SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

I know, regardless of a bad or good week. For me there's no going back now. I'm determined to look great by next summer

I didn't post a couple of weeks ago, I was ill and didnt think the weight loss or gain would be true. I was swallowing more tablets than food! I didn't even bother weighing myself that week let alone post it.

Hiya, I would like to join in your Sunday weigh ins. I have nothing to report today because today is my starting point. Hopefully, I will have some loss to tell you about next week. Well done with all your weight loss and good luck for next week. :)

I know what you mean. I had a bad cold/cough/sore throat a few weeks ago, and was on lozenges and pholcodine linctus .....not great when you are on a low carb diet. Still weighed myself though, as I can't stay away from the scales lol. I like to monitor my weight (maybe too much), so there's no big surprises

I didn't post a couple of weeks ago, I was ill and didnt think the weight loss or gain would be true. I was swallowing more tablets than food! I didn't even bother weighing myself that week let alone post it.

Hi there thinnerforever, you are more than welcome to join us.

Good luck for your first weigh in next week

Cat

Last edited:
Can I join your Sunday weigh ins..?

I've been on and off over the last year but back in the zone now, started properly last week. 4.5lb off for me in week 1 :D

Hi people, sorry for not updating yesterday! I've been run off my feet all weekend!

I honestly dont know how much i've lost/gained >_<

The more the merrier Colette...So Hi and welcome. Very encouraging first loss. Bet you're well chuffed?

Cat

Thank you :) yes I'm delighted! I'm doing a lot of walking as well, I think that's definitely helping. I've got 1.5lb to go to reach my first target, and I'm hopeful it'll be this weekend...

Argh - haven't weighed in for a couple of weeks now. Feel terrible about it! I've been pretty ill, but I'm back on track now - nice to see everyone still doing well with their weigh ins! Fingers crossed for this Sunday, hope I've not put too much on due to being unwell...

STS - My 1st static. Its also TOTM. I knew it was coming after losing 17lbs in my first 6 weeks. I'm now going to take a few days off...up my calories a little as I think having my 2nd throat and chest infection in 4 weeks is a sign that i'm getting run down. Hopefully it will kick-start my metabolism too. Fingers crossed for another static next week instead of a gain!

Good luck with everyone else's weigh in, may the losses be great!

Last edited:
STS - My 1st static. Its also TOTM. I knew it was coming after losing 17lbs in my first 6 weeks. I'm now going to take a few days off...up my calories a little as I think having my 2nd throat and chest infection in 4 weeks is a sign that i'm getting run down. Hopefully it will kick-start my metabolism too. Fingers crossed for another static next week instead of a gain!

Good luck with everyone else's weigh in, may the losses be great!

Hope you feel better soon. Remember those 17lb that are gone forever, you're doing very well :)

-4.5lb for me again this week. Pleased :D

Nice loss, pleased must be an understatement.

Heh, maybe a bit :) I'm trying not to get too hyped up about it. I've been losing and gaining the same 10lb for a year - between 11st 9lb and 12st 5lb - and now I'm 11st 4lb and still going strong I can't quite believe it....

Just 2lb this week..but a good start I suppose. Well done, to everyone who has lost and if you haven't keep going!

7lbs lost this week, even though I've been under the weather, changed my own low carb diet to Atkins on Monday - that explains that. Very pleased.

Well done to everyone on their losses today!

STS for me, which I'm glad about as I have been in Germany and have eaten cakes and lots of carbs

Back