lol you're not dim at all, i just happened to post my diary in the wrong section when having a (dim) 'moment' :p. Awww thank you for the lovely comments - and i hope i get to see your awesome pictures soon too since you're a size 10/12 :eek:. You must be tiny :D

mmmm banoffee waffle n ice cream sounds lovely and i'm glad you do the cupcake thing aswell :D Though there's probably less suagr in a cupcake than in mitai. There was Rasmalai as a dessert too but instead i resisted that ;)

Lol this would be a good time to tell you that i am a silent stalker on your thread too (and roziee's) - have been for a while :p Next time i'll definatly leave a comment. And i know exactly what you mean about the asian thing lol Xx

Yes I am much smaller than I was which was a pain when I went to the wedding a few weeks ago as all of my suits were too big around the waist and hips :eek: I didn't really want to get any new one's made as I'm not done loosing weight yet so I found one the didn't look too bad. I's nice when you get compliments from people at weddings although some are genuinely happy I had a few jealous one's but it's Beeatches like them that help keep me motivated :p My cousin took my pic at the mehndi so I'm just waiting on her to e-mail them to me so I'll do a before at a size 22-24, a year ago at size 14-16 and a current size 10-12 one although the suit was not as fitted as it should have been so I don't know how it will look.

Feel free to stalk/comment on my diary as I need all the motivation that I can get. Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx

Lady A i agree that there's nothing worst than a asian suit that isn't fitted properly as it makes you look much bigger than you are :rolleyes: Well done on coming down so many sizes - You've done so well. I look forward to seeing your pictures now and i'm sure you will look lovely in the mehndi picture. Hope you've had a good day too X

Thank you for the lovely comment Spanx :D

Ok i think i have offically lost it! I dreamt about pears last night :eek:?! lol it was odd to dream about fruit :rolleyes: Other than that i have had a good day as it was nice and sunny here :D Uumm essay wise i have started and i have 200 words so far - but i am still working on it and am confident that i can achieve my 300 words aim by tonight :D

Red Day:

Breakfast: 2 Hovis bread (HEB) and quorn sausages, 1 EL LC triangle (Part HEA) with banana and apple

Lunch: Wholemeal bread roll (HEB) with homemade lamb Kofta kebab, lettuce, cucumber and carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes

Dinner: Chicken pocket with broccoli, cauliflower and homemade mint chutney

Snacks: Tea x 3 (part HEA), Grapefruit, Apple, Strawberries, Orange,

Syns:
Tomato ketchup (1 syn)
½ Fudge (2 ½ syns)

Exercise: ummm opps :rolleyes:

I am thinking about having an ice lolly and so will update my diary if i do :D

Update: Just had a rowntree fruit pastilles lolly which is 3 syns

300 words completed on my essay so aim achieved :D

Glad you enjoyed my dream update livi - i thought i'd have to share that with you all lol

Last edited:
OMG. I LOVE the photo Sum. I had really never expected to see that much of a difference but WOW - you really have changed. WELL DONE :)

I can't believe you resisted Rasmalai (that is the dumplingy thing in sweet milky stuff ?) - I LOVE it. I haven't had it for ages and ages but now I'll be thinking about it (like the Dulce de Leche that I read on Lil Sausage's thread) until I pay a visit to Rusholme !

Gail x

Thank you Gail for your lovely comment :D And yep thats right i resisted the dumplings in sweet milky lol Ohh i didn't know you loved them - so do you love all asian sweets (mithai)? or just these ones? Don't blame me for making you want some :p but they are amazing...

Smartie: What :D *Polishes Halo*

I like all the asian sweets that I've tried (I have developed a very sweet tooth :)). Mostly what I describe as 'indian sweetmeats' from Rusholme. A friend of mine's partner is Indonesian. They introduced me to the Rasmalai which I absolutely loved. The other thing (that I've only had once :() that I loved is Martabak from Indonesia. OMG. It was amazing. I have dreamt about it ever since (forget your pears, martabak is the way forward.........:drool:)

Gail x

I like all the asian sweets that I've tried (I have developed a very sweet tooth :)). Mostly what I describe as 'indian sweetmeats' from Rusholme. A friend of mine's partner is Indonesian. They introduced me to the Rasmalai which I absolutely loved. The other thing (that I've only had once :() that I loved is Martabak from Indonesia. OMG. It was amazing. I have dreamt about it ever since (forget your pears, martabak is the way forward.........:drool:)

Gail x

Ahhh I see, indian sweetmeats are all amazing - try a jalebi. Its basically sugar swirls but so nice. umm this list could go on but i'll stop otherwise the drooling will start lol

i've never tired Martabak but based on what you said it sounds amazing. I think i'll stick to dreaming about my pears as i'm betting Martabak is very high in syns :p

Awww (((hugs)) Gail and to you Smartie :D

Ugh i am really struggling to do my last essay - Its 2,500 words which isn't too bad and on my favourite subject which is HCI. But i just can't get the words out and construct sentances that actually make sense. Its doesn't help that the program we have to evaluate isn't available at home and i've only used 3 times because we had so many problems installing it at Uni (Lecturer refused to change the question even though the program didn't work most the time). I don't know if i'm feeling the pressure because its one of my last assingments and i do not want to mess up my average now - i really really want my average and so am pushing myself to achieve it. My stress levels are literally through the roof but i'm sticking to plan but i think i'm eating too much free food while trying to do my essay :sigh: I also still have to design an alternative design for the program.

lol sorry for my little moan/rant i needed to share so thanks for listening/reading

Anyway if i'm not here much its because i'm slaving away on my essay which is due in on 12th May - Wish me luck

Hope everyone has a good day/week and good luck for your WIs Xxx

Last edited:
Thank you Lady A :D

Ok i'm Offically free forever! My education is over! :talk017: Final essay was handed in yesterday!

Ok SW wise i've been good until yesterday as we went out as a Uni group to a chinese resturant for a end of uni life/goodbye meal and i didn't follow SW that well as we had the buffet - But it was a one off occasion and i thought i'd enjoy myself! Which i did - it was soo much fun and the food was lovely but the food courses seemed to be never ending :D lol

Going to go catch up with everyone's diary to see how they've been Xx >>>

Back