SUNDAY - "Let's Do It Hour By Hour!!"

Morning Blonde

Second day here and woke up feeling positive, well into my first litre of water and have battled with a caramel shake!

Hi TOTI. Congrats on making it thru day one! That was the scariest - hope you are finding it easier then you might have anticipated? I know I did.

lol - glad you won the batle with the Caramel - my least favourite of the bunch! Won't be getting them again! I think my LLC must have known - she only gave me one of those, thankfully!!

Good luck on day two - it just gets easier and better each day!!

x

Morning everyone. Bit frustrated today I could not log onto the computer for some reason. It was connected but just wouldnt let me open the Internet. Dont know what I done to get it working, will probably blow up today. I am very non-computer literate.

Well on 2nd glass of water, and it is wet and windy and orrible here too.

Decided to do water in a different way today. I usually have a very large glass 0.50 litre and count the glasses. I think that is what is putting me off, I never seem to get to the end of the glass or it seems ages to empty. Now reverted to putting 2 x 2 litres bottles in the fridge and having a smaller glass. Oh physcology perhaps this will make less daunting.:psiholog:

Really pleased with myself and feeling great as I am now back on track 100%. Must remember how difficult it is to get back once you have had a cheat.

Hope everyone is well.:)

PS Is there any spell check on here, as I am useless?:sigh:

Morning Lady!

Glad you got logged on!!

I think your idea about the water is a good one....your glasses will empty faster, thus inspiring you to drink more making you successful! I do that too - I put two 2-litre bottles in the fridge and just pour from them all day - saves me losing track of how many glasses I have had....and I know without doubt that I have had my minimum. Well done and good luck!

So happy you are back on track and feeling good!!! Roll off those pounds!!!

There is a spellcheck - when you are typing a post - if you look above the post border in the upper right hand corner there as a little icon that says abc with a tick mark, that's it. You have to download it, so if yu aren't sure about that best to wait till someone can help you.

Don't worry about you typos! I make pltenly. hehe

Heres to another great day - one more down, one more notch on the post and one we won;thave to repeat again!!

Morning! I've been at work since 6am and just slopped coffee down my top...urgh! On my second litre of water, tho I don't have a prob drinking it usually...I'm a 5-6 L a day girl!

I WAS always getting food down the front of me, I think it is a family trait.

Just think for quite a few months we wont have that problem, and then when we have Got rid of all the weight, in my case there wont be a great big hugh belly in the way, and it will hopefully drop to the floor. The dogs will love it.;)

Yesterday I was making sure there was a 2L bottle of water by my side and I was swigging as and when. Today I still have the 2l bottle by me but I am pouring it into a glass to drink. Ive discovered that I drink much more doing it this way.

Hiya peeps!

Well, that was interesting....I just did a major reorganisation in our freezer and kitchen, one - to make frozen meals easier for myhusband to find without having to make a map....bless his lil cottons....and two, to have everything I need for the diet in one local. I cleared the cupboard last week - today I got rid of things I wouldn't be using like the bread machine, etc. Just put away for the time being.

Going thru the freezer was a bit like an alcoholic roaming a dicount liquor warehouse! lol But I just pushed all my favourites to the back, and brought all my hubbys to the front. Easy peasy. Sorted. But some of the stuff...mmmmm....will just save that for another time.

All my left over oranges and satsumas and grapefruits are now fresh squeezed juice for him when he gets up (hes a night owl - not lazy!) And I baked up a pack of sausage rolls for him to nosh on today. The kitchen smells wonnnnnnderfull. So I put the fan on full blast to suck out the aroma.

I didn;t half work up a sweat though! Has anyone else found this? I am imagining my bod as a furnace just burning away all that nasty fat!! LOL

Well - going to finsih my second pint, and then decide what shake to have.

X

Morning everyone... hope you are all ok. I've drunk 2 litres of my water... I can't have mine in the fridge, it makes it so much harder to drink if it's too cold.
Cold still making me feel a bit rough but I did sleep better last night so that's good. Hopefully o0n the up now! Thought I'd log on and say hi then I'm gonna go lay down for a bit as I have no energy today!!

I had a lazy morning today so have only been up around an hour and it was lovely - so I'm on my 2nd pint of water and not had any packs yet, will have a shake in about an hour.

Hope we'll all have another good day today :)

Hope you feel better Bex, good idea pamper yourself and get plenty of rest, as you see from BL's post you will start to get loads of energy.

Well done BL very considerate of you especially for the OH. Is your husband British by the way? I only get hot if I exercise, other than I am always cold, but bought some nice new jumpers and found some that didnt fit a while ago.

Just had a lovely bath and I am not a bath person, prefer showers. I think it was because I fitted into the shower better, but found that I could get all of me in the bath now. Not completely covered yet, and water spilling over the sides, but that will be another positive thing to look forward to being completely submerged.

Nearly had 2 litres already, it seems to work better this way, and just going to have my 1st a Vanilla Lattee. I have been having a hot choc of an evening, and although I dont love it, it is not bad. I put 1 sweetner in last night and it tasted a whole lot better, so perphaps I may get to love it.;)

oh Bex I sympathise - I am the same too at the moment. What gets me is that it never quite goes away - and then comes back with a vengeance.

2 cups of bush tea and just starting 1st litre of water. Will have a shake after my shower.

Relaxing Sunday to everyone.

hurrah for web n walk! I'm in the local playbarn with the children racing round like loonies, took my laptop and the web n walk with me and hey presto!!

Afternoon folks!

I have been engrossed in the DVD "War of the WOrlds" - the live stage show version with Justin Heywood (Moody Blues).....it was fantastic! I am not a science fiction fan, but this was brilliant. The music was amazing.

So, during that time I have gulped more water.

So far today have had 2 Litres, and 1/2 Vanilla Latte.

Hope you are all having a relaxing day, and those of you with the icky colds, hope you are feeling better.

x

Just going to have a soup and then off to my daughers. Bit fed up with OH he has man flu and is making the most of it:rolleyes:. Mustnt be too stern as he is a hard working bloke.

Hopefully the trip will cheer him up.:(

See ya later.

Looking forward to Dancing on Ice tonight.

Have fun LadyL!

I have a wee question - yes a wee question. Not a small question, but a question about wee!

I hope this isn't too much information - but I am going often still, but its very slow coming out, and not as much as in the first few days.

Is this normal? I would think the amounts I am downing it would be gushing all the time? Is it just the first few days are flushing more out of they system do you reckon? I am just hoping I am not retaining it?

Just wondered if anyone else noticed that?

I've not noticed that I'm weeing less yet but I know that you do start to as you go further into the diet but to be honest I've no idea why!

Well I've done nothing re exercise today, I've prepared the potatoes and veg for everyone's dinner and I've surfed online trying to find cycling clothes and apart from that I've not done much else --- have nearly finished my 2nd litre though so thats good.

Back