Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

All that exercise is great Alex. Try posting your food tomorrow on here to keep you in check. We are off to the shops, i need some tops for work and a few groceries. We will have breakie there and then probably only dinner later. Weekend usually only involves 2 meals each day. Will definitely go to the gym later, 30 mins of cardio, sit ups and 5 weight exercises (legs and arms).

X

Hi Bren,
Today I went riding and then went in to town with mum (planned to go and see shrek 4 but it wasn't on when we got there, argh!) so have done lots of walking and shopping but the food has been bad bad bad. here goes.

Nectarine
small steak pie (couldnt resist when the OH brought it home from the bakery this morning)

then rode horse

lunch with mum: tuna melt panini & half a scone & choc milkshake

snack: chocolate roll (138 cals)

so........................thats really bad isn't it!!!!!!!!! I don't think the quantities are that bad I'm just picking the wrong foods i.e. little fruit, no veg. the OH and I are going out for tea tonight....i'll update with what I have.
back at work tomorrow - i'll write everything down again and see if I can improve on today's diastrous diet.

How are you doing?

Yesterday was 22.5pt so over by 2.5pts.

TODAY SO FAR;
bread roll -2
ww bar -2.5
porridges - 3
soup - 3
kiwi fruit -1.5
crackers -1
yoghurt -3
coffee 0.5
on 21 already.... but walked an gained 1.5pts so back to 19.5 and have a PT session tonight and should gain 3pts giving me 3.5 for dinner?

Water has also been good nearly finished 1.5ltrs and will drink some more at the gym.

Dinner.... might be soup again for low points?

173.8 today but out tonight with the girls for a chinese!

173.8 today but out tonight with the girls for a chinese!

Chinese is easy to negotiate if done right. Get a Chow Main and boiled rice! That fills me up every single time and is low on points (compared to the rest that is!) :)

Well I've lost 100gm in 2 weeks according to my trainer. Although there has been lots of losses and then gains.....

Anyway basically I've gone over 8pts this week. So really going to try and knuckle down and do fast start, on 19pts instead of 18. I really want to succeed more than ever ATM, my clothes are way too tight and Im sliping into sadness!

Alex how was you night out?!

Puggso a big hello to u.

Bren
x

Hello Bren :)

I still think sticking to your actual points rather than a fast-start/core etc might be the best way to go about it. Gradual losses add up over time! Believe you me!

Well this week I did aim for 18 but from day one I just did 20 and averaged about 21.5 each day. I have lost like 1lb as I gained the day before I started, so basically just lost that gain. So I'm going to try really hard this week for a loss, drinking 2 ltrs of water everyday, exercising 4 times for the week and sticking to my points. I will see how today goes and decide on 19 or 20 as the day brings it.

Thanks for the advice, I know if I stick to the points the weight should drop off.

Trying to keep my mind in the positive....

Bren
x

so far so good today and it's 2.40pm;

porridge 4
coffee 0.5
crackers 0.5
cereal (snack) 1.5
yoghurt 0.5
soup 3

We may be going out for dinner though to catch up with some friends who fly home to other side of Oz tomorrow. IF... I go thinking I will drive so no drinking and a healthy low fat dinner choice?

Not sure if I will get to the gym either. I've just finished all the house, groceries etc and just sitting down to start my school work!

B

yesterday for me was a complete disaster.
the chinese consisted of baked salt and pepper ribs for starter. baked duck in orange with boiled rice for main. and then alcohol!!!

went to the gym friday but didn't do my swimming. not sure what the plan for today is yet.

I have managed my points infact might be over by 1.5? my iphone update messed up my points calculator.... no decimal point now?! and I cannot accurate measure the Sat Fat content.

No gym either did alot of school work though. Might get on the floor in front of the TV with hubby now for 20 mins.

Have a good day Alex and get guzzling with the water to flush that good time away that you had last night. Remember all worth it though enjoying life!

Bren
X

today so far I have had

bowl porrige
fruit (mix of banana, strawberry, nectarine)
slim fast bar (95 cals)
cereal bar (90 cals)
biscuits with cup of team (185 cals)

so I figure i'm on 600 cals plus my fruit.

OH wants to watch football so my take myself off to the gym

Good idea!

A much better day for u cal wise. Except veges? What was your dinner then?

Bren
X

Feeling really crap both physically and mentally. No exercise in 5 days and it appears that i will not have any time until Saturday.

know how you feel bren. i just can not get focused and cant stop eating things like chocolate and pizza :-(

aww hun, hope you get back to the exercise soon. I am determined to fit it into my life now, and i'm really enjoying being back at spinning and the gym :) x

I have packed my running gear in aim of running around the local oval near school after work around 6.45pm. It is suppose to rain though?

Better day with my points and I did a 15'min jog in the rain!

Back