SUNDAY - HOUR BY HOUR!

lemma1968

Silver Member
Hi guys

bit late for starting off this thread but pleased to do so.

Its a bit chilly here is Ilkley but the sun is shining and i hope it continues for another drive to Wigan to see my mum. She is still in hospital - 18 days so far - and no sign of her being discharged cos they cannot get a grasp on this infection.

I veered off my RtM yesterday and regretted it afterwards. Put on 1lb today according to my scales. WHOOPS!!!!!

Have a good day everyone;)

Well I'm only a few miles away from Wigan and would say that it's dry but grey today. Hope you have a good trip and that your mum is feeling better. Have they given you any idea as to if/when she can be transferred nearer to home?

Lazy morning here, I'm not long up - going to be a quiet day, hubby is in work and I'm gonna get the exciting ironing done - sounds like such fun ;)

She's at the Wrightington. The care has been amazing. The surgeon was fab and the nurses have been truly superb and supportive. We could not have asked for better. That hospital is a credit to its Trust.

But its quite a long drive and there is not much in the area for alternatives to the non-existent canteen (its closed at the weekends).

They would like her to go to a rehab unit once the infection is cleared up until she needs to return for stage 2 but there are no rehab places locally to us. The wing she is in at the hospital closes down on the 27th May for a week or so and therefore some appropriate location has to be found for her. There is no way she will be able to cope at home on her own.

Its quite stressful to be honest and although i m not gaining weight i m not losing to any great extent either.

I would love to have a free day but i'm either working or visiting. I don't begrudge it for a second but family life has vanished for the forseeable future.

Ironing - blimey there's a pile a mile high ad i ain't doing it! Enjoy yours chuck xx

Hiya all, can you believe I've just woken up?!! It's 1pm I can't belive it! My OH gone to football tourniment for his work and he just left me sleeping, with no noise in the house I must have just slept right through! Haven't got much of a sunday left now, but think I'll do a bit of baking for the family, been wanting to try out my made up recipe for marshmallow muffins anyway. Have a good day all x

LOL you must have needed it honey - enjoy your baking ;)

Yeah I reckon I must have, feel great for it now! We're off bowling tonight am I'm really looking forward to it! OH's team got knocked out of the tourniment in the second round poor lad

Well I nipped to Asda and bought a pair of cropped jeans in size 16 and 2 little cotton tops ---- was hoping the jeans would fit but fully aware that Asda's sizes are not always the best..... anyway I'm now sat here in them they are a perfect fit, better still they are really nice (you can get them in pale or dark denim) and I'm not normally keen on Asda's jeans and even beter still they are only £9!

:)

Well I nipped to Asda and bought a pair of cropped jeans in size 16 and 2 little cotton tops ---- was hoping the jeans would fit but fully aware that Asda's sizes are not always the best..... anyway I'm now sat here in them they are a perfect fit, better still they are really nice (you can get them in pale or dark denim) and I'm not normally keen on Asda's jeans and even beter still they are only £9!

:)
Hi Katie, I hit the shops too this weekend and oooh boy did I spend spend spend... for the first time in a very long time I enjoyed it. I did a marathon Primark session today and got loads of tops and three pairs of work trousers. All tops now 12 and 14 but trousers stubbornly still a 16. Really difficult with jeans they are too big round the waist if they fit round the legs and bum. Oooh well I have a few nice bits and pieces and am happy. Credit card is still smoking though :D

Sunday - two days to weigh in. I walked to Church this morning and then went to a friends - I cooked a roast there but no food for me. Am abosultely ravenous and my home scales aren't showing a drop yet :(
I will not eat. I will not eat. Just keeping saying that...

Back