SUNDAY WEIGH IN!!!

Well done us!! Sounds like good results all round :) we are doing it! xx

Hi! Hope yas dont mind me joining too. Fist sunday weigh in, 4lbs lost!

What do you want to lose by christmas?

EDIT...oops wrong thread but if youre calorie counting why not join the christmas challenge

Shall do!

Congrats on the loss Goin'Down!! That's great!

I think it might help me to post my weigh in online. I will try to find my previous posting and then add to it each week.

11/7 162 lbs (24 lbs to go)

I shall be back weighing in this Sunday! I'm back on track and feeling good about it :) Fingers crossed for a nice big loss!

It will be nice to have you back Emma. fingers crossed for a nice motivating loss for you.

I'm not banking on a loss this week, the last couple of days i've been up the night p'ing and the scales have not shifted since last Sunday. Think i'm due my TOTM but I also think its a change in the weather and the clocks going back. I've been 100% as always so I know its nothing i'm doing wrong.

I shall be back weighing in this Sunday! I'm back on track and feeling good about it :) Fingers crossed for a nice big loss!

good luck Emma ! glad to see you back :)

damn TOTM eh ? mine has yet to arrive.. i've been so stressed lately that i think it's stopped ! lol .. but i feel all bloaty and suuuuper emotional so i know it's on it's way..

3 days till weigh in.. hang in there Letty ! :)

I don't have TOTM having PCOS it's stopped, although I'm sure my OH would happily tell you all that I'm moody ALL month haha

-2lbs for me today. Not as much as I hoped for but not bad considering i was naughty yesterday and had dumplings...

-2lbs thanks in part to half a water tablet cos I thought my ankles were going to burst open last night...but I have lost inches...16 inches, thats 4 more since the end of October

Oh yeah that makes me a quarter of the way done which was my birthday mini goal

and..erm..if you see this in the Saturdays weigh in, i'm not defecting I just had a DOH! moment

Well done Emma, 2lbs is good and I bet the dumplings were worth it!

Well done guys!
I lost 4lbs so pretty happy!!

xoxo

-4lbs for me today!! I am sooooo unbelievably happy! And have smashed my first mini goal of 7lbs :)

Well done on your losses today!

Thanx catcrazy! Yup it does feel good.
xo

Back