***Sunday** Let's do it hr by hr***

Sarah_V

Silver Member
I really miss this thread when it's not here.. :(

So i am starting it again lol

Slow on water today only had 1 litre :eek: Need to get glugging..

Had porridge for brekky, giving it another go, mixed a little toffee and walnut shake with it as someone suggested and it was lovley :) and i've just had a choc mint mousse for lunch..

Hope everyone is well..

hi :)

i dont know how these threads work, i always used to see them when i first joined

but i guess im supposed to say what ive had
so :)

for breakfast i had a porridge :)
lunch i had a cappicino (sp) :)
ive had two huge cups of tea and about a half a litre of water

im just pray i get through today, i have been doing this diet for more than a year and got a reality check this week on the scales by seeing im only 4lbs down from when i first started cambridge

hi Sarah, Hope you're having a good day!
We've just been writing Christmas lists with the kids, love it! Am really excited Christmas this year for some reason, maybe because i'm going to feel great doing out for my various do's i think!!

1 soup and 1 shake down so far, hubby's making a big family tea this evening so although I was planning on SS+'ing with 4 shakes I think i'll end up having some chicken n veg instead, otherwise it'll just look weird to the in-laws!
1 and half litres of water done so far! saving my porridge til late tonight i think.

xx

Hi Opexy, good luck xxx keep posting on here and you will get through the day, keep glugging the water too and reading the posts.. you can do it! :)

Hi Lelly, i am excited about Christmas this year too, my little one is 3 and my grandson is 2, they also have their birthdays before Christmas, Grandsons on the 29th Nov and Sons on the 9th Dec so the excitment is palpable in our house :) It is lovely tho and such precious years, I'm enjoying every minute :)

Good luck with your chicken and veg, I did the same last night, my mum gets quite anxious when I don't eat,,,, maybe there is the route to all my problems lol

Hi All,

Finding today really hard, just can't stop thinking about food. Have spent almost every weeknight out for the last three weeks (the christmas season has landed!) and so just chill for the weekends. But today, oh god, wish I had something to take my mind off being hungry!

Of course, as always, minis is a great distraction :)

Dee x

Yeah mini's always good for keeping your mind of food and for lots of inspiration! love coming on here. Good luck getting through the day deejay!

hey sarah, my daughter's birthday is also on the 9th Dec, so xmas never starts til the 10th in this house. bit of an awkward time for a birthday too isn't it, two lots of pressies to think about, my DD will be 9 , so the lists are looking pretty pricey this year...!!

Right bath time off to sort out kids!!
xx

wow Lelly another Christmas baby, my little man is 3 and really getting his head around this pressie idea lol.

The 10th is a significant anniversary for my OH so that's when our Christmas decs go up ... as I said the boy's are beside themsleves with excitement already - heaven help me come Christams day lol

Hi All,

Finding today really hard, just can't stop thinking about food. Have spent almost every weeknight out for the last three weeks (the christmas season has landed!) and so just chill for the weekends. But today, oh god, wish I had something to take my mind off being hungry!

Of course, as always, minis is a great distraction :)

Dee x

I know what you mean Deejay, I've just been texting my sister, she has recently lost 3 stones with LL, and she said that boredom is the hardest thing for her on days like today and I can sympathise - it's raining here and all I feel like is cudling up with some choclate.. had to make do with a choc mint mousse instead altho it was v nice :)

I loooove your pic's btw... what a transformation, you look amazing... well done :)

I know what you mean Deejay, I've just been texting my sister, she has recently lost 3 stones with LL, and she said that boredom is the hardest thing for her on days like today and I can sympathise - it's raining here and all I feel like is cudling up with some choclate.. had to make do with a choc mint mousse instead altho it was v nice :)

I loooove your pic's btw... what a transformation, you look amazing... well done :)

Thanks, it's been a really hard slog, but I'm getting there. And you are so right, it is boredom. And the habit of sitting in front of the telly with something to munch on I think. So I'm pottering around the house now finding distractions wherever I can :eek:

Love Dee x

Back