Sun £9.50 Holidays .. anyone doing them?

ditzyangeluk

Just wondered if anyone else has done/is doing the Sun holidays? I've just sent mine off so here's hoping ...

Did you do the 5 location thing ... says we don't find out until the end of February (apart from the fact we want February half term which is before then, ha!)

I had problems with the 'must have 5 dates' as we can only go half term cos of taking kids out of school. Hopefully we will get something for that week of the 5 places we put down.

I've booked before so i get a special reference number and can book online. So just put in some locations and dates and then it gives me a holiday and I can ask it to search again or book it

Irene xx

We usually do it but didn't collect enough tokens grrrrrr. I have the special online code too. I dodn't think there were any dates in February available? Most of the parks don't open until March

I've been doing them for the past 3 years. Booked 4 nights away at the end of June (£15 per person). Chris finishes his exams the week before so that was the only time we could go. We're going to Presthaven again :)rolleyes:) always seems to be Wales 'cos it's easy for me to drive there and the kids won't try anywhere else lol! :D

I rang to find out about any confirmed holidays yet & was informed their hotline doesn't open until the 18th February. Have requested out hol for half term week from the 16th!! So, just have to wait & told should hear by the 5th-8th!

I've sent a booking by post but heard nothing yet. But it is as Mrs Depp says and I've always had replies back quickly. And when you think of how many applications that are dealing with I am impressed with their speed

Irene xx

Its my first time doing the sun holidays,, am intrigued!
hopefuly going to the Norfolk broads/ great yarmouth... no idea what is there tho (execpt windmills :))

Sent mine about ten days ago, nothing yet and cheque not cashed...It's the first time ive actually collected all the tokens and gone ahead with it!

We usually like to go abroad, but with prices right now we have no chance this year :(

We chose to take anywhere in Cornwall, am really excited because ive never been down that way...Everyone I know who's been raves about it :)

Apparently, there weren't any in the Norfolk/Suffolk areas that open in February - pity the dates weren't mentioned in the paper!! Aaaargh! We didn't get anything - apart from disapppointed kids! :cry::mad:

Apparently, there weren't any in the Norfolk/Suffolk areas that open in February - pity the dates weren't mentioned in the paper!! Aaaargh! We didn't get anything - apart from disapppointed kids! :cry::mad:
You can check the parks opening dates by going to the websites (eg, Haven, Parkdean etc). Most don't open til March. Did you get anything else or was that the only area you wanted?

Back