Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

no just us two. the other half bought it before he met me when it was a complete shell totally transformed now - just wish he'd considered the Women +clothes = storage space needed factor lol!

Oh yeah I hear u on that on too. Must admit 2 thirds of the wardrobe is my stuff!

Any room downstairs or outside for any work out equipment? Hey weren't u doing swimming?

just wrote you a reply and it crashed again.....bare with me

Always copy your post before u send it. That way u can paste it if it does xx

Jeans went on very easy today.! Chuffed.

Hey Bren.... hope yr having a good weekend. x

Sent you a PM. Have a gorgeous day Linz! xx

thanks for the tip re: copying msg before posting. had to give up last night, just couldn't get the internet connection.
so today - up bright and early for my riding lesson - jeez that was hard work, more like olympic preparation. both of us (me and horse) were absolutely dripping by the end. the yard was quite busy this morning and i was so embarrassed my how 'eerrrgghhh' i looked. i even considered putting the hose pipe on myself! lol

so for exercise i would say today has been good.
then ive had the first SF shake for today.
i've split the 600 cal meal into two, as i needed to eat something, so i had a ww soup and a bread bun. then i've used up one of the 100cal snacks to have a biscuit with a cup of tea.

Sounds like a plan Alex, how did the rest of the food go? Are you on top of a good Day 1?

Will write more tomorrow, I have some school work to do. xx

Yesterday was a lovely day and we made a veggie patch, it looks great so roll on 3 months when i can eat something from it!

Had breakie and dinner out yesterday, but stuck with PV (Protein and Veggie) and had a glass of red wine (small). Back to 2 days of PP (Pure Protein) and I am still in Ketosis!. Really hoping that I a below 74.8 as that is what I was the other day.

x

Linz, I've changed to Wednesday, as I started Dukan then. So tomorrow morning, I hoping for a good loss first week even though I had 2 meals out on Sunday.

Thanks hun! It is really easy and I'm loving it. How's you Going?

well im still moving around like a lost child lol started exante diet today feel as vlcd is the only way until i get back to maintance.

y u changing chick?x

Well whatever works really for u. I VCLD is what will get u there do it.

First WI tomorrow hoping for the same as the midweek peek of 74.8. Really wished I hadn't looked or had that glass of wine on Sunday. I always do this, stress myself out before WI!

Anyway there has been good cm's lost so that's a positive and some of my wardrobe no fits me again, always a positive.

X

Well a fabulous WI...... with a loss of 2.4kg's! That's 5.3lb.

I think my 1 glass of wine has held me back but in all honesty if i keep loosing 2lbs a week on Dukan I will be happy. Feels good to now tick off a mini goal and set another.

Overall finding Dukan really 'Cruisy' ... LOL.

Bren
X

Back