**Sunday** hour by hour

Soph, it DOES get easier, promise. Days 2, 3 & 4 are the ones most people struggle with, but like you, I found day two the toughest. I felt tired and a bit headachey and fit for nothing... but it passed by day three and I was away. I think it must mean you are slowly going into ketosis. Relax, take it easy and keep glugging the water - one you are in ketosis, you'll perk up a little. And once you see the scales at your first weigh in, you'll perk up a LOT. Hugs, hun.
xxx

Have a nice time visiting your friends Lexie! I love that you take your blender with you. I can just picture you on the bus with a big blender under you arm- made me giggle (I'm guessing you're taking a magic bullet hand blender thingie though)

As for the garden- it wasn't in too bad a condition anyway. The kids tend to trample the grass down so it doesn't need mowing often. They also have a massive 2 storey playhouse which takes up half the garden- meaning only half the garden needs weeding ;)

Sophie- I too am on day 2 and luckily have loads of energy. It was yesterday that I really struggled. I've been splitting my packs in half today- the time between 'meals' seems less daunting then and I've certainly felt better for it. I'm sure it gets easier- just put mind over matter and think of the end result.

That lovely warm sun has just disappeared, so I think I may indulge in a nice hot drink and a few hours on the laptop while the kids are happy!

Thanks Katycakes, i think what im finding hardest is the thought of 'real' food, really fancy a harvester or something aha.

lisalulu i seem to be the opposite, yesterday had tonnes of energy, went for a long walk, spent hours on the wii, and running in and out of shops and retail parks. Today ive come down with a bang and have found it hard to walk round the garden centre! And found the stairs really hard too! Gheez! Also, when is your first weigh in? Would love to see how you do, as i have to wait 10 days (next monday!)

Good Luckk! :rolleyes:

HELP!!!!! I am struggling today (day 6). I haven't cheated yet, only had an oriental chilli soup today but I sooooooo want to eat, I want to cry I am so hungry. Please someone talk me out of it.

Mia, having just stumbled and eaten half a slice of toast myself (out of habit rather than hunger) I feel horrible. The guilt, the disappointment and the anger is just not worth those few seconds or minutes of eating. Stay strong- you will feel amazing if you can overcome this! Why not have a shake now if you are hungry? Or just half a shake then you have some left incase you struggle in the evening?

My weigh in is on Friday morning Sophie, which will be day 6 for me. I started on Saturday but can't get to my CDC at a weekend. Hopefully we'll both be feeling tip top by next week. I'll let you know how I get on- I'm hoping my little slip up won't affect the weight loss too much. Just might take me a little longer to reach ketosis.

try and be strong mia, the first few days are by far the worst then things get much easier once you get into ketosis :)

Splitting a shake is a great way to feel as if you have had something.

Keep thinking of how you want to look and fight the food demons. how about looking for things you will be wanting to wear soon or if you can go for a long bubble bath with a good book.

Annie x

Too late, I've just eaten 6 king prawns :(. Hopefully it won't knock me out of ketosis, fingers crossed. Thanks for the support ladies.

Never mind hun. Just jump right back on that wagon and don't turn it into a major binge fest. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll have an impressive and worthwhile loss at your first WI.

Well I made myself a lovely strawberry mousse at lunchtime. Very nice-much better than the chocolate slop I had last week because I used too much water!:D At least I feel like I've eaten something. Unfortunately I still need to get 2 shakes and a bottle and a half of water inside me before bedtime :eek: Going to order a couple of pilates dvd's soon so that I can start to tone up before everything begins to head south!

Sounds like you are doing great Sparkles! I have had all my packs & bars for today, and also my 810 meal which today was cauli & broccoli with cottage cheese. So just herb tea left to get me through the evening. Hope everyone else is doing well!
xxx

Oh I wish I'd had everything for today. I've only got 2 packs till tomorrow and I was going to have the chocolate mint one as a mousse, but I really don't fancy a vanilla shake so I might have the vanilla as a mousse and a hot chocolate!

Its gone well for me today on day 3, was a bit worried I wouldn't like the potato and leek soup because a few people yesterday said it wasn't nice but it was Ok, much better than the oriental chili last night!

We all have different tastes, just as well really! I've read posts saying that the shakes tasted salty, while I found them way too sweet at first - and now I like the shakes & don't much enjoy the soups. I will NEVER go off the porridge or the bars, though! Glad you are doing OK, Angela & Sparkles! Almost there...

xxx

Ladies, please read this, hopefully it may help if you have a 'blip'. (Apologies to those who have read it before but I think it's so great I'm going to put it in as many threads as possible lol) xx
YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
There are two days in every week about which we should not worry.
Two days which should be kept free from fear and apprehension.

One of these days is yesterday with its mistakes and cares,
Its faults and blunders, Its aches and pains.
Yesterday has passed forever beyond our control.
All the money in the world cannot bring back yesterday.
We cannot undo a single act we performed.
We cannot erase a single word we said. Yesterday is gone.

The other day we should not worry about is tomorrow.
With its possible adversities, Its burdens,
Its large promise and poor performance.
Tomorrow is also beyond our immediate control.
Tomorrow's Sun will rise, either in splendor or behind a mask of clouds,
but it will rise.
Until it does, we have no stake in tomorrow, for it is yet unborn.
This just leaves only one day . . . Today.
Any person can fight the battles of just one day.
It is only when you and I add the burdens of those two awful eternity's -
yesterday and tomorrow that we break down.
It is not the experience of today that drives people mad.
It is the remorse or bitterness for something which happened yesterday and the dread of what tomorrow may bring.

Let us therefore live but one day at a time.

Thank you Furry... fantastic. And not just in relation to CD!

xxx

evening girls! hope everyone is ok!

today i have had a hot banana shake, chilli soup and after i have a shower going to sit down with a hot chocolate mint. so had a 100% day woohoo!

i've done badly with the water though. will glug as much as i can before bed and try a bit harder tomorrow to spread it out during the day. fingers crossed for another 100% day tomorrow:D

Urgh-that vanilla mousse was awful, never again! I forced down as much of it as I could but I just couldn't manage it all. Had my hot chocolate (to take the taste away!) and nearly finished all my water. Tomorrow is my WI day and I can get more lovely soups and bars-yummy!

Sparkles, love your new picture!!! Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow... looking good!

Amy, well done on the 100% day... just what you need to get back on track. I've had a good day too. See you all on the threads tomorrow!!!

xxx

Thank you! I only wish I could get my hair to go like that again-only my hairdresser seems to be able to get it to go like that! I will have to invest in some straighteners-my hair has a mind of it's own when it's styled like this-it's got a slight 'kink' in one side but I want it poker straight. Oh well, that's another day over..yay another 100%. Feels good!

Home now!

Another 100% day, although I did have a bit of a sore head earlier and a bit of nausea. A full total of 4.5 litres of water/fluid today and thats not counting my shakes (obv)

Looking forward to tomorrow

Back