Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

You'll do fab babes... xxx

Today is first day of Cruise!

So I am completely naughty.... jumped on the scales after work.... AND WOO HOOO lost again. Down to 74.8kgs and this was in the afternoon?! I havent weighed this since January this year!

Will now try and seriously wait until Monday, although thinking about changing to Wednesday morning WI as this will make it a week.

So Linz, it's not Thursday but Wednesday.

xx

74.8kg bren, thats fab! well done!

Thanks Alex. Are u still online??

Linz, maybe just this first week as u know that first week is always a doozie!!

Yes i'm here!

Excellent. So hows your day? What's been going on? Work/ diet etc

Work went really well in terms of food but then i came home and gorged on chocolate.
i've got my tins of slim fast out of the cupboard and im going to try and do slim fast at least tomorrow and sunday if i can, just to give my self a kickstart again

hows things for you? sounds like your really focused

Good girl! Stick with the weekend SF and then back into your groove. Perhaps u could still have 1 SF a day next week?

Was there a long time between gettin home and the last time u ate?

Just thinking u could have something prepared waiting at home so u cannot snack.

Yep I'm pretty focused but it's only day 4 today.

was about 5 hours. i think i need to just not have stuff in the house then its not there to eat.
the only problem is the other half has cake type stuff in for his packup (never puts on an ounce either! so frustrating)

Damn boys!

Just work out a little snack for the trip home, get rid of the biccies and have dinner ready maybe. Perhaps you can make some soup and freeze it?

yeah i'm not an evening meal sort of person anyway. i think i might start having a weight watchers meal when i get in from work if i feeling peckish as they're only about 200 cals

just checking out some gyms in the local area, the one i go to now is just too pricy - doesn't help that its quite a way from home so the petrol costs are totting up too

WW meals are good like that.

Are u still able to ride or is it too cold now? As for working out do u like exercise DVDs or have a wii fit?

don't like dvds - have a couple but never do them.
working out really bores me - i have to force myself to go.
am trying to ride as much as poss. but the nights are drawing in which isn't helping :-( just wish i found the gym as enjoyable as riding! lol

i just need to get back to the lower end of the 12 stone bracket and i think that will motivate me to keep going

Alex, what about renting a exercise bike or treadmill? I find my bike is brilliant! Takes up less room than a treadmill and I can watch the Telly too.

Yeah it will don't think about the task and try and just get on with the SF weekend. Dukan does 2/3 days of hard core then alternates, one day just proteins and the other day protein and veg. What about doing the weekend of SF and then a day of CC then a day of SF?

Just finished my cycle 20mins and will work out again after work. Just tried a work dress on that I wore in March and it was tight then! It fits beautifully now!

well done on the dress fitting.

cant get a bike or treadmill, our ceilings aren't high enough. its bad enough living in a house without enough room for wardrobes.

its an old building we live in - used to be a farm house or a barn or something way back in the early 1900's i think???? i don't think it was ever designed to have two floors. full of character though!

Oh wow sounds gorgeous. Is it just u guys or are there other people in the building?

Back