Sunday....perhaps time for a new diary?

THANKS LINZ! I am really happy about everything at the moment. Finally I feel that I am going to get somewhere with this weight loss sagga and end it.

WI for you tomorrow, Im predicting 3 or 4 lbs and then a biggy next week. Hope the Dr's went well too. xx

Alex, hope your about and missing your posts hun!

Bren
X

Thanks Bren... I'm kinda hoping for a 4 this week but hey if I loose 3lbs every week I'm happy with that. xx

hi Bren
am a bit disapointed, have been good for the majority of the time and my scales say i have stayed the same! Slim fast didn't give me the kick start I hoped for. I will do it again at the weekend again i think and see what happens next week,

your doing sooooo well Bren , good work!

Alex perhaps just the weekend wasn't long enough. What about 2 days mid week also? And
Sometimes your body needs a week to realize 'oh we are going to loose weight now?'.

Hey importantly you STS. It's not a gain, which is good.

Xx

Well half way through my second week of Dukan. I am feeling that I can really do this and keep the weight off.

Alternating from PP to PV days is so easy to stick too. I should be at goal mid December. I think when I get to 67.5kgs i will move onto the 3rd phase of Conso. I know the last 1.5kgs/3.5lbs will disappear with the next phase and exercise.

Going to try on small clothes in my wardrobe for a boost this morning, then do a 40min workout, breakie and off to ikea!

Hi Bren how did u get on with trying on smaller clothes then? thats always a boost isnt it.!
glad you have found a plan that u are enjoying and saying bye to them lbs .x :)

Thanks Shan.

Today I've not eaten alot at all. We have bought a puppy. It's his first night. I want him to sleep eventually outside but spend a few weeks in the laundry. Hubby starts at midnight and puppy was howling so he's in his bed on the floor next to me on the couch.

When I take hubby to work in 2 hours he will have to howl himself to sleep in the laundry. Tough love I know but has to be done.

Tell me it's the right thing to do.

Chief.

Just hanging with him in the laundry before we leave in an hour and he flies solo.

Hi Bren,
when we got our puppy, we started him outside from the inset, - he then lived in the shed (brick building, not traditional wooden shed lol) till the end of his days & actually then didn't like staying in the house and actually wanted to go to his bed outside at the end of the day. he was a howly puppy too - try a clock (as in tick, tock, tick, tock) wrapped in a thick soft blanket - replicates the heart beat, and feel, of another puppy. helped ours tremdously.

oh and i lost a pund this week :)

I have done the clock thing it has helped. Thanks for all the tips.
Oh Well done on the pound!

Xx

Is food and exercise going well now?

Glad it has helped!
Everything generally ok...not 100% but getting there.
Alex x

had to go to a different group this week (tuesday [today]) instead of thurs, down another half pound :)

Oh Linz, I'm sorry to hear that. They do become another loved family member don't they. He's an staffordshire bull terrier. Gorgeous pics on FB.

Alex, brilliant work on the pound:)

It's 1kg of for me :). I need to drink more water this week I've let that slip. Oh and exercise because of puppy attention. Overall in 2 weeks I've lost 3.4kgs which is 7.5lbs. Very pleased I must say. I have a friends party in 2 weeks so looking forward to that and a glass of wine.

Garden this weekend and a meal out with hubby, which will mean 2 days of Pure Protein to counteract. This diet is really agreeing with me. It's yummy, involves real food and is easy to stick with;)

Bren x

Hi Bren,
sorry my posts have been so few and brief lately. I am working from home today so I will leave minimins logged in & then if I see you are online we can chat :)

Your doing so well i'm really pleased for you :)

I had a bad day yesterday, all I ate was chocolate, and lots of it!

So I have a day working from home today (cars in the garage) - so i'm going to try and do a slim fast day.

tomorrow I have booked off and i'm going to a horse auction, they have a fab canteen so will try to make healthy choice there and do slim fast for the rest of the day .

then its the weekend - lunch out with mum on saturday possibly, so will try and do slim fast the rest of the time.

this will hopefully get me kick started again.

Ax

Alex forget about yesterday, you have a plan now and it sounds achievable.

Must admit I feel like I've eaten too much today and food has been on my mind. However just going to write in my diary and then jump on the bike for 30mins.

The dress in my mini goals fits but will wait until the weekend to definitely label it as done.

This weekend we are doing the garden and will more than likely have a meal out. I will have fish and vege. Also need to take 'Chief' to the vet, next week he is 12 weeks so he will need shots.

Are u buying another horse?

i'm not planning to buy another horse, no. but its a nice day out. sometimes its a bit upsetting when you see the meat men bidding. but I can't buy them all can i. :-( if i win the lottery maybe i will. lol

in the dress wow! i'm now considering doing this dukan thing -i'm not sure if i can cope with all that protein though. are you allowed to eat fruit and veg in the first 'attack' stage?

No fruit until the third stage and only protein for 2 days for u. Then onto second stage alternating just protein and then protein and veg day.

Do some research online then perhaps buy the book? It is working for me and is pretty easy to stick with. Not sure if I'll have a loss next week as TOM will be... even 1 lb will please me on those weeks.

Need to up the water this week and the exercise as work and the puppy got in the way of both of these. Just on the bike for 20 mins as we speak now.

X

Back