*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

i have a thing to go to in the beginning of may. am absolutely dreading it!! not sure what i'm going to do for that yet...

i do know that i have a hen party to go to in mid-june, so i want to come off ss for that. hopefully i will have lost plenty by then in any case...

abz xx

I will still be on SS but I will just have to resign myself that I may either STS or gain that week. It' all be planned and paid for for ages so I am happy to take that result and get straight back on 100% the next day. I don't think I will drink though.

Hi,

I'm due to start this diet on Tues 21/04. I'm visiting my counsellor tomorrow to talk about the Sole Source programme and to get my 1st week's pack.

I have just over 2 stones to lose. It may not seem much to some people, but I know I need to do something now before I get to the point of having to lose 5 or 6 stones; this will happen if I don't control my diet now. I'm so nervous and scared that I might fall off the diet no sooner than starting it. Oh well, my responsibility, I'll have to try and stay focused.

I'll do my best to keep everyone posted on my progress.

I've got a bit of split today in the inside of my lip, do you think it's due to the detox? Half expecting a cold sore now.

Oh and I caved and did another Ketostix test and it's saying trace now??

ha. any pink whatsoever means ketosis honey :) so well done :)

and this far into the day you would only get a trace if you've been drinking plenty of water, which is why it's easiest to tell at first wee :)

abz xx

Thanks, chuffed now lol

Hi All

I'm feeling rough today....got a stinking cold, eyes feel hot and ears keep popping a bit. Did a 60 mile drive today too picking up my MR2 after it had some work done to improve it.

I've had a choc shake tho & crumpets for breakfast too...not that hungy either but am keeping up the water intake to try and minimise the length of this stinking cold!

Sorry to hear you are poorly, have you taken anything? That's a point, I'm assuming medicinces can kick you out of ketosis.

Bet you're glad to have your car back? Hope you feel better soon. Bath and early night in order me thinks :0)

well i'm frozen!! it's to be expected but my fingernails are blue!!

am wrapping them around a hot chocolate tetra!!

god i'm having a hungry moment. i'm craving everything in sight :( lucky there's only a tetra in visible range at the moment :)

abz xx

I'm thinking of putting my PJ's on once littlun is in the bath

i'm thinking of having a nice hot bath when i get home since i'm so cold!!

and the cravings are starting to drive me mad. how did i go from 'it's only food' earlier to 'oh god give me chicken!!'

i really fancy some rotisserie stuff :D but the day before weigh in is not the time to get it... :( or ever actually. ha.

abz xx

failed my mock driving test :(, thing is was doing well and apart from running a red light (don't ask, hadn't reduced speed enough pre lights and went through them, just after turned amber) had 3 minors for the whole test.

However driving Instructor said not to worry and book real test anyway, so its booked. The countdown begins.

oooh, good luck honey :D

and at least it's a mistake you won't make in the real test :)

abz xx

Good luck Lexie :) I'm sure you'll be fine! I gave up on driving tests after I failed my third one lol. But, I may give it another go now I'm feeling more positive :)

Abz - I'm totally just accepting that I am a lazy bi**h!! I have done 2 of my list of 12 chores. I'm just having a lazy day in general! Never mind, kids back in school tomorrow (hurrah!!) and I shall be a busy little housewife once more :)
x

Aaw good luck Lexie, I'm sure you will do fine.

Ab Fab - I'm not a natural driver at all, failed tests in my late teens then gave up till 2 months before my 30th Birthday and did one of those week long intensive courses.....did the trick and I don't know how I managed without a car all those years lol. Go for it, it will change your life x

OOH cross-posting...
Thanks Kirsten, I may do it in a few months. Will have to re-take the theory though as it expired in Feb! x

Back