*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

unfortunately not. but i am slumming it a wee bit given i can wear what i like on a sunday instead of my usual work clothes, ha. but i am wearing my black trousers as they are the only ones i have that still fit... :)

one of my friends said i had become more abi again recently. i think it's because smart clothing made me look slimmer that a lot of my colourful hippy stuff got shoved away as i felt like a big fat person in it. now it's all being worn again (the sun is helping) i feel a lot more like me, and as a result, a lot more attractive. doesn't matter whether i look it or not :D

abz xx

It is a lot of money but will be well worth it.

Hey everyone... been in garden for 7 hours... I LOVE it when the sun shines! It was properly hot too, fantastic. Painted shed, weeded, planted, cut & burned brambles and had assorted tea stops with various people... just fab. And my quorn tea is cooking now... yum!!!

Everyone seems to be doing great... I am inpsired by the pyjama gals, after tea I am heading for the bath and planning to suggle up in jammies & watch TV... sigh!

xxx

Well done Katy, you must've had quite a workout by being busy in the garden!

I've had a nice but lazy day, did go out for a walk and as little one was still sleeping in the pram when I got back I had a sleep too (for an hour, the shame! ) OH still not home yet but his tea's all ready.

Well done Katy.

Well I have just popped a big bag of food round to my friends. Bagged up everything that my littlun won't eat that doesn't have a long shelf life. My fridge is bare, lol, I am officially Old Mother Hubbard!!!

Evening Peeps
I made it through my mum's full traditional roast chicken dinner with ALL the trimmings! I served the kids then went and watch extra time & penalties with my dad in the front room!
My daughter didnt want dessert - so I decided to make a hasty exit as she has school in the morning, I have to be at work early & my son is stayin ova at my mums thanks to an 'inset' day!
Yey - 1st weekend under my belt, binge free, curry free, drink free & most importantly 'guilt free' - feeling bloody marvo!:D:D:D

hey everyone

Abz hope yr bath warms you up. Im glad you resisted the foo yung - thats my weakness cos as you say it wont take you out of fat burning but does slow the weight loss down! I resisted a chicken and mushroom omelette while my HB had a curry so am proud of myself.

Lexie - good luck with your driving test it took me twice to get it. we have all bin there x

I love this thread cos its so full of positivity and keeping us all on track - Im going to miss it again when Im back at work this week, BUT HB is on afternoons so yippee once kids are in bed I can come online and catch up all week without feelin a bit guilty that I havent spent ANY time with him x
Keep it uo girlies - and those of you with WI's tomorrow cant wait to hear how you have all done
am off to catch up on my programmes in a bit x

Evening Peeps
I made it through my mum's full traditional roast chicken dinner with ALL the trimmings! I served the kids then went and watch extra time & penalties with my dad in the front room!
My daughter didnt want dessert - so I decided to make a hasty exit as she has school in the morning, I have to be at work early & my son is stayin ova at my mums thanks to an 'inset' day!
Yey - 1st weekend under my belt, binge free, curry free, drink free & most importantly 'guilt free' - feeling bloody marvo!:D:D:D

well done you Im proud and also joining you now for a second weekend under my belt, binge free, curry free, drink free & most importantly 'guilt free' - feeling bloody marvo!:D:D:D thanks to the hour by hour thread and invaluable support on here!
xxx

well i very nearly caved. but i didn't. ha. my OH reminded me that every time i do it it could add a day to ssing... so i'm going to save it for when i really need it, when i've visiting people on a special occasion etc rather than just when i fancy it. i don't think once or twice through the journey would hurt me as i know i get straight back on, and doing that for a special occasion is better than going all out...

so i'm safe for now... am considering going to bed. i'm in a stonker of a mood!!

abz xx

well done you Im proud and also joining you now for a second weekend under my belt, binge free, curry free, drink free & most importantly 'guilt free' - feeling bloody marvo!:D:D:D thanks to the hour by hour thread and invaluable support on here!
xxx

