*** SUNDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Hello ladies! I'm back from my sisters birthday bash and graduation ceremony in Brighton. What a lovely weekend we had. Gorgeous weather- so we had a picnic in the park with the kids and a late night BBQ on the beach while the men went windsurfing on Friday, lunch at my favourite restaurant followed by a party yesterday and a beer garden this afternoon. I'm worn out now! Lol

Gunna be 100% honest- Cambridge went out of the window yesterday. My sister invited a friend of hers who is a Judge to the meal in the afternoon. Said Judge bought 3 bottles of Champagne- I decided that I needed to get out of Ketosis quick snap, so ordered myself chicken carbonara tagliatelle. This was 1pm, and I was still drinking at 1am this morning. Empty calories....... and WI in the morning!

am sure you havent just drink loads of water and try and flush it out.

have had another 100% day thanks to all of you and am off to bed Im pooped tonight so will be back in the morning bright and early -

Abz - where are you chick we miss you

Jo stay strong and

Mia I hope you have a better day tomorrow chick
xxx

Well goodnight peeps. See you in the morning. I have had a great 100% day, but away to bed to watch Family guy with a cuppa.

Thanks Jess :) Not feeling too bad about it. This was the weekend my sister has been working hard towards for 7 years- I wanted to share it with her. Plus it was free Champagne...... ;)

Back