SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

well done everyone. Nutmeg it won't be long until you are under the 200's. Lucky you, I can't wait to get under the 200's

3lbs off for me this week. I am pleased with that. :)

I get impatient, and can't wait each week too. I'm finding the whole weightloss thing a bit of a buzz

Me too, now I'm back up and running at a steady weightloss - I'm looking forward to jumping on the scales. Never thought that would happen!

I'm not bothering this week, not weighed myself, I've come on for the 2nd time in 3 weeks, got a stinking cold, tonsillitis and a mild chest infection, more tablets have gone in than food the last 48 hours so any loss (or gain, can gain 7lbs in water) over the next couple of weeks wouldn't be a true indicator.

aww cat you should. I am recovering from a bad cold, sore throat and cough too. Only lost 1lb, but better than nothing. With me low carbing, I have been taking Pholcodine, and it's got sugar in it, so I was well aware that my loss would be minimal.

Also, if you have put on water weight this week, and do weigh yourself, you'll have such a lovely weigh-in next week when you've lost the water as well as some fat :D

I never have water weight, as low carbing is a good duretic. Even before then I have never really retained water, but I think being back on track next week will be a nice boost

Lost 4lbs this week :D, just started a new job so am up and about more, that explains the extra lb.

Sorry to those that are disappointed with their weigh ins, but I'm sure next week will more than make up for it!

well done saladdays, I don't think anyone has been disappointed this week, but if they have .... there's always next week.

Well done all with losses and any with gains i'm sure there will be a loss next week. A game of swings and roundabouts.

I had a total downer on thursday when it looked like a slight (1/4lb) gain, was soooo down about it as I had been really good but then came on so that explained a fair bit about my gain and mood, and then was hit from left right and centre with cold, chest infection and tonsillitis and the last 2 days have taken 62 tablets...no room for food on top of that lot so would probably show a considerable but false loss.

I know my loss will be slow but having a false loss and then a gain might tip me into a downward spiral of self pity again...that why no weigh in for me. I've hidden the scales to make it awkward and havent weighed since my 1/4 lb gain. Thats harder to resist than chips! But resist both I will.

See you all next week

Oh my word, I adore chips. If there's anything I wish I could have it would be some chips from the chip shop mmm

Well done to everyone on their weight losses this week. :)

3lb loss for me this week. Although I'm not expecting much for next week's weigh in as I haven't had the greatest few days this weekend, but hey ho back on track now! :)

I'm not feeling quite so optimistic this week - fingers firmly crossed for tomorrow. Good luck, everyone!!

-1lb for me this week. Another 1 bites the dust lol

-7lb :D

Thats over the 2 weeks, illness played a part but hey I still suffered for it so I'm claiming it as mine. Hoping next week i've broken the stone.

Back