Yeah - go us! :happy096:

well i very nearly caved. but i didn't. ha. my OH reminded me that every time i do it it could add a day to ssing... so i'm going to save it for when i really need it, when i've visiting people on a special occasion etc rather than just when i fancy it. i don't think once or twice through the journey would hurt me as i know i get straight back on, and doing that for a special occasion is better than going all out...

so i'm safe for now... am considering going to bed. i'm in a stonker of a mood!!

abz xx

Oh bless Abz - get yaslf tucked up with magazine or book and catch some Zzzzzzzzzzzzz's xx

well i need to ring my cousin who is going to be my master of ceremonies in half an hour so i'm stuck here being grumpy for a wee bit longer :) plus i need to have another pack at some point this evening...

abz xx

well i need to ring my cousin who is going to be my master of ceremonies in half an hour so i'm stuck here being grumpy for a wee bit longer :) plus i need to have another pack at some point this evening...

abz xx

feel free to 'grump' away hun! xx

abz xx

Im glad your h2b is so supportive and I think you are right save it for when you need it rather than when you crave it.

Its happening for me on 2nd May - for a wedding annviersary pressie my HB said lets go away for the night so have booked a lovely posh hotel with brekkies included so will have to have the full english methinks but with no carbs so at least it wont knock me out completely but just slow it down a bit.

But then he's talking bout going to frankie and benny's for tea next weekend with the kids so i have been online to look at their menu to see what high protein I could have and they are now putting piccies of the food - go check it out if you can without craving -

earlier today I was looking at the starters and there is a mushroom and cheese one and before I knew it I could hear this groan come from my mouth cos it looked divine (can def tell Ive been 100% for 2 bloody weeks!)

Needless to say I have been like a screaming banshee with the kids tonight due to lack of food and PMT - lets hope TOTM is SSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN I cant cope with much more of this!
xxx

abz xx

so are you writing your own ceremony apart from the legal bits ? and are you having readings - my middle name should have been muriel;) I LOVE weddings. I wrote our ceremony x

nope and nope. the ceremony is going to be as short as possible. then we can relax... well, after the speeches. i'd have gotten rid of those too given the option :D i'm sure in the future i will love to look back at them, but then again, probably not. i hate wedding speeches. i just want to get married, eat nice food and dance the night away. the rest of it i'm sick of thinking about!!

abz xx

Hey girls - it has turned into a lovely day thank god washing will dry!

Lexie well done on your loss and it seems me you and curly are all approxiamtely halfway through our journeys. lets see if we can keep each other going - not long now!

Abz - lovely to see you back and have a nice coffee this afternoon and hopefully it will warm your fingers for you. I am eternally grateful to you for suggesting the choc velvet with hot water cos 1) they are so nice but 2) I dont havwe to have the faff of making a shake in work now!! cos I alternate them with banana one if weather is warm.

welcome fluffy and hope your fence looks nice

Keep it up girls
xxx

Hey Jess ..
yes your right we are all around the same stage.. I have 40 lbs to go YIPPEEE!!!
We can all stick together are you doing ss or ss+ x

Hello girlies (no men seem to post on here)
Hope everyone had a fab day went through some of the daily but theres so many!!!

I went for a long walk with the boys.. but boy was it hard they were in the double buggy and pushing that up the hill is soooo hard.. I guess its like pushing 5 stones!! Took them to the park and then had to walk back.. but I felt so good after.
I saw a friend drive by me whilst I was walking and she text me and said you look fantastic.. awww bless........

Anyway I feel so good at the moment like I just have so much energy I want to dance around..

I have got my clothes ready for work tomorrow and I just dont look like me in them....... its weird.

Im going to stop babbling now.. Hmmmmmmmm now Rich (my husband) is munching loudly on another easter egg!!! Lucky bugger he is skinny!!!!

Bye for now......... (I really do spend to much time on here) x

I'm starving!

ARGHHHH! Big drink of water. Calm down.

Days almost over, then I only have Mon-Fri to go before my meeting with CDC. Then I can go to Starbucks, have a long black coffee and my bar.

Keep the heid....

you can do it lexie - lots of water adn you will be fine.

Im off to drool over greays anatomy now - well mcdreamy anyway.
will see you all in the morning before I go to work
sleep tight everyone
x

Back