Sunday ~ Hour x Hour

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
oh how funny... ive gone from not even coming into this thread, to creating it!!! (Hope BL doesn't mind, its usually her who makes it!!)

I am up wayyyyyyyy too early on a Sunday and have nothing to do!!

Hope you all have great days... My trip to cafe nero has been cancelled so I need to keep myself busy today as boredom is one of my triggers!!

Wakey wakeyyyyyy!! xx

:D:D:D:D

morning Cliare, hope today is easier for you than yesterday.
I'm just waiting for the shops to open so i can go and buy some nice notebooks. I'm starting a journal for myself and writing down how im feeling and what im doing etc.

Have a good day everyone

Morning all,
Lots to do today which is good as it will keep me busy.

Weekends are the hardest for me.

Morning all
got up at 6amand been trawling the internet,now i am off to mums and we are going to the cemetery with some flowers for robin and dad then off to sons who is going to take the dog for a walk!!!!

Morning All,

I had such a good sleep!! And feel better than I have for a few days which is great.

I can feel for you Mike and Claire, the boredom gets me too. I have a jigsaw that I have only sort of started that will have to do do for me today.

I think I need to start a journal too Sil, I seem to have lost some momentum since I am just about finished my 100 days. I need that start feeling back.

Maybe we should all find an online game we can play together.

Morning,

A day in the garden for me - a Phormium needs digging out and planting elsewhere - it's near the front door and is getting a little too big, so need to find something to go in that spot, that'll be a trip to the garden centre- love spending money on the garden.

Weighed myself this morning - and according to my scales (which are way better that LLCs scales), I am now 14 stone 13lb - first lb lost in 8 days. So that's 50lb lost!

Anyways - gonna finish watch Vicar of Dibley, and then off to the Garden Centre - biggest problem is which one? There are 4 really good ones within spitting distance of my house!!

Morning all .... I'm off to Derby today with hubby and son to go visit our daughter, going to pick her up and then go into the town and do a bit of shopping, take her out for lunch etc - really looking forward to seeing her ;D

Morning,
I'm on here whilst I drink my coffee then I've got a chest of draws to put together and then I've got to start pulling everything out of my daughter's bedroom so we can get it sorted out and tidied. :(

I'm hoping that we can be finished early enough to go swimming this afternoon but it depends on what I find when I start moving her bed and whether she gets her homework done.

oh how funny... ive gone from not even coming into this thread, to creating it!!! (Hope BL doesn't mind, its usually her who makes it!!)

I am up wayyyyyyyy too early on a Sunday and have nothing to do!!

Hope you all have great days... My trip to cafe nero has been cancelled so I need to keep myself busy today as boredom is one of my triggers!!

Wakey wakeyyyyyy!! xx

:D:D:D:D

lol - course I don't mind! I think the only reason I start them a lot isbecause i think I am one of the earlier risers on the board. Or one with no children that has free time in the morning! ;)

Hope you are finding something fun to do to keep you busy!

x

Hey everybody! <waves> :)

Corey! I struggle to understand how ANYONE likes gardening...!! Hmm... Mayb its because I live in central London so our garden is pretty much full of the London Smog! Either way, gettin my hands dirty - Yuck!

I'm off out in a bit, think I might go for a bike ride or a swim :)

morning all! I up at my OH's parents in my sunderland top ready for the big game!!! All the family coming round and having a buffet party thing cos all huge sunderland fans, I'll be havin a black tea and a bar but it all good. Come on boys!!!

hi all its a bit chilly here in Edinburgh but sunny, just had dog and son out for walk, my son is 12 and doing the swimathon for marie curie at 2.45 we were just out for a warm up walk oh and I could do with the exercise!! have a good day all x

Hi everyone,

I am off to Loughborough Univ for a course in a mo. So wont be on until wed.

Hope everyone has a lucky time.

hi from dismal Cheshire, raining and grey. Still in my nightie am ashamed to say not doing nothing just lazing around

Corey! I struggle to understand how ANYONE likes gardening...!! Hmm... Mayb its because I live in central London so our garden is pretty much full of the London Smog! Either way, gettin my hands dirty - Yuck!

I love being out in the garden - besides, it gets me out of doing the ironing. I'm half way through a garden design course (which I really must get finished at some point) Would love to garden every day (except during the winter!!).

Had a chat with my neighbours whilst I was in the garden - they are really pleased we've taken the house off the market. Nice to feel wanted!

Anyways - I'm gonna go and finish watching 30 days of night - felt very dizzy half way through it last night, so went to bed!!

hi guys- having a bit of a crap time today. im well tempted to eat a plate of vegetables lol. sounds stupid i know.
its cos im on day 94- nearly at the end. but I know its not the end its just the beginning blah blah lol.
im just very tempted to eat grrrrr!
Dont worry I wont give in to the broccoli!! haha xxxxx

does anyone know how to make cranberry and raspberry biscuits?
need a change today lol
thanks xxxx

Back