Sunday night is binge night!

rachluvsbhg

I find it hard not 2 binge on sunday nights as this has always been my 'sod it I'll start Monday morning' excuse. I had an apple then changed the bed 2 distract myself. Feel a bit better for not hitting the choccy bix but not over the moon. At least I dont feel any worse which would've happened if I'd given in. Every step goes towards breaking those nasty little habits eh?!

I find it hard not 2 binge on sunday nights as this has always been my 'sod it I'll start Monday morning' excuse. I had an apple then changed the bed 2 distract myself. Feel a bit better for not hitting the choccy bix but not over the moon. At least I dont feel any worse which would've happened if I'd given in. Every step goes towards breaking those nasty little habits eh?!

Great distraction though - my worst night is also a Sunday and it really annoys me coz im good all week then the day before wi and im fighting all day - I have stayed on track as I saved points up for tonight coz I know what im like so im looking for the reward in the morning off the scales.

I have low fat low point snacky things on a Sunday so it feels like im having lots, tonight I had sugar free jelly 0 points, then a Y Valley fat free blueberry yogurt and then a packet of cheese and onion square crisps - keep up the great work.

yes, I find having 0pp Jelly or frozen grapes handy works for me, also a chopped up apple, banana with 1pp yoghurt feels me up, not sure if its just me but I also feel full after that

Sunday night's always been my binge night too!! I always have some of the weight watchers frozen mini pots.... 3 points each and the toffee swirl one is lush! I make sure I save up enough points so that I can have a mini pot followed by an options hot chocolate and that normally does the trick for me!

i always have hot choc in the house it's a lovely treat oh and a curly wurly bar:)

i always have hot choc in the house it's a lovely treat oh and a curly wurly bar:)

You can't beat a curly wurly, the crunchies and chomps are good as well for the points - I filled my snacking up with 0 point jelly and carrot sticks yday but it did do the trick (not as nice as the above mentioned though!).

oh salsa is free,,so salsa acn carrot sticks are yummy:)

oh salsa is free,,so salsa acn carrot sticks are yummy:)

I bought the hot salsa tho and it's just a bit too hot for me! Going shoping tomorrow though to get the not so hot version along with more ww jelly.

put the curly wurly in the freezer then break it in to small pieces it lasts way longer :)

Back