SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Well done everybody :)

I'm sad to report that after a horrendous week, with illness, TOTM due and general falling off the wagon I've gained 7lb :cry: hoping some of that is water weight though :break_diet:

I feel like I'm at a crossroads now.. I can either turn it around now and try to get most of that off by next weigh in, or I can carry on the way I'm going and report another half a stone gain next week! I feel huge, it's all sitting around my tummy :(

I'm sad to report that after a horrendous week, with illness, TOTM due and general falling off the wagon I've gained 7lb :cry: hoping some of that is water weight though :break_diet:

I feel like I'm at a crossroads now.. I can either turn it around now and try to get most of that off by next weigh in, or I can carry on the way I'm going and report another half a stone gain next week! I feel huge, it's all sitting around my tummy :(

You will turn it around, some will come off in water weight...depends how much you generally hold on to obviously and another way to look at it is you've totally confused your metabolism so get straight back on it and you could well report a loss beyond your 7lb ooopsie next week.

And please stop beating yourself up...its more damaging than the 7lbs!

You will turn it around, some will come off in water weight...depends how much you generally hold on to obviously and another way to look at it is you've totally confused your metabolism so get straight back on it and you could well report a loss beyond your 7lb ooopsie next week.

And please stop beating yourself up...its more damaging than the 7lbs!

Thanks CatCrazy, you always talk sense :) I normally hold 3 or 4lb in water so that's something I guess. I mean, I have eaten a lot this week but not enough to gain half a stone, surely :sigh: getting back on it, starting today! It's an awful feeling amending your details and ticker to report a huge gain :(

Letty, you cannot have put on 7lb of fat in a week. That would have involved eating 3500 extra calories *each day* which I am sure is impossible :) Therefore most of that is water.

Letty, you cannot have put on 7lb of fat in a week. That would have involved eating 3500 extra calories *each day* which I am sure is impossible :) Therefore most of that is water.

I have had a couple of real binge days where I've probably overeaten by that much :break_diet: but it stops today. I'm going to have a nice brisk walk down to Asda and stock up on some low calorie foods :)

Hey guys! I was on calorie counting a while back! I have fallen off and back on the wagon a few times!! hehe! Anyways I am starting a fresh today so will be a sunday weigher next week!! Well done to everyone so far :) xx

((hugs)) Sorry to hear you've had a bad week, but don't beat yourself up about it. Keep on going and you will drop the weight again in no time! :)

-2lbs, I was -4lbs lighter as of Thursday, but after an evening out and too many canapé's on Friday, I'm back to -2lbs loss

Well done Tristar...sure most of the gain from your 2lb lost is water weight from sodium from the canapes...bet youre posting 4lb+ next week

Well done guys!! Letty, i know its disheartening but u hav to remember that everyone slips up. Just get right back on the wagon n soon u will have forgotten all about that gain.

xo

Right, I am back on that wagon! Hoping for a lovely loss this week to counter those 7lb!

Good luck kitty!xo

3lb loss for me this sunday (v.early morn lol)

Good luck to all u other sunday losers!
xox

2lbs off for me this week!

And lost another 5 inches from my body! :)

Fluctuating between a static and a quarter pound gain...i'm taking the static cos I can't be ar$ed changing tickers. It WILL be gone as its TOTM

Well done everybody :) and CatCrazy, that'll be off next week. Damn TOTM!

4lb off for me this week :) 3lb to go to get rid of that 7lb gain!

Back