SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR XX

In order of pics....

Vienna
Elwood
Jake
Sophie

Elwood and Jake and brothers - hence The Blues Brothers for those that are old enough to remember it!

Gx

Too cute! Jake looks very much like my cat Elmo who has currently gone on one of his month long dissapearing acts so I didn't see him when I went home yesterday :( You've brightened up my day with those pictures!

Bless him, HUGS for you Chika, they are a law unto themselves aren't they, around when it suits them!

Gx

Thanks Slushy - amazing isn't it :) BUT I've been a bad girl and cos I thought I had done well I gave myself the night off on Wednesday for our party and ate and drank everything in sight. I bought a few massive bottles of Vodka in new york duty free and me and a mate managed to finish it. My last memory was hiding in a skip eating a donner kebab. That binge lasted a few days and I've only just got back on track today. To be honest i wouldnt be surprised if I have put 11lbs back on but I'm not going to weigh myself until the 19th so we shall see what happens! Do you know where you are going yet? I'm soooo envious of your job!

Georgie, its awful. He just goes every few months, god knows where. he comes back eventually looking all skinny and sorry for himself. Then has to be dragged to the vets, hissing and spitting to get checked out. He then sulks and wont speak to us for a month in which we try despertaly to get him on side by being extra nice and actually cooking him food. Its a bit wrong really, we are ruled by this selfish arrogant cat!

oh my gawd
i am falling off my chair laughing
HIDING IN S SKIP EATING A DONNER KEBAB?
omg girl when you go off the rails you go RIGHT off LMAO

I know exactly what you mean Chika, we are quite lucky with ours as they are quite loving but I have had cats like Elmo in the past and I think they all have a habit of pleasing themselves. I find myself sitting on the floor as they are all on the sofa - it's utter madness, but when they feel like it they can bring so much comfort.

Gx

Haha Slushy I know, the shame! So I'm going to be very very good from now on....

Georgie - they are GORGEOUS!!!

Chika - omg that is SO funny! eating a kebab in a skip! I can just imagine it! oh i really hope that you get to the London meet, who knows where we'll end up at the end of the nite!!! lol

I hope I come too. It will be such fun to see everyone and I have an excuse to stay in a nice hotel and shop! Oh and the skip incident will never ever be repeated - I was very very messy that night and I can't put my poor body through it ever again!

afternoon all x 2nd day for me and i'm really struggling today.....questioning why they hell am i going through this again....but i shall not give in!!

afternoon....just downed my 2nd litre, will have my first shake in a little while.

Hang in there Kirsty it really does get better....drink plenty of water and keep busy..

The sun is still shining and the sea is sparkling, looks beautiful....having a really positive day and I hope you all are too.

Hope you day with the inlaws is going ok georgie and that you got your chores done. lol x

catch you later

xx

Hi all

Maggie, got chores done with a lot of assistance from hubby, in fact he did most of it - shame on me!

In-laws have left, lovely to see them but it did mean enduring the old pub lunch complete with sticky toffee puddings whilst I drowned myself in a glass of water but hey ho all good for reinforcing the will power. Safely snuggled up on the sofa with the water and some extremely snuggly socks I picked up in BHS.

How's everyone else's day been?

Gx

hi Georgie and everyone else

I'm on here because everyone else is eating a massive bowl of home-made blackberry and apple crumble and custard and I'm fed up that I can't have any :(

However, I WANT TO BE SLIM MORE, so I'll stop whinging now and go and play some arcade games to take my mind off it.

My day has been pretty boring - did 2 hours ironing earlier and can't be bothered to do anything else, even though I should.

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Hi all

Been to Bedgebury Forest today cycling around the mountain bike track for a few hours-bloody knackered now!

Well done Georgie for resisting that pub food.

ooooo i'm just imagining that crumble now - yummy.

SG - i was just asking you about knockhatch in the last half a stone thread x

Hi all

Been to Bedgebury Forest today cycling around the mountain bike track for a few hours-bloody knackered now!

Well done Georgie for resisting that pub food.

ooooo i'm just imagining that crumble now - yummy.

SG - i was just asking you about knockhatch in the last half a stone thread x

Jo, I just replied for you on the other thread.

hiya
have had an ok day, am on 4th ltr water so might even get an extra half to one ltr b4 bed !!
am totally stuffed yet still have a cd bar & 113 cals to have yet, not sure what to have for those 113 cals yet tho!!!!

Georgie well done for resisting the pub lunch huni xx

sussex girl well done for coming on here and getting away from temptation xx

Kirsty how you doing huni? xx

Back