Sunday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Morning peeps,

Beautiful day here in Essex, but off to Sussex for the day so hoping it's as nice down there as it is here????

Thought we'd spend the day at Sheffield Park, bit of a picnic, look around and then back home to iron shirts for the week ahead!! I need a house keeper I think!!

Anyways, have a good day with whatever you're doing.

xx

great day down here in cornwall too! been wandering around a car boot sale and some then some gardening. out tonight to see Steven Holbrook - ( a spiritualist/medium ) so really looking forward to that. hope everyone has had a good day and heres to a fantastic week ( start my LL on tuesday!!! ). x

hi corey,

not a bad wknd at all here in essex ay :) hope u had a good wknd and your well x

Hey Sarah-Louise - weekend's not been too bad, except it went too fast! Still not too worried, I like the weeks (am just loving my job) so can't complain.

Am getting excited about returning to abstinence tomorrow (I am so sad!) I was talking to my sister earlier, she has a friend that has has the same experience as me on RtM, she is going back to abstinence tomorrow. Made me feel a little better knowing that I wasn't alone with my little problem.

Anyways, am going to go finish watching "Conquest of the Planet of the Apes" now!

morning corey,

did u enjoy the rest of 'conquest of the planet of the apes' :)

your def not alone with your experience of rtm, iv read posts from others who have experienced just the same, so dont worry too much, im sure ul b fine. i hope your return to abstinance goes well for u corey, x

Conquest was by far the worst of the Planet of the Apes movies.

Day one of abstinence almost done ;)

hi again,

day one went well i hope corey :) x

Back